Anabeta

frostbite116

Awards
whats up so iv been hearing some good things about this product, and i also read that its non hormonal and not a test booster. if thats true what is it? and is it effective?

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Everything works differently for different people, but you might notice some strength, endurance, recomp, and muscle fullness with anabeta.

What are your overall goals?

frostbite116

Awards
Everything works differently for different people, but you might notice some strength, endurance, recomp, and muscle fullness with anabeta.

gain as much weight as possible

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

This is always a plus. I do want to try :)

J19891

J19891

Awards
gain as much weight as possible
Lmao then this is definately something you'd be interested in. Anabeta is geared to be most effective during a bulking phase, give it a go. I think they should ban it in eating competitions as a performance enhancer, you might get kicked out of a few buffets.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lmao then this is definately something you'd be interested in. Anabeta is geared to be most effective during a bulking phase, give it a go. I think they should ban it in eating competitions as a performance enhancer, you might get kicked out of a few buffets.
Oh hell yeah I want!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The appetite was disgraceful for me in the beginning. I remember being one of the beta testers and almost dropping the dosage to 3 per day lol.

Oh hell yeah I want!
You keep talking about it Aaron, just buy it lol.

what should i stack it with?
I would usually say try it on it's own however if you want to save some money I would check out the PES Insider which was just released. The deal on there is huge.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
If it was that easy I would just say send me some :)

Should've stacked this with AndroMass to make the appetite crazy.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
From a 1 week run I have noticed I eat all my meals with ease. I'm eating 3500 calories a day atm but I feel like I could even double it lol.

Amazing stuff seriously, never tried a supplement like this.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
peanut butter always leads to too many carbs for me, crackers, bread, toast, english muffins, bagels, glasses of milk :D
Send all carbs to me:
Aaron JP
611 Carby Lane
CarbLand, Fl 90210

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I can hit 1,000 calories a sitting though with that damn peanut butter, its gonna amount to 3-400 cals itself.....2-300 cals of crackers, 2-300 cals of milk.....things can get out of hand quick lol
Eat up skinny!

kixazz2529

kixazz2529

Awards
I would usually say try it on it's own however if you want to save some money I would check out the PES Insider which was just released. The deal on there is huge.
is there a link to this? Just signed up for the insider but don't want to miss out on the current deals
Thanks

resmant

resmant

Awards
loved Anabeta , got great results from running two bottles... very effective supplement

jmoney02

Awards
loved Anabeta , got great results from running two bottles... very effective supplement
I started another thread but will ask here as well. Finishing up my first (only) bottleof anabeta by weeks end. I'm just starting to notice sone nice strength gains. Should I go ahead and get another bottle and keep the cycle going for another 3-4 weeks?

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I started another thread but will ask here as well. Finishing up my first (only) bottleof anabeta by weeks end. I'm just starting to notice sone nice strength gains. Should I go ahead and get another bottle and keep the cycle going for another 3-4 weeks?
I'm on my second bottle, of u like it get another, sadly all I've noticed is a bit of strength gain, better than nothing

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can use it up to 8 weeks straight

resmant

resmant

Awards
its all up to you if your up for a second bottle.. but from my experience it didn't really kick in till close to the end of the second week , that's when i really started to begin to get an increase in appetite and strength started rising up so i was glad to go the full 8 weeks and ride the wave... by the end it the two bottles i gained some muscle and lost a bit of fat as well
(quite surprising considering to amount of food i was taking in) definitely one of the best natural sups that respond well with my body

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This was a very similar experience to mine. I was taking in much more food than usual but lost fat simultaneously to building muscle. I have stuck with it ever since and have to force myself to take breaks lol.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
All of you who had good recomp effects on it...did you take it with anything else or did you just run Anabeta solo?

resmant

resmant

Awards
All of you who had good recomp effects on it...did you take it with anything else or did you just run Anabeta solo?
At the time I was also running pes erase (two bottles at 3 caps a day) and some left over DAA (but only in the first 3 weeks wish i had more at the time) ....
Anabeta/Erase & DAA in my opinion is the best natty stack combo

All three stacked is the bombditty shizzle

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solo, it was for the beta run before I was with PES. I had to drop anything else which might influence results (everything except staple supplements).

