Critique My Cycle...

SeniorXJ

Awards
-So ive been on DAA & fat burners stack for tripple the reccomended time frame & finally i ended it & took a few weeks break from the test boosters. Now that its time for a new stack, Nutra is out of the products i want, so im thinkin about running the Alpha-T2/OxyElite PRO stack which ive ran before with good results & a combo of Erase/Stoked/ & Tribulus 750.

-My question is, i wanna stretch the Stoked to two pills a day instead of the reccomended 4. Is this a waste of time OR will i just see slower results??

-Quick stats: im 34yrs old, 6' 255, i mostly wanna loose weight, (about 25lbs), & i need a kick in the but to get up everyday due to the insomnia meds i take. Ive ran many "real" cycles in my mid to late 20s that left me with low-t & recent bloodwork while on DAA proved to put me back into normal range!! I take all of the important vitamins & minerals, & i know how to keep my diet & excercise in check. My main target of fat loss is my stomache where the weight is the HARDEST spot to come off & the EASIEST to gain it back!!

Thanks!!

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
-So ive been on DAA & fat burners stack for tripple the reccomended time frame & finally i ended it & took a few weeks break from the test boosters. Now that its time for a new stack, Nutra is out of the products i want, so im thinkin about running the Alpha-T2/OxyElite PRO stack which ive ran before with good results & a combo of Erase/Stoked/ & Tribulus 750.

-My question is, i wanna stretch the Stoked to two pills a day instead of the reccomended 4. Is this a waste of time OR will i just see slower results??

-Quick stats: im 34yrs old, 6' 255, i mostly wanna loose weight, (about 25lbs), & i need a kick in the but to get up everyday due to the insomnia meds i take. Ive ran many "real" cycles in my mid to late 20s that left me with low-t & recent bloodwork while on DAA proved to put me back into normal range!! I take all of the important vitamins & minerals, & i know how to keep my diet & excercise in check. My main target of fat loss is my stomache where the weight is the HARDEST spot to come off & the EASIEST to gain it back!!

Thanks!!
Wild.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At2+ Oep is money all day. Hard to beat that naturally...

Erase is gold as well. Have not used stoked personally.. I am 23 n have low t issues from years of naive ph and anabolic use from 17-21. I really started understanding what I was doing to myself and stopped n am now quite knowledgable toward supps.

I would say first, how long are u looking to run this for? 25 lbs weight loss I would assume you're looking 6 weeks minimum?

Definitely keep the erase. I would not personally run the stoked and erase bc of the resveratrol n it's estrogen lowering props.. Erase will handle that, trust me! Erase will also help with water removal.

Trib750 I'm also on the fence about.. I would recommend a formula like stoked but something that is a pure test booster, like titanium xl (testofen based) or prime if you want trib. Thermolife t Bol Is also a Great formula. Also- check out any horny goat weed blends or "male enhancement" blends. I take these, regardless of their stupid names, bc the ingredient profiles are quite synergistic with erase!

Conclusion:

Stack I've had success with multiple times:
At2/Oep
Erase/anabeta/vitamin shop horny goat weed

Hope this helped

SeniorXJ

Awards
Think im gonna change the stack up a bit by dropping the Trib & Stoked, inplace for AnaBeta & Agmatine & keep the Alpha-T2/OxyElitePRO stack. This should produce an arsenal for fat loss & a good get up & go "pumped" feeling that im after. If the T-911 comes back in stock then ill drop the AnaBeta for the T-911. ((What is ur guys take on that stack??)) *Note, there is a budget for this order of which id like to keep under the $150 mark.

As Cheda said above, i anyone can get Horny Goat Weed, Long Jack, & Trib cheap in bulk form & say cap the herbs myself. Nutra is out of the Alfha-T2/OxyElite PRO stack, so this stack may change course once again.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could order else where.. And keep the anabeta.. T911 plus the hgw is redundant

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Nutrition / Health 14
Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220
Anabolics 11