So tomorrow marks the scheduled Start of my 2 month stimulant free run. I have been looking forward to it, but now that it's here, I'm extremely anxious n nervous, to the point I'm losing sleep typing this n have to be up in 5 hours.
Thanks in advance to anyone who reads thi whole thing and replies...
- I am 23, 5'7 160-162
- I have been maintaining this weight since last June by doing 4-5 days of cardio (3 hiit, 2 low intensity) n eating low carb.
- I have been taking two fat burners stacked for the past year, year n a half and at least one fat burner for the past 3-4 years with no breaks. Yes. No breaks, not one day. Stacks have included thyroid supps, stims, heavy caffeine, n ephedra, beta 2's, everything...
- I am stopping oxy elite (3/day) and (3/day)
- for my non stim run this month, I am going to take: , rk500(3/day), tta500(2/day), acety l carn+ blend (1600mg alc+2400mg ), and abdominal cuts which is an efa blend with some fucoxanathan, lipotrophin pm (2/night)
- I am also on and stack, (just finished nedd2slin), I take b complex and multi, d3, and calc+magnesium supp, and L tyrosine+ +5 htp (anti depressant replacement)
- I am a recovered anorexic with severe hatred and fear of getting/being fat. My mood is valued on if I am content with my body or not. I am stopping these stims for two months bc I have been on for so long and want to try and show myself I don't need them to stay lean, I would also like to put on some mass. I'm not afraid of gaining weight, just fat.
- I'm really just not prepared to do this, but I have no stims on hand, and my gf is keeping me in check so I don't buy any and follow thru with this plan.
-I also have a one week lay off planned in mid feb once I am uses to being off the stims bc I have not taken more than 2 days off in a row in over a year from training... Probably wasn't the best plan to take a layoff while not on stims
-I'm trying to rationalize that I am still taking fat burners with the rk,tta, cla, and an cuts, plus the prom/primal stack and ap... Everything LOOKS good in theory, but I gain fat SO easy, I'm just really nervous.