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Solo, it was for the beta run before I was with PES. I had to drop anything else which might influence results (everything except staple supplements).
how many caps do you like to use per day?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still use 4 on non workout days and 6 on workout days. When I heard someone had been playing with 8-9 caps I tried that so I could give personal feedback to those asking about higher doses. I didn't see any extra benefit when I dosed it that highly.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still use 4 on non workout days and 6 on workout days. When I heard someone had been playing with 8-9 caps I tried that so I could give personal feedback to those asking about higher doses. I didn't see any extra benefit when I dosed it that highly.
I think weight wise this product does have a upper limit. Not to say more is not productive. Just might not be worth the money.
6 on workout days and 4 off eh? How many day do you workout? I'm thinking of running this protocol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually train 5-6 days per week. The extra two caps are one more pre training and one more post training.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually train 5-6 days per week. The extra two caps are one more pre training and one more post training.
Dang that's a lot of training. K good to know. Thanks Ben. :)
Reps when I hit a computer.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So did you find that you needed more carbs to stay satiated? I ran anabeta to save muscle mass in pct which is probably why I feel it just made me sick. I couldn't take it pre workout or I'd get really bad episodes of hypoglycemia. When you say you ate more, do you mean you ate more carbs? Or just more food in general?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So did you find that you needed more carbs to stay satiated? I ran anabeta to save muscle mass in pct which is probably why I feel it just made me sick. I couldn't take it pre workout or I'd get really bad episodes of hypoglycemia. When you say you ate more, do you mean you ate more carbs? Or just more food in general?
Both. It wasn't hypoglycemia as such but I would arrive at the gym and feel really hungry. Usually I would finish eating 90 minutes before the gym but I started adding in meal replacement shakes 30 minutes before the gym to counteract this.

I found I craved carbs a lot and usually a higher carb intake is detrimental to my physique. When I ran this I increased my carb intake in the evening but looked leaner at the end of my run. I would have a packet of gluten free macaroons a couple of times per week which had a total of 1200 calories and over 125g of sugar lol.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both. It wasn't hypoglycemia as such but I would arrive at the gym and feel really hungry. Usually I would finish eating 90 minutes before the gym but I started adding in meal replacement shakes 30 minutes before the gym to counteract this.

I found I craved carbs a lot and usually a higher carb intake is detrimental to my physique. When I ran this I increased my carb intake in the evening but looked leaner at the end of my run. I would have a packet of gluten free macaroons a couple of times per week which had a total of 1200 calories and over 125g of sugar lol.
Yea I'm giving anabeta another try in about two weeks on a lean bulk so hopefully this time i feel some of the amazing results you responders report. ;)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Yea I'm giving anabeta another try in about two weeks on a lean bulk so hopefully this time i feel some of the amazing results you responders report. ;)
I think it worked well for me because I ate tons of carbs lol and you know my ****ty appetite... so that was great to be able to feel hungry a lot and eat what I needed :)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Im gona give the 6 on workout days 4 off days a try.. I think that makes a lot of sense as opposed to me running it 5 caps every day like I was planning in pct. averages out to about the same amount of caps per day either way

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im gona give the 6 on workout days 4 off days a try.. I think that makes a lot of sense as opposed to me running it 5 caps every day like I was planning in pct. averages out to about the same amount of caps per day either way
Yup. Sound like your pct will be good. :)

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
this thread has me wanting to try anabeta :p

frostbite116

Awards
If it was that easy I would just say send me some :)

Should've stacked this with AndroMass to make the appetite crazy.
how is andromass? iv heard mixed reviews on it, and heard that libido drops completely on it

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
how is andromass? iv heard mixed reviews on it, and heard that libido drops completely on it
Enjoyed it gained a lot of weight.
Was super tired.
In PCT trying to get my nuts back

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enjoyed it gained a lot of weight.
Was super tired.
In PCT trying to get my nuts back
Screw pct. DA fuk u want your nuts back. Life is so much easier when your shut down. You don't waste your time getting distracted by girls at the gym! Haha jk

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AnaBeta + Protein + Peanut Butter + Tons of food + A GOOD DIET
+tuna salad

The people who work at the cafe in my school r disgusted/shocked/confused when I come in there every night to bring my dinner back to my room.. 2 grilled chicken breasts, turkey burger no bun, spinach ham and Swiss wrap, huge salad with chicken n tuna salad, maybe some Chinese/whatever special they make.. Then I wash it all down with a protein shake.. I usually eat whatever my gf doesn't finish too.. Idc what anabeta is or how it does what it does but anabeta=<3