Craze making me throw up.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I've taken a break from pre workouts, for about 8 months. Taking jacked awhile back for about 2 years then started throwing up twords the end. Hence why I took a break. Any suggestions how to fix it or anything?

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you throwing up during your workout? How empty of a stomach are you when taking the pre-workout?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
About 1 hour after breakfast. It was during my work out.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused - was it Jack3d or Craze that made you throw up?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Jacked did about 8 months ago then took a break, and tries craze today and it happened again

swollennard

Awards
How large of a dose are you taking? Does this same thing happen If you drink a redbull before exercising?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Again with everyone else. How big of a dose and what else are you taking? Craze can interact with other supps and I know they said Agmatine should not be taken with it. That was part of my problem. Ingredient wise.. Craze and Jack3d aren't even close.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you ever throw up without taking a pre-workout?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Again with everyone else. How big of a dose and what else are you taking? Craze can interact with other supps and I know they said Agmatine should not be taken with it. That was part of my problem. Ingredient wise.. Craze and Jack3d aren't even close.
What happened with agmatine and the stim pwo?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Taking erase pro, alpha t2, anabeta. Multivitamin fish oil cla, creatine. And no redbull don't make me throw up. And no problem with throwing up.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
What happened with agmatine and the stim pwo?
With me I get jittery doing it, but I know on BB.com they mentioned the two don't mix well, and that Craze is really meant to be taken by itself.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
A lot of them make me nauseous. Usually the 1,3 dimeth I believe.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
A lot of them make me nauseous. Usually the 1,3 dimeth I believe.
Craze doesn't have 1,3d. It's a different type of energy.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Do you recall the reason they said no agmatine with it? I had been dosing agmatine with mine recently. Hadn't experienced any issues, but I just want to make sure I'm not missing out on something important.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Do you recall the reason they said no agmatine with it? I had been dosing agmatine with mine recently. Hadn't experienced any issues, but I just want to make sure I'm not missing out on something important.
I'll have to search the bb.com threads later and see what Robboe and pinchthebear said.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?
Are you taking it by itself? If not drop the dosage some and try it by itself. On craze I took half doses as full dose was too much for me.

swollennard

Awards
I would suggest lowering the dosage to maybe even a 1/4 of a serving, see how that effects you, if its ok bump it up a little the next time. Another question how long before your excercise do you take it?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
It be the combination of the AT2 with Craze, they both stimulate neurotransmitter release, even though its through different pathways.

jdurbo

jdurbo

Awards
If I take a full scoop of craze I would also puke. Tried half a scoop and haven't had any other problems w the vomiting. I'm also a little guy tho. 175lbs