Awards
There are far better preworkouts available i.e. SAN Fierce

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The little shooter bottles are somewhat decent, but much better options out there. I got a bunch of free ones at my last comp from bsn with endorushes.

I bought a box of 12 NO xplode shooters for cheap. I keep a few in my gym bag in case I am out and plan to go to the gym and forget to package my pre-workout. I do this with those shooter proteins.. and keep the shooter endo-rushes in my work locker. Never be caught off guard! haha

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not bad to use if you are jsut starting out, but i challenge you to try buying a bottle of allmax caffeine tabs, and hemavol.

take 1 scoop of hemavol and 1 tab of allmax caffeine and report to me in a week....

I take thanks in form of reps :)

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
Let me know if you want to try out SAN Fierce.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not a horrible choice but I think much better are available.
AX SuperSize & SAN Fierce come to my mind instantly. There are many others.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Far better options out there. AX Supersize, DS Craze, Neogenix Cryoshock, and SAN Fierce all better options. Non stim Iforce Hemavol and Omega Ultima.

Shin

Shin

Awards
Product worked like a high dose of caffeine does.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Stim: maximize, white flood, super pump max
Non-Stim: hemavol, ultima

Personally I like stacking maximize or superpump with hemavol, pumps and energy are awesome :)

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Non stim: hemavol, with a little dextrose/waxy maize and creatine mono gets me the sickest pumps ever.

As far as stim: m5. C4 and ravage for me. Love the thermo effect I get from ravage.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
i use DS Craze right now but since i workout right before bed i cant fall asleep for sh!t lol. i like it overall though and i think iforce's new pre wo Intimidate is supposed to be good too i think they're logging it as we speak though so idk how good it really is yet :p

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
As many have already said, it's not bad... It might even be the best of all...or worst... We (you) won't know until you try.. :) What's good for me might not necessarily be good for you...

But in my opinion, you got some really good suggestions in this thread.. Heard great things about the pumps from hemavol, crazy energy from craze, awesome zone in effect and pumps from Supersize..

Just wanted to add in Ultra Reps on the Non-stim ones.. Gives you a full dose of the purest creatine out there along, bio coated L-carnosine to help push beyond the burning rep limit, theobromine helps out with increased oxygen uptake... Works great on its own, but makes one hell of a stack when you combine it with Supersize zoning in & pump effect...