C-bol discontinued? APS Creatine Nitrate next best thing?

dramallama

Awards
I haven't actually tried creatine nitrate yet, so after some research I did between cbol and APS Creatine Nitrate, I chose cbol because of the more complete formula. I ordered from bodybuilding.com (same price as nutra.. both were out of stock at the time) but recently noticed they canceled my order and c-bol has been marked as "discontinued" on the product page..

Should I go ahead and go with APS Creatine Nirate? Or is there something else you guys would recommend?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That should be a fine substitute. If you want Creatine Nitrate SAN offers a couple solid products as well. Their CM2 is a Creatine Nitrate, Beta Alanine, and Arginine combo and Fierce is a solid pre-workout that includes Creatine Nitrate.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/san/fierce-1-8-lbs.html

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
APS creatine nitrate treated me well when I was using it. It gave some insane pumps.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant imagine cbol would be discontinued. I think bb.com just stopped carrying it.. but i could be wrong.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
^^ Don't Thermolife hold the patent for creatine nitrate?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
APS creating nitrate is excellent. Pumps are insane.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was able to score a few pounds of bulk creatine nitrate before it was pulled :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
APS's product is no longer in production, so get it while you can.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Look arounf, you can still find c-bol if you want it. I am having good results with ebol and will prob run some c-bol as well. I ran APS Creatine Nitrate in the past. The results were good but for some reason it gave me some nasty heartburn most of the time. Right now I am using Powerchews Creatine Chews and I am really liking them, however, they are mono not nitrate. Good luck and like I said, just look around..SJ

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i want to say i saw it in some brick and motar vit shops last week might have been t-bol though (just remember seeing the orange bottle), but if you have some close to you it might be worth a look.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
In all honesty, I've tried C-bol, a full bottle and didn't notice any extra benifit compared to mono.

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have a clue why APS is discontinuing their creatine nitrate product?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
In all honesty, I've tried C-bol, a full bottle and didn't notice any extra benifit compared to mono.
Your milage may vary, but I have to agree, for me at least, C-bol did not do anything, other than what felt like maybe a slightly enhanced recovery (like you would from taking bcaa's intra workout). nothing earth shattering and certainly not enough to justify the price vs creapure.

But i am very "pump tolerant" nothing i have tried sample wise has done much for me in that regard.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why was it discontinued Vaughn?
Thermolife isn't allowing anyone to use it for now AFAIK, and I don't believe the product is actually still in production. Could be wrong, but heard it from reputable source.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
The lawsuit/fake studies/etc. have clouded Creatine Nitrate's future.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I would go with CM2,my favorite of all the above mentioned products. Product delivers