- 01-28-2012, 05:14 PM
I'm wanting to takeor testabol by itself as a t boost cycle alone by itself
do i need any pct after it? as in just estro blocking after it so test comes back to normal?
I dont want to take testabol or tropinol and end up with gyno.
Do i need to take JUST nolva and ldex (Serm&AI) after it taking testabol or tropinol?
Mind you, these supps are e reducers and t boosters not the same way steroids work in the sense of having to T.
- 01-28-2012, 05:23 PM
No.Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
- 01-28-2012, 05:26 PM
01-28-2012, 05:32 PM
The change is natural, not exogenous. There is nothing in it that would cause testicular atrophy or hormonal in-balances enough to warrant taking a serm.
~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
01-28-2012, 06:00 PM
01-28-2012, 11:54 PM
01-29-2012, 01:23 AM
These are natty t-boosters, PCT is completely unnecessary.
iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
01-29-2012, 03:52 AM
No pct and you state these are Anti-e's. Tropinol is not, and works strictly on increasing test via different mechanisms than reducing estrogen.
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
01-29-2012, 04:24 PM
No pct needed for a natural test booster. Just raises natural test production, and once you're done you just return to baseline levels. No shutdown, so no need for pct
MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
Similar Forum Threads
- By Stringbean in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 10-12-2011, 06:58 PM
- By flightposite in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2011, 08:43 PM
- By TrashCanman14 in forum I-Force NutritionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2011, 01:10 AM
- By Mission1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 01-27-2011, 05:15 AM
- By TylerDurden7 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 01-25-2011, 04:53 PM