Tips for First H-drol cycle

xxZer0xx

Awards
Hey everyone I'm 6'1" 225lbs and I'm running my first cycle.

Im thinking about just starting at one pill (25mg) a day for the first week, then go 50mg the next and possible increasing for 6 weeks. any advice/tips that anyone could give me? would really appreciate it!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks smart to me.. but for a 1st cylce you shouldnt need more than 50mg. Just remember to protect your health and dont neglect it. Something like heart help will do wonders to protect your heart in terms of cholesterol and the like.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everyone I'm 6'1" 225lbs and I'm running my first cycle.

Im thinking about just starting at one pill (25mg) a day for the first week, then go 50mg the next and possible increasing for 6 weeks. any advice/tips that anyone could give me? would really appreciate it!
What are you using for support while on cycle? What's your PCT look like? And have you exhausted different diets and different workouts to break thru plateaus before deciding to go on cycle?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you using for support while on cycle? What's your PCT look like? And have you exhausted different diets and different workouts to break thru plateaus before deciding to go on cycle?
Also goals, training history, any health issues?
I could just toss you a Helladrol (hdrol clone) cycle blueprint but these are things we all must consider before giving you advice. Please let us know what you would like to do on cycle. And not just " Be huge and shredded".

xxZer0xx

Awards
I'm taking the hdrol for 6 weeks 25/50/50/50/50/50im not really going on a diet per say. i do watch what i eat and i lift 5-6 days a week along with maybe 3 days of cardio per week. a lot of high rep lifts and some heavier lifts as well. no history of heart issues i don't smoke and rarely drink. I've already gotten my nolva i plan on taking it for 4 weeks 20/20/20/10. i just want to make sure I'm going about doing this right so i don't have to end up going to see and endo