Something odd happened last night

swollennard

Awards
Long time reader of the forum guys, new to posting. Last night I woke up around 2:30am with an weird feeling as if i was hammered drunk.. My head was spinning, felt sick almost as if i was experiencing a bad case of vertigo.. and all this happened within about a minute before i finnaly went back to sleep. With this being this first time experiencing something like this I'm not to worried, but if it does happen a second time I may start looking for a cause. I will list everything I take and would greatly appreciate any suggestions on why this might have happened.

I am currently two weeks in on a Triazole + Activate Extreme + DAA stack.
opti-men multi, b-complex 100, 2000mg l-arginine, 3000mg opti fish oil, 1000mg l-carnitine, 5g Axis labs Creatine EE, 500mg NOW Maca, 3000mg l-glutamine throughout the day, and of course all my bcaa, I typically have upwards of 250g of protein a day roughly 100-125g coming from ON Whey. My pre workout is two scoops of DS Craze have been using it for 2 weeks+ no sides..

I currently workout two days on one day off, and every tuesday thursday wether it be an off day or not I do insanity. My feeling on what may have caused this last night is my body being every stressed this week with school, work and the gym. Monday- Thursday I was only able to recieve a total of 13 hours of sleep.. Last night i had 8. Could this be the cause? Thanks.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
How much water are you drinking? I never had those feelings but I know that if Indont drink enough water I get a headache or a dizzy feeling. Especially if youre poppin alot of supps

swollennard

Awards
I typically consume 140-180oz a day. Depending on my cardio.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Sounds like you are drinking a sufficient amount of water and it can't be dehydration. I guess all I can say is pay attention to your body and if this happens again go see your doctor. Good luck!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes I get that feeling when I take my zinc/selenium at night right before bed, but without the vertigo/head spinning... I don't see anything that stands out as something that would have caused that. Anything special happen last night in terms of food consumption or activity (you don't need to list details, just curious as to maybe you did something out of your ordinary (even slightly) that could have done this).

ManBeast

swollennard

Awards
Come to think of it right before bed I did have a serving of mp bulletproof. Had a bit left over from a long time ago.. I had forgotten about in since it is not my regular to take. I wonder if the zinc in it or another ingredient made it happen. I will see what happens tonight, 7 am Saturday lifts come early, If I feel it again I will for sure be heading to dr. Let ya know what I fond out, thanks for the help fellas.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Long time reader of the forum guys, new to posting. Last night I woke up around 2:30am with an weird feeling as if i was hammered drunk.. My head was spinning, felt sick almost as if i was experiencing a bad case of vertigo.. and all this happened within about a minute before i finnaly went back to sleep. With this being this first time experiencing something like this I'm not to worried, but if it does happen a second time I may start looking for a cause. I will list everything I take and would greatly appreciate any suggestions on why this might have happened.

I am currently two weeks in on a Triazole + Activate Extreme + DAA stack.
opti-men multi, b-complex 100, 2000mg l-arginine, 3000mg opti fish oil, 1000mg l-carnitine, 5g Axis labs Creatine EE, 500mg NOW Maca, 3000mg l-glutamine throughout the day, and of course all my bcaa, I typically have upwards of 250g of protein a day roughly 100-125g coming from ON Whey. My pre workout is two scoops of DS Craze have been using it for 2 weeks+ no sides..

I currently workout two days on one day off, and every tuesday thursday wether it be an off day or not I do insanity. My feeling on what may have caused this last night is my body being every stressed this week with school, work and the gym. Monday- Thursday I was only able to recieve a total of 13 hours of sleep.. Last night i had 8. Could this be the cause? Thanks.
i dont want to scare you but if you had a stoke you might want to go to the doc man
its a possibility....

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
it probably didn't really happen and was just a dream if you went right back to sleep. the lack of sleep over those previous days probably put you in such a deep sleep that you felt it was actual reality when it wasn't.

Young JD

Awards
Could be the activate triazole and maca all three supps contain l dopa l dopa raise dopamine people who Take dopamine against tend to get Symptoms like you discribe when they take to much so maybe over stimulatione of the dopamine receptor just a guess

swollennard

Awards
it probably didn't really happen and was just a dream if you went right back to sleep. the lack of sleep over those previous days probably put you in such a deep sleep that you felt it was actual reality when it wasn't.
You could be right, the l-dopa and the amount of b6 I take during the day may of caused a very lucid dream.. last night I slept very well and woke refreshed, never woke once. Thanks for the input all.

Young JD the mp bulletproof also contains dopa.. Looks like I had over stimulation of my dopamine receptors.