Alpha T2, OEP, Reduction PM, and Revamp. Whatcha think?

GTO4me

GTO4me

Awards
Just ordered this and gonna stack it. Hoping to drop some unwanted fat fairly quick. Any input?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I think it looks solid. Bumping for more input.

ManBeast

GTO4me

GTO4me

Awards
I'm taking them as they say on the bottle. 2 Red Pm 30 minutes before bed. 1 Revamp with it. Upon waking I'll take another Revamp along with 2 OEP and 1 Alpha T2. Then about mid afternoon I'll take 1 OEP and 2 Alpha T2. Just started it today so I'll see how it goes.

GTO4me

GTO4me

Awards
I think it looks solid. Bumping for more input.

ManBeast
I started the stack last Friday. I weighed Monday morning and was at 208.3. Went into the gym this morning and was at 205.4. So practically 3 lbs in 3 days! I'm getting some serious energy and appetite suppression! I have to make myself eat. I've also cut out all sugar and breads. Basically anything white. A lot of lean proteins and greens. Looking forward to more results as I go!

GTO4me

GTO4me

Awards
Ok weigh in today I'm at 203 even. Still feeling a lot of good energy and getting some good workouts in.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I assume you have attained a high resistance to stims so you're adding the Revamp ? Just making sure as OEP has a pretty strong kick....

GTO4me

GTO4me

Awards
Yeah I have. It was almost to the point nothing even phased me. The Revamp has definitely helped!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I have. It was almost to the point nothing even phased me. The Revamp has definitely helped!
No doubt it's a good product.