Shred Matrix vs Animal Cuts

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Is there much difference between Shred Matrix between Animal Cuts?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Both are simply appetite suppressants...there isn't much in the way of true fat burning. EC stack is king for a stimmed fat burner.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
So it's a toss up between the two with no real difference in the effect?

Both are simply appetite suppressants...there isn't much in the way of true fat burning. EC stack is king for a stimmed fat burner.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So it's a toss up between the two with no real difference in the effect?
Take a look at their profiles. Generally, fat burners with a laundry list of ingredients end up being strong stimulants with the primary focus being appetite suppression. If you want tangible fat loss, look into EC Stack, TTA, Lean Xtreme, Reduce XT, Forskolin, etc

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
I realize nothing comes close to EC stack, but given availability, trying to find the next best thing.

Any thoughts between LX or Reduce XT?

Maybe LX plus Animal Cuts?

Take a look at their profiles. Generally, fat burners with a laundry list of ingredients end up being strong stimulants with the primary focus being appetite suppression. If you want tangible fat loss, look into EC Stack, TTA, Lean Xtreme, Reduce XT, Forskolin, etc

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
No, by no means. You thinking just something like Lean Xtreme?

Never used San Tight...what changed with SAN Tight Xtreme Reloaded?

Are you deadset on a stimulant based product? If so, MAN Scorch and SAN Tight Xtreme Reloaded are among the best.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
No, by no means. You thinking just something like Lean Xtreme?

Never used San Tight...what changed with SAN Tight Xtreme Reloaded?
I think stim-free supplemental fat burners are more effective than stimmed fat burners. The stim-free category actually has effects conducive to a cut. For instance, Reduce XT and Lean Xtreme both preserve muscle on a cut while reducing cortisol and fat deposition. TTA-500 and DCP liberate fat to a significant degree without having to overstimulate yourself.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
So LX or Reduce XT (any real difference between the two) plus TTA-500 should be sufficient for good results?

Been looking at DCP but still out of stock. Guess TTA-500 + Rasberry Ketones + ALCAR + Green Tea should be good.

I think stim-free supplemental fat burners are more effective than stimmed fat burners. The stim-free category actually has effects conducive to a cut. For instance, Reduce XT and Lean Xtreme both preserve muscle on a cut while reducing cortisol and fat deposition. TTA-500 and DCP liberate fat to a significant degree without having to overstimulate yourself.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So LX or Reduce XT (any real difference between the two) plus TTA-500 should be sufficient for good results?

Been looking at DCP but still out of stock. Guess TTA-500 + Rasberry Ketones + ALCAR + Green Tea should be good.
Both LX and Reduce XT are cortisol control supplements. I like Reduce XT because I know how much 7-keto I'm getting, but anecdotally the results with both are pretty much identical.

Note that ALCAR specifically is not a fat burner, but with all the other benefits it has, it's pretty much a staple for me.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ec + alpha t2+ cort control like LX or reduce Xt
Done and dusted

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear. So with DCP still being unavailable, would TTA-500 + Rasberry Ketones + ALCAR + Green Tea still provide good results used with Lean Xtreme?

Both LX and Reduce XT are cortisol control supplements. I like Reduce XT because I know how much 7-keto I'm getting, but anecdotally the results with both are pretty much identical.

Note that ALCAR specifically is not a fat burner, but with all the other benefits it has, it's pretty much a staple for me.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Good to hear. So with DCP still being unavailable, would TTA-500 + Rasberry Ketones + ALCAR + Green Tea still provide good results used with Lean Xtreme?
Absolutely. How much Raspberry Ketones, ALCAR, and Green Tea Extract do you have (I'm assuming 1 bottle TTA-500)? I'd outline a dosing protocol but first I need to know what I'm working with.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Right now, I have the following:
1 bottle RK-500 Xtreme Raspberry Keytones 90 caps
1 bottle ALCAR-500 (Acetyl L-Carnitine) 500mg 100 caps
1 bottle Green Tea Ultra (75 Capsules)

Think the only think I need to order is Lean Xtreme and TTA-500.

So you would skip Animal Cuts or San Tight Xtreme Reloaded all together or use it solely for preworkout?

Absolutely. How much Raspberry Ketones, ALCAR, and Green Tea Extract do you have (I'm assuming 1 bottle TTA-500)? I'd outline a dosing protocol but first I need to know what I'm working with.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Right now, I have the following:
1 bottle RK-500 Xtreme Raspberry Keytones 90 caps
1 bottle ALCAR-500 (Acetyl L-Carnitine) 500mg 100 caps
1 bottle Green Tea Ultra (75 Capsules)

Think the only think I need to order is Lean Xtreme and TTA-500.

So you would skip Animal Cuts or San Tight Xtreme Reloaded all together or use it solely for preworkout?
I wouldn't use SAN TXR with TTA as there appears to be a negative interaction. If you fear your appetite may hold you back, then animal cuts may help you.

