Question on M1P AM AB stack

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Would it make any sense at all to stack M1P with AndoMass and AndroBulk?
If this question is absolutely ridiculous, I apologize, I am not a supplement know-it-all.
Thanks, in advance, for not flaming me.... :)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I honestly would either go with Androbulk with M1P or Andromass with the M1P. I think all 3 is a bit overkill. I think M1P and Androbulk would be an awesome stack.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I respect his descision, but I would get mass and bulk don't know much u have...
Run either 1 straight through for 6/8 weeks and see how it treats you.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I honestly would either go with Androbulk with M1P or Andromass with the M1P. I think all 3 is a bit overkill. I think M1P and Androbulk would be an awesome stack.
I respect his descision, but I would get mass and bulk don't know much u have...
Run either 1 straight through for 6/8 weeks and see how it treats you.
Depends on his goals. Any of those stacks would be great, just need to gear it more towards what he's looking for.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Agreed depends on your goals. M1P stacks very well and has great feedback with little to no sides.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the responses, fellas. My goal is an all-out bulk. I have 2 bottles of M1P and 2 bottles each of AM and AB.
I've been running M1P solo for the past 2 weeks and received the PP products earlier this week. Kinda hard staring at them just sitting there begging to be opened.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the responses, fellas. My goal is an all-out bulk. I have 2 bottles of M1P and 2 bottles each of AM and AB.
I've been running M1P solo for the past 2 weeks and received the PP products earlier this week. Kinda hard staring at them just sitting there begging to be opened.
If it's bulking you want, any combination with the inclusion of Androbulk would probably be your best bet. Since your already on the M1P, I'd say throw the AB in with it. The leaning effects of M1P combined with the bulking effects of AB should make for a great combo. One I wouldn't mind seeing logged "hint hint ;)". Save the AM for your next cycle go around.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
If it's bulking you want, any combination with the inclusion of Androbulk would probably be your best bet. Since your already on the M1P, I'd say throw the AB in with it. The leaning effects of M1P combined with the bulking effects of AB should make for a great combo. One I wouldn't mind seeing logged "hint hint ;)". Save the AM for your next cycle go around.
Great advice here

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I have never run a log but I'd like to. I'll see if I can get my girlfriend to take a photo tonight or tomorrow and we'll get 'er going.

Could always use advice on diet. Looking to hit 4,000 calories with as much being whole food as possible as now, I'm consuming a lot of shakes between clients and office work.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never run a log but I'd like to. I'll see if I can get my girlfriend to take a photo tonight or tomorrow and we'll get 'er going.

Could always use advice on diet. Looking to hit 4,000 calories with as much being whole food as possible as now, I'm consuming a lot of shakes between clients and office work.
Nice. Look forward to following along. Whole foods and 4000 calories, one key word "oils". As in olive and coconut. Throw that on all your meals and it should help you get there. Other then that, I'm sure you know the importance of balance food selection.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd be interested to see how AB looks since its so new and with M1P the logs for those have been good. How has the M1P been treating you so far?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More solid advice from prld2gr8ns! I agree that it would be sweet to see this stack logged!

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I'd be interested to see how AB looks since its so new and with M1P the logs for those have been good. How has the M1P been treating you so far?
I'm only two weeks in. I'm not sure that's enough time to really evaluate. I can say I've experienced no sides, other than that, I haven't noticed much. To be fair, though, my diet has been sparodic. I eat clean, just not enough on some days. My calorie target has been 4,000 and I'm usually topping out about 3,500. I will need to fix this.