Test Boost / Preworkout Combo (DAA, AAKG, Maca, and LCLT)

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think of a combo like this?

3-4g DAA daily
2-3g AAKG daily
Maca 500mg twice a day
2-3g of L-Carnitine L-Tartrate

I could get about 3 months worth for 62 dollars. Do you think this would be an effect stack? I am planning on still running a preworkout such as Craze, my normal pre/intra/post 10-20g of bcaa and 3-5g of creatine post workout.

Probably run this for 5-6 weeks, off 2-3, and then run 5-6 more weeks with alpha t-2 and erase for cutting before my vacation in May

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
AAKG doesn't work.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Or I was considering dropping the AAKG and throwing in some citrulline malate

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
What do you think of the rest of the ingredients? Pretty solid otherwise? Thanks for the help

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
i like citrulline, good for endurance when training hard. Never had the AAKG outside of it being an ingredient in proprietary blend of various products. DAA reviews and talk sounds good, i picked some up but haven't run it yet. I take maca, i'm not sure what it does for test, but it definitely makes you produce more man chowder

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
What do you think of the rest of the ingredients? Pretty solid otherwise? Thanks for the help
Good doses of LCLT and DAA.

I'd cycle the DAA, though.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Also,

Maca won't do much besides making sex/orgasms better.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Good doses of LCLT and DAA.

I'd cycle the DAA, though.
3-4g DAA daily

I got 300g of both. I will probably run the DAA for a month on, month off, and month on... do you have any suggestions as to when to dose? All at once or spread it throughout the day?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
3-4g DAA daily

I got 300g of both. I will probably run the DAA for a month on, month off, and month on... do you have any suggestions as to when to dose? All at once or spread it throughout the day?
3g DAA
2g LCLT

IMO, you could run up to 8 weeks on a DAA cycle if you really want to, but 30 is perfectly fine if thats what you wanna do. as far as LCLT, ive been using it in 3-4 months cycles...i always like to take some time and get off all supps :p

EDIT:
and as far as when to take it, DAA can pretty much be taken any time of the day you want...but id take it all at once. as for the LCLT, id take 2 g either pre/intra/post....whichever is more convenient for you

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
3g DAA
2g LCLT

IMO, you could run up to 8 weeks on a DAA cycle if you really want to, but 30 is perfectly fine if thats what you wanna do. as far as LCLT, ive been using it in 3-4 months cycles...i always like to take some time and get off all supps :p

EDIT:
and as far as when to take it, DAA can pretty much be taken any time of the day you want...but id take it all at once. as for the LCLT, id take 2 g either pre/intra/post....whichever is more convenient for you
Thanks bro! I might pick up some citrulline malate and agmatine yet as well... I'm probably just planning on dosing all 4 in a preworkout mix. 4 bulk powders... thats going to taste like shxt! hahaha

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks bro! I might pick up some citrulline malate and agmatine yet as well... I'm probably just planning on dosing all 4 in a preworkout mix. 4 bulk powders... thats going to taste like shxt! hahaha
well if you're gonna get agmatine AND cit mal......should just look into some hemavol ;)

and for what its worth.....bulk DAA and LCLT dont really taste too bad. ive added them to a few different flavored supps and never even noticed it. but be warned when you open your LCLT tub, DO NOT TAKE A DEEP BREATHE IN. the smell of that stuff is rancid haha

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Totally would have got a all in one supp but Ill end up getting all of these bulk powders for around 80 bucks total and enough to last me 3 months... minus the agmatine

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
well if you're gonna get agmatine AND cit mal......should just look into some hemavol ;)

and for what its worth.....bulk DAA and LCLT dont really taste too bad. ive added them to a few different flavored supps and never even noticed it. but be warned when you open your LCLT tub, DO NOT TAKE A DEEP BREATHE IN. the smell of that stuff is rancid haha
Yeah i definitely got a breath of it! Hahaha

So I was wondering... I was reading up on a Hemavol thread (the 4x per day one) and saw that you said citruline mal is good to be used continual. Of these sups would you reccomend taking all of them daily or should I only take the DAA and cit mal daily? I work out 5 days a week but was planning on taking everything daily except the agmatine... opinions?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah i definitely got a breath of it! Hahaha

So I was wondering... I was reading up on a Hemavol thread (the 4x per day one) and saw that you said citruline mal is good to be used continual. Of these sups would you reccomend taking all of them daily or should I only take the DAA and cit mal daily? I work out 5 days a week but was planning on taking everything daily except the agmatine... opinions?
DAA = every day...thats a must :p

As far as the cit-mal goes, if you're using it 5 days a week you should be all set....if you wanna take some on off days theres no real problem with it. same with agmatine...if you only wanna use it on workout days, thats fine. but if you happen to have a high carb meal on one of your off days, you could take 500mg about 15 minutes before the meal, take advantage of some of the nutrient partitioning effects.....really comes down to personal preference/budget for it :D

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If you want the AR benefits of LCLT, go for 4g a day. Personally, I would NOT do this as those benefits are pretty much worthless in natural individuals. 1-2g/day is far more valuable for its effects on recovery and VO2 max.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
OK... Thanks for all the help guys!

I think I've got mostly everything in line for this stack... Now lets see about dosing quick. Heres my plan.

Weeks 1-4
Preworkout - 1 scoop craze, 3g DAA, 1.5g LCLT, 500mg Agmatine
Intraworkout - 2 scoops xtend, 1 scoop evolution x10 (more bcca/creatine stuff)
Postworkout - 1 scoop Monster Maize, 1 scoop protein, 500mg LCLT, and 500mg Agmatine
Other - Alpha T2 and Erase

Weeks 5-8
Preworkout - 1 scoop craze 1.5g LCLT, 500mg Agmatine
Postworkout - 1 scoop Monster Maize, 1 scoop protein, 500mg LCLT, and 500mg Agmatine

Weeks 9-13
Preworkout - 1 scoop craze, 3g DAA, 1.5g LCLT, 500mg Agmatine
Other - Alpha T2 and Erase

Is there any benefit to dosing 500mg agmatine pre and post workout or should I do the whole gram pre workout. Same thing with LCLT

Weeks 5-8 may include some transdermal 4ad I found in my stash ;)