tribestan or tribosten?
- 09-14-2004, 02:16 PM
- 09-14-2004, 02:55 PM
I am pretty sure tribestan by Sopharma was the firstproduct to come out. Tribulus is supposed to increase LH and raise natural testosterone levels. Supplement companies now claim the component of trib. that is responsible for raising LH/ test is protodioscin. claims to have a higher concentration of protodioscin. The problem is there really haven't been any studies to support these claims. Sopharma did one or two. Their studies showed the trib. raised testosterone levels by 30% but also showed the it raised estrogen levels by close to 80 %. I tried tribestan by Sopharma when it first came out and I wasn't that impressed with it. I haven't tried the other brand but it looks like they are hoping people mistake it for the sopharma brand. Sopharma was the only company to put their trib. in a box, now ThermoLife is doing it.There is some debate if trib. even works at all.
- 09-18-2004, 01:39 AM
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla
You can see the test preformed by Chromadex (the most respected lab in the industry) here:
Similar Forum Threads
- By Big Joe in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-11-2012, 01:09 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 11-30-2002, 11:08 AM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 6Last Post: 11-29-2002, 10:37 AM
- By sage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-03-2002, 02:40 PM
- By 8 pak man in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 11-01-2002, 07:24 PM