Varicocele, Testosterone increasing Supplements and Prostrate Cancer

B

bad nuts

Awards
Just some info, to anyone out there who may be using supplements to boost testosterone levels.

Relatively recently Dr. Gat of the Gat and Goren Clinic Israel published several articles and research papers that present conclusive evidence that Varicocele is the cause of enlarged Prostrate (Benign Prostrate Hyperplasia) and Prostrate Cancer.

Therefore, I would recommend that any one who knows they have the condition should first get their varicoceles repaired before taking testosterone boosting supplements, as boosting your testosterone levels will likely increase the rate that your prostrate absorbs testosterone and increase your likelihood of getting Prostrate Cancer.

Interestingly enough, if you have varicocele, THT would be a more sensible solution to boosting your T levels, as according to Dr. Morgentaler of MensHealthBoston Clinic and Harvard Medical College, THT does not increase the risk of cancer.
I would imagine this is due to the method that the testosterone enters the blood stream, directly, no where near the testes or the prostrate.

However, I would imagine that if you have had the varicocele repaired, especially if you have had the Gat and Goren Method medical procedure that seals up the "back door" vein that connects the Internal spermatic cord to the prostrate, using testosterone boosting supplements would be much more safe with regards to prostrate health.

If you are unsure as to whether you have low testosterone or not, I can recommend Dr. Morgantaler's book "Testosterone for Life". It is very informative and gives clear information as to the condition, the best method to diagnose the condition and the benefits from the various treatments available.