Confused about Glycobol timing for cutting.

T

thelemac

Awards
Confused about glycobol timing for cutting/recomp and the use of HGH pro.

Here is how I plan to use it for cutting. Is this correct? I am about 230 pounds at about 17%. I am hoping that glycobol may address some of the issues that I seem to have with carbs. For starters carbs tend to make me ravenously hungry so I try to stay away from them. I am assuming this is due to my body not processing carbs effectively and releasing either too much or too little insulin. I also feel that I carry my weight very disporportionatley. I have veins visibly in my chest/shoulders/ striations in my calves and yet I have a gut and love handles. I have read that this can be an indicator or someone with insulin resistance or other insulin related issues. Don't get me wrong I am overweight I just struggle with how my body carries it.

I am using a Starting Strength type program. Current max bench-350 squat(full)-385 dead(trap bar)-405. I am also planning on throwing in some HGH pro mainly for the sleep benefits.

6:00- 2 glycobol
6:20-Breakfast-macros of 780 Cal-66 pro-80 carbs (oatmeal)-24 fat.
12:30-Lunch-440 cals-75 pro- 23 carbs- 6 fat.
5:00-2 glycobol-10 grams creatine
5:30-pre-workout meal-725 cals-111 pro-35 carb(potato)-12f
6:30-Workout
7:30-8-post meal-460 cals 58 pro-14carb-20fat
10- HGH pro
Total macros 2405 cals-310pro-152 carbs 62 fat
I know that some may say that cals are light for cutting but any higher and I seem to gain. Is there a better schedule for cutting? Should I increase carbs pre-workout?