Next best to Need2Slin

ExciteBK

Awards
Well I'm sadly running low on Need2slin :02: What's worse is that I'm on wedding saving budget and am trying to cut down on the money I'm spending on supplements. Unfortunately I'm also trying to cut down my gut too. Bottom line is that I love need2slin, but I'm willing to try something cheaper that works.

So what's second best? ......Slin-Sane? Glycobol?

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
There are Glycobol, Slin Sane, Anabolic Pump, LG Slin.

I prefer Glycobol, and Slin Sane.

LG Slin is still around for a pretty low price or just shop around the supplement auction area.

ExciteBK

Awards
After some research on other similar posts, I think I either need to nut up and get some more need2slin or find some Recompadrol and run it with some Na-R-Ala.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recompadrol

about2ba

Awards
Dren uses an advanced pharmacological approach to trigger the process of lipolysis for maximum fat burning. Dren (patent pending compound name Drenbuterol) belongs to a powerful new class of compounds called mesolimbic Beta Agonist Fat Burning Agents. Its mechanism of action is similar to that of the popular old ECA (ephedra, caffeine, and aspirin) stack. Plus in addition to extreme thermogenic effects, Dren also has powerful psycho-active euphoric effects.

Burns thermogenic fat
Increase energy levels
Suppress appetite and illicit a state of heightened mental euphoria
Stimulate both metabolic and mesolimbic pathways

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried recompadrol but I've tried the others. Need2slin still worked better stretching it out with only 3 Ed.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bulk ala, r-ala, na-rala, etc.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
They are all good. I've tried glycobol, slin sane, and recompadrol.

I'd say try recompadrol or glycobol 1st...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are all good. I've tried glycobol, slin sane, and recompadrol.

I'd say try recompadrol or glycobol 1st...
glycobol was kinda weak IMO. It felt like it wasn't getting me pumped up as well as Anabolic pump or slin sane.
Definitely Glycobol is a good deal for the Na-rala in it though.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
honest, slin sane. i use it sometimes cuz my wallet cant keep up with my n2slin intake....lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
honest, slin sane. i use it sometimes cuz my wallet cant keep up with my n2slin intake....lol
Only probl I found with slin sane is it seems more for pumps. Thought I enjoyed it so much at first haha.

Recompadrol is 180 caps for thirty $$

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True, slin sane is best value, and Need2 is the best product. (Though I have yet to try recompadrol which seems to be getting all the hype recently).

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
True, slin sane is best value, and Need2 is the best product. (Though I have yet to try recompadrol which seems to be getting all the hype recently).
Ive been pimpin it a bit.
Not bad. I need to try need 2 slin though!!!

Any1 tried SLINshot

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive been pimpin it a bit.
Not bad. I need to try need 2 slin though!!!

Any1 tried SLINshot
by Purus? no, but i did try SLIN from LG. It wasnt that good I felt... same like glycobol.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
by Purus? no, but i did try SLIN from LG. It wasnt that good I felt... same like glycobol.
Purus has been catching my eye lately.
Think they r sending me some marinade and d pol...
If I enjoy it may give their fat burner and slin shot a go.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glycobol was kinda weak IMO. It felt like it wasn't getting me pumped up as well as Anabolic pump or slin sane.
Definitely Glycobol is a good deal for the Na-rala in it though.
Anabolic pump is awesome just pricey. I would pretty much pick it over anything

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Like I said I'm curious about slin shot still

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Only probl I found with slin sane is it seems more for pumps. Thought I enjoyed it so much at first haha.

Recompadrol is 180 caps for thirty $$
That's what I thought too. I need to give recompadrol a try next I guess.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't speak for any other nutrient partitioners and their effects, but Need2slin is my favorite supplement....period. Which means I may never try any others since Need2slin works so well for me ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I can't speak for any other nutrient partitioners and their effects, but Need2slin is my favorite supplement....period. Which means I may never try any others since Need2slin works so well for me ;)
:)
Nimbus needs GDAs & Fat Burners

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
so if you want just the pump/recomp action, and NOT the stimulant-thyroid uptick.....then slin sane is the best bet as opposed to need2slin right? Personally I don't need to be messing with my thyroid or taking any stims.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
yeah, you can be an innovator and get that company to the top of the supplement game with all sorts of new products. hurry up :D
Would u be out best customer.