lean xtreme vs 11 oxo

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
has anyone tried both for cortisol reduction and cutting? its about the same price to run 4 caps LX/day as it is to run 500mg of 11 oxo. i understand 11 oxo may be a little suppressive, but LX should have a slight effect as well due to the dhea derivitive in it

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sub'd

LONG trme user and lover of LeanXtreme

Never tried 11-oxo

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! I was just considering both of those products for an upcoming cut, i've never used either.

Definitley interested in peoples feedback that have used both.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
11-oxo is way more powerful, at least from my experience with it. I ran E-Pharms 11-oxo when it first came out and it was awesome! Leaned out around midsection and it hardened my muscles the F**k up BUT it gave me prostate issues after a little over two weeks of use...

I still plan on running the topical version someday (prototype nutrition) to see if there's a difference.

Lean Xtreme- from what I remember 7-keto isn't hormonal and definitely wont be as suppressive as 500mg of 11-oxo. LX is some good stuff too but it's effects won't be as dramatic.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
What dose did u run? And did u run pct?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
What dose did u run? And did u run pct?
I ran the 11-oxo at 6 caps which i think was 425mg?? I ran a nolva PCT @ 20mg for two weeks just to be safe.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Cant really compare them, 11oxo blows lean xtreme out of the waterrr

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I would like to hear from some of the members that tried the topical 11-oxo.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monster: Why did you run Nolva for 11-oxo? Does it impact the hpta or estro leves directly/significantly

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Monster: Why did you run Nolva for 11-oxo? Does it impact the hpta or estro leves directly/significantly
High dosed 11-oxo will cause shutdown just like any other exogenous hormone will. I'll see if I can find the post from PA on that.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'd for da knowledge ;)

I've only used LX and I enjoyed it. 11-oxo was always something I considered.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't able to find any post from PA when it was egropharm... but I did find the Q and A from when it first came out. Hope this helps.

*Don't try the link the web page has been down for a while now.

For more Info : www.ergopharm.net

11 OXO useful only for cutting? What if I'm bulking?

Cutting is its forte, however it is still very good for bulking. 11 OXO will help minimize fat deposition while on a hypercaloric diet.

Is 11 OXO suppressive?

11 OXO may cause suppression at high doses due to the fact that it converts to 11-ketotestosterone, a potent androgen. This is exhibited especially at higher doses, 6+ caps/day. Always make sure to run the proper PCT after each cycle.

Is 11 OXO estrogenic?

11 OXO does not aromatize and it has a very low intrinsic estrogenic potential. In fact, in a study comparing it to 18 other common androgenic steroids it showed the lowest estrogenic potency (as measured through uterotrophic activity).

Do I need liver support while on cycle?

No, 11 OXO is not a methylated androgen and thus does not pose any substantial strain on the liver.

Any rebound in cortisol after use of 11 OXO?

There are no outward signs of cortisol rebound when reasonable dosages are utilized.

How long should I run 11 OXO?

It is suggested that you run 11 OXO no longer than 8 weeks.

Can I stack 11OXO with other prohormones?

11 OXO works quite well on its own however one can stack with other hormonal products. Of course post cycle therapy (PCT) becomes more of a necessity when other hormonal products are utilized.

Do I need PCT after I'm done taking 11 OXO?

In doses under 3 capsules per day it is not required. In doses over 3 capsules a day but under 6 capsules a day it is recommended. In doses over 6 caps a day it is highly recommended.
Refer to Cycle Suggestions

What is 11 OXO's half life?

11 OXO's pharmacokinetic profile should be similar to non-methyl prohormones. Peak blood levels should be attained in about an hour after ingestion. Then it should start to decline returning to baseline after 4 to 5 hours.

Should I take 11 OXO before bed?

It is suspected that the morning cortisol rise is an important part of arousal so the user may not want to interfere with that by taking it night before. It may not make any difference but if the user had to make a choice then it is recommended that they avoid evening dosing.

Should I take 11 OXO with meals?

It is recommended to take 11 OXO with a meal containing some fat.

Does 11 OXO have any side effects?

Potential side effects with 11 OXO are the same as with all prohormone products. Most common would be acne, acceleration of male pattern baldness (if genetically susceptible), and increased or decreased sex drive. Also, increased appetite has been reported.

Suggested Cycles:

Low Dose:
Day 1-40: 11 OXO 1 capsule 3 times per day with meals
Day 41-60: 6-OXO 3 capsules 2 times per day with breakfast and dinner

Higher Dose:
Day 1-20: 11 OXO 2 capsules 3 times per day with meals
Day 41-40: 6-OXO 3 capsules 2 times per day with breakfast and dinner

An interesting alternative to this method is the stagger method. A staggered cycle can take the form of the following:

Stagger Dose:

Day 1-4: 11 OXO 2 capsules 3 times per day with meals
Day 5-8: 6-OXO 3 capsules 2 times per day with breakfast and dinner
Day 9-12: 11 OXO 2 capsules 3 times per day with meals
Day 13-16: 6-OXO 3 capsules 2 times per day with breakfast and dinner
Day 17-20: 11 OXO 2 capsules 3 times per day with meals
Day 21-24: 6-OXO 3 capsules 2 times per day with breakfast and dinner
Day 25-28: 11 OXO 2 capsules 3 times per day with meals
Day 29-32: 6-OXO 3 capsules 2 times per day with breakfast and dinner
Day 33-36: 11 OXO 2 capsules 3 times per day with meals
Day 37-40: 6-OXO 3 capsules 2 times per day with breakfast and dinner

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd for da knowledge ;)

I've only used LX and I enjoyed it. 11-oxo was always something I considered.
I would give it a shot. I would do solo cycles and bridge it too if I didn't experience prostate issues the first round. It truly hardened my muscles up like no other prohormone/ds and the leaning around the belly was undeniable. The more I think about it I did experience some positive mood changes as well.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed. I have been wondering the same thing for summer cut.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also on the fence about what dht to stack with it. Androhard, 5aohp, stanodrol (if I can find it). If I had to call it right now it would be AH, 11spray, alpha t2 and shift. But ive got time to research

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Monster - good stuff ;)