For boost in libido, which should I choose?

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I only have so much money to spend so I've narrowed it down to this (unless you can offer any other reasonable suggestions!)

DAA + AAKG

or

SuperSaponins (by USPowders)

Hopefully some of you would have had some experience. I'm mainly looking for something that'll help with libido. Thanks a lot!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i havent taken SS before, but my favorite libido stack is DAA + Sustain Alpha

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Can only comment on the DAA, and it does help for me.

A good few companies are starting to formulate their stuff with DAA as a test booster.

Check the Supplement Auction area, you can find some stuff at a decent cost.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How about super saps and DAA. That would be kick ass Imo
And I agree with R1 sustain is awesome.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That would be awesome but I don't think I'm gonna have enough cash for it :(

Might have to just go with straight DAA, but I'm looking forward to it.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like DAA and L-dopa for a libido boost. I normally go with Formula-X with HGHUP or Endosurge.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing beats bulk trib and maca for me! Dirt cheap!

woodbear

Awards
Dont know what gaspari put in their viridex xt, but it kills my libido, while bulk daa heightens it. Problem with bulk daa is that it gives me extreme gi issues, so i cannot use it..
Currently using methyl 1-d by lg, along with pes erase to combat my ease for gyno development. Currently using for cutting.
Libdio is awsome, can often keep a rock solid boner for 3 orgasms in a row without loosing it. (something i could until i was in my thirties without anything)
Not even a pre workout wil 1,3 dim will kill it!
But just zma, on version(only one i feel works form some reason) and nothing else is enough to get morning boners and quality hardons.. But not the 2-3 in a row thing goining.... Actually that is a bit annoying, having to jerk off 2-3 x in a row to get it to relax again is friggin cardio..especially since my wife has a low libido and is quite happy with a quick 5minute thing...lol

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA + ZMA at night worked great for me 2

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only have so much money to spend so I've narrowed it down to this (unless you can offer any other reasonable suggestions!)

DAA + AAKG

or

SuperSaponins (by USPowders)

Hopefully some of you would have had some experience. I'm mainly looking for something that'll help with libido. Thanks a lot!!
Honestly, either of those "should" help with libido.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
maca is good as someone had suggested but its not something that happens right away, it takes time. hcgen, sustain alpha or dthc are tops on the list of supps ive used

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to disappoint, but tried them all & none worked well on me.

I have natural high test, but lack horniness? If im with a girl im ok...otherwise i aint phased by it.

This chinese dr once gave me herbal balls...they worked...f...random boners all day.

I noticed andrenal support like ginseng increased loads, also greens/reds powers did too.

5-10g maca can aid also and ive heard of some black ant powder!

Aee/oee for erections aid

Sustain alpha n daa made me horny, but not sexually driven.

Get diesel dth - fark made my balls hurt, painful at stome stages..chuck said due to increased free test

Lately ive taken now acai berri and pomeganate and my erections are extra erect??? Weird but true!

Hgw 50% powder i had from np = bomb. 500mg caps.... Def made me horny!!!!

Cant recall half the stuff ive taken...hope this helped.

Greens/reds powers off np = loadssssss in 3 days you notice.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Some excellent recommendations above. VidaTest also offers an amazing libido boost.