Erase Pro question
- 01-30-2012, 05:02 PM
Erase Pro question
Just got my bottle today. My question is how important is it to eat healthy while taking a supplement such as? I also bought an all natural weight gainer today but on the label it says it has mono and diglycerides which are transfats. To my understanding they are the same as hydrogenated oils which are horrible for you. I always try to avoid transfats but this one slipped past me. I always eat healthy and buy organic food btw. Will the trans fats affect the effect of Erase?
- 01-30-2012, 05:22 PM
Eating healthy is always the key, especially when you taking supps to make some gains. If the bulk of your diet is clean and healthy the amount of mono and di's in your shake shouldn't effect gains to any extent.~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
01-30-2012, 05:38 PM
01-30-2012, 05:51 PM
01-30-2012, 05:59 PM
I actually read somewhere that fish oil ( one type of good fat) actually can lower testosterone. (I know I'm going to get jumped on for saying that )Originally Posted by andrew732
01-30-2012, 06:00 PM
I don't believe that this applies to good fats like coconut oil though, but I'm not sureOriginally Posted by therealest77
01-30-2012, 06:04 PM
No it does NOT apply to unrefined extra virgin coconut oil.
doing my own thang!
01-30-2012, 06:13 PM
01-31-2012, 12:35 AM
Nice postOriginally Posted by andrew732
Performance Labs Product Specialist
01-31-2012, 03:30 AM
01-31-2012, 11:34 PM
02-01-2012, 10:31 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By rodo123 in forum SupplementsReplies: 62Last Post: 02-08-2012, 12:00 PM
- By lamonster14 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-24-2012, 06:00 PM
- By matt42 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-17-2011, 12:39 AM
- By realdeal124 in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 07-18-2011, 08:58 PM
- By rich196 in forum PESReplies: 4Last Post: 12-25-2010, 03:09 PM