Replacing DAA due to GI issues

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
When I first began DAA my stomach was fine. As time has progressed, the 3g a day is sending me to the bathroom more often resulting in *EARMUFFS*

...hemorroids. So, you guys who can't use DAA because it sends you to the loo too often...what do you suggest? I've taken Activate Xtreme by DS before, and it was fantastic. Though I'd like to try something new and fun, what else is there?

edit: it's also going to be taken with Erase

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anecdotal reports tell us that testforce 2 is much easier on the GI tract due to enhanced solubility.

Nothing is exactly going to replace DAA, but perhaps TF2 doesnt cause the same issues in your case.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just try different test boosters that work for you. there are many out there. IGF 2, Free Test, Erase Pro, TestoPRO...etc

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Try TF2... And or Supremacy.

Thepaul7

Awards
I feel your pain. First of all I noticed that bulk DAA is the absolute worst on the stomach. Getting the Sodium DAA like those found in any of the brand name products will be a little better. If you are like me then it will still not be worth it due to the stomach issues. I have read logs where Testforce 2 is better with the added sarcosine. If you are set on using DAA then try that. You can also wait for Iforce's Intimidate which is just straight NMDA and thus you have to take far less active to reach the same effect of DAA. Otherwise any of the respected test boosters will get you what you need. My current favorite is Vidatest.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
I see...I think I'm gonna try something besides any DAA-based products. Not really hellbent on that, but I can see I respond well to it. I will be sure to check before I buy though, just to make sure the one that I pick doesn't also have anti-estrogen properties so I don't crush it too low..

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
what kind of stomach problems? constipation? diarrhea? gas/bloating?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would give Intimidate a look; dif form of daa that got a ton of great initial feedback with no reports of stomach distress. May be worth a look at least.

Mik

ophidian

Awards
For what it's worth, I experienced some GI issues with bulk DAA taking 3g at once. When I split my daily dose it went away completely. This had no impact on the efficacy of the product. So if you didn't already you could give that a shot too.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
what kind of stomach problems? constipation? diarrhea? gas/bloating?
Excess gas and multiple trips to the bathroom per day, like 4-5 times. Which has resulted in hemorroids.

I never knew I could spit the dose...I'm definitely going to give that a shot and see what happens, thanks!

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Excess gas and multiple trips to the bathroom per day, like 4-5 times. Which has resulted in hemorroids.

I never knew I could spit the dose...I'm definitely going to give that a shot and see what happens, thanks!
4 to 5 times like diarrhea or just going?

You think gas-x could have helped? also maybe apple cider vinegar to ease the gas/stomach issue?

i'm only wondering cause i plan on using a tub of it 3-4 months from now and i hate feeling gassy bloated

but, maybe don't wipe so hard.. hah jk

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dpol had me sh!ttin through a screen door

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Not diarrhea, but loose stools. Not solid plunkers like anyone with a well-balanced high fiber diet would be used to. I've been on ACV daily for a long time for acne reasons (it works wonders), so that doesn't seem to be affected gas.

I placed an order for Testforce 2 and some Gut Health. Maybe that will fix me up. I will post back in here and let ya know.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taurus DAA-HCG and Testforce 2 are only DAA products that haven't kit oven me gi distress. DAA is a good product so if your dead set on DAA I'd recommend one of those.

23SammyD

Awards
I use AI DAA and I have stomach issues as well. Over all great product, just dealing with stomach issues the only set back.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would give Intimidate a look; dif form of daa that got a ton of great initial feedback with no reports of stomach distress. May be worth a look at least.

Mik
^^^^

out of all the beta-tester logs, i didnt see one person mention any GI problems! and a couple even said their run with intimidate was better than previous DAA cycles ;)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^

out of all the beta-tester logs, i didnt see one person mention any GI problems! and a couple even said their run with intimidate was better than previous DAA cycles ;)
DAA always gives me stomach issues the first few days. I haven't tried intimidate yet but looking to comparing it with DAA products I've used!

SSD77

Awards
I had stomach probs the first week I started taking it, fortunately it went away but now I get anxiety from it. I'll prob just keep running it and see what happens over the course of a month, the erase/daa combo is working just to damn good to give up on it.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just try different test boosters that work for you. there are many out there. IGF 2, Free Test, Erase Pro, TestoPRO...etc
agreed. If DAA is giving you that bad of GI distress i cant see a slightly superior form of DAA have 0 side effects at all

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have had to give up on DAA altogether for the same reason. Horrible GI issues. There are other good options out there so never fear.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try TF2... And or Supremacy.
If you liked Activate Xtreme, than Supremacy would be a solid choice!

I might start a DAA product for the first time in a couple of weeks. Hope my stomach can handle it!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I havent herd of this issue with the powerchews D-Test. you could tray that one out.
I LOVE the chews they taste like candy to top it off! :p

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
thatsalso another option M1D is a goodproduct and also Transaderm for a topical

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
i read that some people were spreading out their dosage and sipping it throughout the day to help with stomach issues...anyone try that or would that not work?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
No issues for me with either Taurus daa-hcg or the daa in recourse.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
I began spreading out my doses and it does work. 1.5g in the morning then the other 1.5g 12 hours later. But I'm out now...waiting on my tf2 to come in.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
I began spreading out my doses and it does work. 1.5g in the morning then the other 1.5g 12 hours later. But I'm out now...waiting on my tf2 to come in.
did you have stomach issues when taking 3g all at once?

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
Regular DAA and Na-DAA tore me up baaaaad. Intimidate had zero sides for me. When it comes out, give it a try. Otherwise, I really like Sustain-Alpha and Diesel Test Pro-Cycle.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys may want to try whole psyllium husk to bulk up your poopies. Make sure to get whole psyllium husk and not the powdered stuff.

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
You guys may want to try whole psyllium husk to bulk up your poopies. Make sure to get whole psyllium husk and not the powdered stuff.
IDK about anyone else, but it wasn't a fiber requirement issue, it was at the point where about an hour after taking the DAA, I'd have some 'explosive' loose stools, usually several times within the next hour or two. There was something going on in my GI tract that was not just fiber based, it was effecting something in a very extensive manner. Not a pleasant experience, however, if I could make it through the first week, my system seemed to settle down. I wonder what the exact cause of the GI distress is. Maybe if we knew, we could treat it.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
@natan - well if the stool is loose the husk could possibly bind it.. it bulks up the stool as opposed to just eating fibrous foods... still think no?

@tbone - but why do you say whole vs the powdered stuff