Acne med and rs-transaderm

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I've been applying a acne med to my body benzoyl peroxide during day and a retinol formula with salycic acid on at night. I will be starting RS-trans soon. I'm worried if the acne med might not work well or I should not use it with the trans? I apply it to back, shoulders, arms, chest... It keeps the acne away when my test is elevated. Any suggestions?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I've been applying a acne med to my body benzoyl peroxide during day and a retinol formula with salycic acid on at night. I will be starting RS-trans soon. I'm worried if the acne med might not work well or I should not use it with the trans? I apply it to back, shoulders, arms, chest... It keeps the acne away when my test is elevated. Any suggestions?
put some on your nuts... you wont be sorry

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure about that. But the acne med is very important.. I'm prone to acne and it really kills the motivation when you have it all over your arms , back , and shoulders.

steppinRazor

Awards
this man speaks the truth.

i have no experience in topical acne medication but my pharmacology book doesnt mention any contraindications of keratolytics (salicylic acid) that pertain to using DHEA products or any other topicals for that matter. i am no doctor - but i would say you're in the clear.

i would apply the transaderm in the AM after a shower - and use the medication at least 6-8 hours later.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
this man speaks the truth.

i have no experience in topical acne medication but my pharmacology book doesnt mention any contraindications of keratolytics (salicylic acid) that pertain to using DHEA products or any other topicals for that matter. i am no doctor - but i would say you're in the clear.

i would apply the transaderm in the AM after a shower - and use the medication at least 6-8 hours later.
That was the issue. I apply a benzoyl peroxide foam every morning after my shower. That would be when the trans would be going on also. At night after my second shower i use a salycic acid foam for overnight. It is pretty vital to my regimen. I've never done a ph before. But back in my days I did a couple of 12 week cycles. Sustanon@500mg a week gave me mild/moderate shoulder back acne and my second cycle of 500mg enanthate and 400 mg deca a week gave me outrageous acne during the pct phase of the cycle. I was devasted, I wouldn't dare take my shirt off for over a year !! It was bad!! I'm very worried it might happen again so im taking many precautions. It was 3 years after that the discolorations finally dissapeared.... Now I'm clean, did leave a few hard to see scars, but they are there

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do this^^^

Application to the nuts will result in higher DHT conversion...not a bad thing at all! ;)