can u run clen after a tri-max cycle and

1. Registered User

can u run clen after a tri-max cycle and

if u can do u up your cals or keep them at baseline and try to still lose fat while letting your tsh levels return

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRich
    if u can do u up your cals or keep them at baseline and try to still lose fat while letting your tsh levels return
    Yes, but no need to up the cals. In fact, if TSH is suppressed, you may need to lower them a bit, but if you were on less than a month, I bet they haven't changed. The thyroid is a very stupid, sluggish gland, and takes awhile to realize what's happening.
  3. Registered User

thanks ill keep cal a little low than it was less than a month
    •   

4. Registered User

Hmm, that goes against everything I have heard. I was told to not use anything that could possibly effect thyroid output for at least 2 weeks (minus guggle, or stuff like that). Since clen indirectly afftects it, wouldn't it be a good idea to stay clear of all stims, etc..? Eat at maintaince for about 2 weeks has always gotten me back to normal after a triac cycle w/ little fat gain.
    Dr.D are you a real doctor? If so could you explain why? Thanks.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBrown
    Hmm, that goes against everything I have heard. I was told to not use anything that could possibly effect thyroid output for at least 2 weeks (minus guggle, or stuff like that). Since clen indirectly afftects it, wouldn't it be a good idea to stay clear of all stims, etc..? Eat at maintaince for about 2 weeks has always gotten me back to normal after a triac cycle w/ little fat gain.
    Dr.D are you a real doctor? If so could you explain why? Thanks.
    Real adrenergics like Dexidrine, ephedrine, etc. are OK. However, stimulates do promote acute cortisol elevation. But if TSH is low, it can be a result of high T4 or, after awhile, can result in lower T4. Adrogens affect the globins in this system, so in the long run, androgen can suppress thyroid function. I'm nor sure what you're asking, does this answer it?
  6. Registered User

Dr.D, though I am not a dr. I guess that makes sence. There is so much misinformation out there. I put a few lbs back on after coming off this last triac cycle so I am glad I can use ECA with no problems. Thanks.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

No prob, JB. I have deep experience in both of these areas. Let me know if you think of anything else.
  8. Registered User

DrD I do have one more question for you. I am currently taking dioxycyclean (sp?) it is an antibiotic for acne. Clen for some reason causes me to break out. Is it safe to run clen and an antibio? I am pretty sure it is but just wanting to make sure. I like being alive. Thanks.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

I'm taking the same combo right now. I took 400mg doxy to load, 200 for a day or two after that, and then 100 as soon as I see it's working. A few weeks together ain't too bad. The biggest concern w/ doxy is it's catabolic action, but it must be low because I've never noticed it in 'the real world'
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. E-MAX cycle and nolva pct
    By bdpeck in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 11:58 PM
  2. i just ran a cycle of trimax can i run clen now
    By bigrich954rr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-09-2005, 08:00 PM
  3. can you run clen and igf
    By bigrich954rr in forum IGF-1/GH