20 Week Summer Stack

rhgunner

Awards
I want to lower bf and gain some muscle on this 20 week stack. It will be a series of five 4 week stacks. The stacks are as follows:

1. Anabeta(solo)
2. Formula-X, Titanium, Division 1
3. Anabeta(solo).
4. Formula-X, CEL PCT Assist, CEL Formestane(topical)
5. Erase Pro, Alpha T-2

(Each stack 4 weeks long.)

I also will using the following products thoughout the 20 weeks: SizeOn (precontest), Whiteflood, Superpump Max, fish oil, krill oil, CoQ10, Super Cissis Rx, CEL Cycle Assist, Myofusion, Elite Xt, Multivitamin, and RecoverPro. I will alternating the PWO drink.

What do you guys think? Any suggestions? Do you think this is over kill? All comments appreciated.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • First Up Vote
I want to lower bf and gain some muscle on this 20 week stack. It will be a series of five 4 week stacks. The stacks are as follows:

1. Anabeta(solo)
2. Formula-X, Titanium, Division 1
3. Anabeta(solo).
4. Formula-X, CEL PCT Assist, CEL Formestane(topical)
5. Erase Pro, Alpha T-2

(Each stack 4 weeks long.)

I also will using the following products thoughout the 20 weeks: SizeOn (precontest), Whiteflood, Superpump Max, fish oil, krill oil, CoQ10, Super Cissis Rx, CEL Cycle Assist, Myofusion, Elite Xt, Multivitamin, and RecoverPro. I will alternating the PWO drink.

What do you guys think? Any suggestions? Do you think this is over kill? All comments appreciated.
I say run Anabeta and formula x 8weeks straight than titanium and division 1 for a month.

rhgunner

Awards
Yeah, I was thinking about that. I have alot of stuff and they could be stacked many ways. I'm looking to start this on Feb. 6. I have to get my diet and workout plan dialed in. Also, I have to get my BF% tested.