Tropinol Cycle

1. Tropinol Cycle

I'm wanting to take tropinol or testabol by itself as a t boost cycle alone by itself
    do i need any pct after it? as in just estro blocking after it so test comes back to normal?
    I dont want to take testabol or tropinol and end up with gyno.

Do i need to take JUST nolva and ldex (Serm&AI) after it taking testabol or tropinol?

Mind you, these supps are e reducers and t boosters not the same way steroids work in the sense of having to recover T.

2. No.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

3. What about the change of hormonal levels though
    •   

4. The change is natural, not exogenous. There is nothing in it that would cause testicular atrophy or hormonal in-balances enough to warrant taking a serm.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    The change is natural, not exogenous. There is nothing in it that would cause testicular atrophy or hormonal in-balances enough to warrant taking a serm.
    This ^^. No pct needed.

6. Pls do let us know how it goes!!!
    BPI Sports Nutrition forum/social media representative

7. These are natty t-boosters, PCT is completely unnecessary.
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

8. No pct and you state these are Anti-e's. Tropinol is not, and works strictly on increasing test via different mechanisms than reducing estrogen.

Mike

9. No pct needed for a natural test booster. Just raises natural test production, and once you're done you just return to baseline levels. No shutdown, so no need for pct
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tropinol?
    By Stringbean in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 05:58 PM
  2. Tropinol
    By flightposite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 07:43 PM
  3. Tropinol ??????
    By Mission1 in forum Supplements