On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys here it is THE FINAL REVIEW:

Thoughts and feelings on VidaSupps VidaTest:

-Ill start off with the dosing. I dosed Vidatest at 4 caps per day all taken 30 minutes prior to my first meal. The Bioperine never affected my stomach, but i generaly have an Iron Gut.

-Sleep on this product was superb, very deep and very sound and this seemed to be one of the first effects that hit the only issue with this is because im not a person who likes to get up early, it made getting up early very hard for me. LOL

-The next most noticeable effect was the libido boost. It was pretty rediculous at times, like all i could think about was sex and i definitely felt like i was 16 again. Almost like i NEEDED it. It was crazy but the wife was LOVING it. ( as you can tell shes preggo LOL ).

- Recovery was great, better then i expected with the dieting and cardio i was doing. I can only attribute this to the adaptogens in the product these helped out immensely.

- The alpha male mentality was very nice as well but it hit later then the other effects. Id say about 2 weeks in. It was definitely apparent though, the back on my neck and my ears would get hot. Now dont think this is like tren aggression because its not, just made me have a slight "edge".

- The only thing i can think of that would be a negative would be the oil skin and the acne on my back that i got. It wasnt crazy but it was there. But this is to be expected as i was using a test booster and a potent one at that.

Heres are my rating on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest:

Libido: 10/10
Aggression:8/10
Sleep:9/10
Recovery: 9/10

Total rating: 9/10

So i gave the product a 9/10 and truly believe you can not go wrong with this product. If you are looking for a product that packs on strength, mass, and size this isnt for you, but if you want a product that will help with recovery, sleep, and libido that packs a punch this is DEFINITELY the product for you.

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Just started my 10 week run of this stuff. Only a few days in but already noticing the effects. Very similar, if not better then bioforge. But thats just my opinion.

ingenierito25

Awards
Arg! Now that VidaSupps ships internationally for really cheap I´m really tempted to get a full 3 months cycle bottle, it is that cheap and tempting :( and all the reviews that I´m reading here are so positive...