Best Test Booster / AI Stack?

jpg0923

Awards
Okay.. so I'm new to test boosters, but I've been doing a lot of research on the subject and have learned a lot. However, I'd like others opinions on the best test booster/AI stack. I've been lifting daily on a 6-day rotation for almost a year now, and am looking to take the next step. What I'm really trying to do is make my stomach more lean and burn fat, and increase strength/mass especially on my chest, shoulders, and triceps. I believe all the test boosters I'm considering are natural, because I really want to avoid acne as much as possible and especially potential gyno symptoms. I'm trying to pick between the following test boosters:
1. Bioforge V3
2. Prometheus Rising
3. Activate Xtreme
4. Core Test
5. Supremacy

The guy at *** recommended t-911 and High T black, but those don't seem as popular as the one's I've listed above.

And as for AI, what I've heard most about are:
1. PES Erase
2. Driven Sports Triazole

So if anyone could give me their thoughts on any of these products, as well as any names of additional products I should check out, I'd really appreciate it. Looking to start a cycle and make my decision by February. Open to any comments or suggestions, just need some guidance. Thanks!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bioforge is awesome if you can get it, supremacy is another good choice, throw in some DAA-HCG from Taurus really good stack. Triazole and Erase both great products can't go wrong with either. But I wouldn't recommend any of these unless you tried diet manipulation and your older cause your not getting anything from them if your 17 or something.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Okay.. so I'm new to test boosters, but I've been doing a lot of research on the subject and have learned a lot. However, I'd like others opinions on the best test booster/AI stack. I've been lifting daily on a 6-day rotation for almost a year now, and am looking to take the next step. What I'm really trying to do is make my stomach more lean and burn fat, and increase strength/mass especially on my chest, shoulders, and triceps. I believe all the test boosters I'm considering are natural, because I really want to avoid acne as much as possible and especially potential gyno symptoms. I'm trying to pick between the following test boosters:
1. Bioforge V3
2. Prometheus Rising
3. Activate Xtreme
4. Core Test
5. Supremacy

The guy at *** recommended t-911 and High T black, but those don't seem as popular as the one's I've listed above.

And as for AI, what I've heard most about are:
1. PES Erase
2. Driven Sports Triazole

So if anyone could give me their thoughts on any of these products, as well as any names of additional products I should check out, I'd really appreciate it. Looking to start a cycle and make my decision by February. Open to any comments or suggestions, just need some guidance. Thanks!
Look into AIs swole stack.
Get a test booster, estrogen control and a GDA. it's $100 on there website, if u shoot me a PM I have a code u can use to get 30% off and they hook u up with a t shirt and samples :)

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Something else to consider...

If you've never tried a natty test booster before, you may want to try running it solo before stacking it.

BTW... Those 5 all look like good choices.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

If you've never tried a natty test booster before, you may want to try running it solo before stacking it.

Just through his 7 choices and they are all solid :)

jpg0923

Awards
Bioforge is awesome if you can get it, supremacy is another good choice, throw in some DAA-HCG from Taurus really good stack. Triazole and Erase both great products can't go wrong with either. But I wouldn't recommend any of these unless you tried diet manipulation and your older cause your not getting anything from them if your 17 or something.
I'm 22. I've heard they can benefit anyone ages 21 and up. Quick question - would I stack DAA-HCG with Bioforge or Supremacy, or is that to be taken by itself with an AI?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I'm taking TestoPro and DAA. I got blood work done for first 30 days now. Going to do a 60 day and 90 day.

30 day test results:

Testosterone Results:

Start Out:
Total Testosterone: 538 NG/DH
Free Testosterone: 72.6 PG/ML

30 Days:
Total Testosterone: 659 NG/DH
Free Testosterone: 84.2 PG/ML

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm taking TestoPro and DAA. I got blood work done for first 30 days now. Going to do a 60 day and 90 day.

30 day test results:

Testosterone Results:

Start Out:
Total Testosterone: 538 NG/DH
Free Testosterone: 72.6 PG/ML

30 Days:
Total Testosterone: 659 NG/DH
Free Testosterone: 84.2 PG/ML
That's great! What's the differences between total test and free test... May sound dumb but I never knew...

jpg0923

Awards

Out of curiosity, why do you say I should try a test booster solo before stacking an AI? I just want to make sure my estrogen levels don't go up too much.

Look into AIs swole stack.
Get a test booster, estrogen control and a GDA. it's $100 on there website, if u shoot me a PM I have a code u can use to get 30% off and they hook u up with a t shirt and samples :)
I'm going to look into that AI swole stack, thanks for the suggestion dude

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Out of curiosity, why do you say I should try a test booster solo before stacking an AI? I just want to make sure my estrogen levels don't go up too much.

I'm going to look into that AI swole stack, thanks for the suggestion dude
He said that so u can gauge if a single product is working for you, if u r stacking u won't know if something is working and if something is not working.

J19891

J19891

Awards
I'd go with erase and the cheapest bulk DAA you can find from a reputable source. A lot of the herbal test boosters are junk and it doesn't make sense to pay for the name brand when the main active can be had on the cheap.

Also, an AI like erase is going to further boost your natty test levels, so there's really no good reason to wait until you've tried a test booster first.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have AI bulk DAA for sale if he wants it

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He said that so u can gauge if a single product is working for you, if u r stacking u won't know if something is working and if something is not working.
And, just in case you have any issues, you'll know which product is causing it.

You could run the test booster solo for 4 weeks and than stack with an AI for another 4 weeks.

I just prefer never to start 2 new products at the same time.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is true if you haven't taken a testbooster then I'd reccomend running one solo. You'd benefit from the knowledge of knowing which one worked for you and not guessing at which 3 did and if you adversly react to something in one of them you'll know which bottle it was than trying to figure out which one did something. DAA-HCG from Taurus is good i like it cause it doesn't cause my GI distress like bulk DAA which is cheap but if your sensitive like I am then looking into something like DAA-HCG. Go 12 days with DAA, then you can add Erase or Triazole for a good combo. Or go with just a testbooster like Neogenix Supremacy it has divanil to raise test and the I3C to keep estrogen in check. Up to you really, but go with the theory of try just one before stacking.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supremacy alone.. erase alone.. then combine the two. See how you do with each solo IMO and those will be your best supplements.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SNS DAA + PES Erase Stack
AX Mass FX + AX Hard FX
^My two favorite stacks in this category.