AndroBulk + Erase for a good stack?

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Starting my AndroBulk Monday, and was wondering . . .

It gets a "2 star" rating for gyno, so would stacking it with Erase (or Erase Pro) be a good idea?

If not, is there something else that would stack nicely with AB?

What would you recommend?

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
Interested in results. I'm hopefully starting on Monday with a 2 week Dbol kicker to andro Bulk(will overlap 2nd and 4th week with both), I got an AI on hand and curious if it or Erase should be run along side Bulk. Good luck man, hopping Bulk lives up to its name. Gained 10 pounds on a 6 week Andro Mass/Hard stack back in Sept. will be happy with another 10 with this combo after pct.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Starting my AndroBulk Monday, and was wondering . . .

It gets a "2 star" rating for gyno, so would stacking it with Erase (or Erase Pro) be a good idea?

If not, is there something else that would stack nicely with AB?

What would you recommend?
It most likely won't be necessary unless you know you are prone to gyno.

Interested in results. I'm hopefully starting on Monday with a 2 week Dbol kicker to andro Bulk(will overlap 2nd and 4th week with both), I got an AI on hand and curious if it or Erase should be run along side Bulk. Good luck man, hopping Bulk lives up to its name. Gained 10 pounds on a 6 week Andro Mass/Hard stack back in Sept. will be happy with another 10 with this combo after pct.
Sounds fun. You might want to use that AI while running dianabol depending on the dose.

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
Should be interesting!!! I was planning on a 4 week dbol cycle at 20-25mg run with adex at .25-.50mg per day. Then week 3-4 Andro Bulk + dbol and adex, week 5-6 just Andro Bulk. Should I just run the adex along side the Bulk to and use Erase pro for PCT, dont mean to highjack!!!