Otherwise, I'd do this:

Weeks 1-4: 1 cap RK-500, 2 caps TTA, 1g ALCAR preworkout, 1 cap green Tea extract starting 15 days into the month
Weeks 5-8: 1 cap RK-500, 2 caps TTA, 1g ALCAR preworkout, 1 cap green tea extract
Weeks 9-12: 1 cap RK-500, 3 caps Lean Xtreme, 1 cap green tea extract

This will require only 1 bottle of everything. You will have your fat burning bases covered (TTA/RK-500/Lean Xtreme), as well as getting a bunch of ingredients that are great antioxidants and are terrific for overall health (Rk-500/Green Tea Extract/ALCAR).

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Good info ~ Thanks!

Curious why you would recommend only 1 cap per day and 2 caps per day of TTA during weeks 1-8?

Also, can TTA be used while using Lean Xtreme?

Would you avoid something like SAN TXR all together or cycle it with what you have outlined?

I wouldn't use SAN TXR with TTA as there appears to be a negative interaction. If you fear your appetite may hold you back, then animal cuts may help you.

Otherwise, I'd do this:

Weeks 1-4: 1 cap RK-500, 2 caps TTA, 1g ALCAR preworkout, 1 cap green Tea extract starting 15 days into the month
Weeks 5-8: 1 cap RK-500, 2 caps TTA, 1g ALCAR preworkout, 1 cap green tea extract
Weeks 9-12: 1 cap RK-500, 3 caps Lean Xtreme, 1 cap green tea extract

This will require only 1 bottle of everything. You will have your fat burning bases covered (TTA/RK-500/Lean Xtreme), as well as getting a bunch of ingredients that are great antioxidants and are terrific for overall health (Rk-500/Green Tea Extract/ALCAR).

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Good info ~ Thanks!

Curious why you would recommend only 1 cap per day and 2 caps per day of TTA during weeks 1-8?

Also, can TTA be used while using Lean Xtreme?

Would you avoid something like SAN TXR all together or cycle it with what you have outlined?
I recommend 2 caps per day of TTA, not 1 cap per day. As far as raspberry ketones, you can go up to a gram, but they are plenty effective at 500mg so I was merely trying to extend your run and save you money.

TTA can be used while using LX, yes.

You can use SAN TXR, just not alongside the TTA. There is a negative interaction as far as cramping is concerned.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about that, it was a typo. Was thinking RK was typically dosed more like 3 times per day, 1 before each meal.

Would it still be effective to use as you have previously outlined, but on cardio days, skip what you have outlined and use just SAN TXR? Not sure if that would be an approach that would yield the same type of results.

I recommend 2 caps per day of TTA, not 1 cap per day. As far as raspberry ketones, you can go up to a gram, but they are plenty effective at 500mg so I was merely trying to extend your run and save you money.

TTA can be used while using LX, yes.

You can use SAN TXR, just not alongside the TTA. There is a negative interaction as far as cramping is concerned.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Sorry about that, it was a typo. Was thinking RK was typically dosed more like 3 times per day, 1 before each meal.

Would it still be effective to use as you have previously outlined, but on cardio days, skip what you have outlined and use just SAN TXR? Not sure if that would be an approach that would yield the same type of results.
No, TTA stays in your system for a little while, so SAN TXR will still interact with it if you're only taking a day or two off at a time. If you want a stim that can stack with TTA, try MAN Scorch.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
I will check it out; would you say it is as effective as SAN TXR?

No, TTA stays in your system for a little while, so SAN TXR will still interact with it if you're only taking a day or two off at a time. If you want a stim that can stack with TTA, try MAN Scorch.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
You convinced me, I am going the non-stim route for now. :cheers:

Managed to find a bottle of DCP so going to start with it and Lean Xtreme for the first month. Also going to pick up a couple bottles of TTA-500 so I have it ready to follow on for the following month along with the other items I mentioned I already have as you suggested:

1 cap RK-500, 2 caps TTA, 1g ALCAR preworkout, 1 cap green tea extract

Would you take the above mainly first thing in the morning or maybe spread it throughout the day?

MAN Scorch is equally effective as SAN TXR, yes.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I would take all first thing in the morning EXCEPT I'd use the alcar preworkout as you said, and 1 cap TTA at night

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Great. And finally, run DCP and LX simultaneously or one for 4 wheels and then the other for 4 weeks?

I would take all first thing in the morning EXCEPT I'd use the alcar preworkout as you said, and 1 cap TTA at night

tirepup03

tirepup03

Awards
Hey fb2007, ur cycle sounds right on wondering where u purchased everything.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Picked up 3 bottles of TTA-500 and 2 bottles of LX through NP.

Already have a bottle of RK-500, Green Tea, and ALCAR.

Found a bottle of DCP through a 3rd party seller on Amazon.com

Hey fb2007, ur cycle sounds right on wondering where u purchased everything.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 11
Supplements 1
justiceTX Supplement Auction 1
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Weight Loss 7