Pre workout that wont make your heart explode

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Pre workout that wont make your heart explode


    im trying to get away from or atleast pick a pwo with less caffiene then 300mg. i hate feeling like my heart is beating so fast and it feels like it flutters sometimes when i take something with loads of caffiene. i had my go with jacked really liked it. tried agst and loved that too. switched to n2kts and that was my fav but now i just want something a little more healthy haha. i dont neccesarily want a pwo without any caffeine but one with less. ive been trying to stay away from ones with geranium (dime 1,3) too which has pretty much eliminated a lot. ive been looking at no shotgun right now but dont really know of any others. can anyone help me with this?


  2. Why not just go non stim look into Omega's Ultima or Neogenix BodyForge.
    •   
       


  3. Craze by Driven Sports. Less then 100mg of caffeine per scoop and max needed is 2 scoops. I'm in the same boat and craze has been amazing

  4. AX SuperSize and SAN Fierce has never made me feel like my heart is going to explode like many others have.

    If you want to go stim-free I would say take a strong look at AX UltraReps or Omega's Ultima. AX UltraReps has been going great for me. It helps with a really nice workout and provides some extra boost without the stims.
    I'm Back...

  5. I'd suggest either just going with a non stim (like Ultima, Hemavol, or Clout) and just adding your own caffeine (if it is even necessary).

    Also, I believe Nimbus Nutrition's Blast is relatively low stim and could be another possible option.

  6. which one was your guys favorite and why

  7. Another vote for craze. 80mg of caffeine (per scoop?). Works mostly in the mind (nootropics), not the body (except the caffeine). Makes you feel good. Look for reviews, its a fairly new product, I wrote a little review not too long ago.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BFSanimal View Post
    which one was your guys favorite and why
    Omega Sports Ultima is my all time favorite Pre-workout, but Clout is also very solid.

    I'd like to try Craze soon, but cannot comment on it personally (though there are many that rave about how effective it is).

  9. Lit Up
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  10. im going to look at craze and ultima and i did not really respond to lit-up i was so excited for that too.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Lit Up
    This^^^^

  12. I like ultima as a non stim and recommend

  13. what does ultima give you. energy, pump, rage? just wondering how it affects you guys

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BFSanimal View Post
    what does ultima give you. energy, pump, rage? just wondering how it affects you guys
    The effects of Ultima get better over time in my experience. I notice great focus, strength gains, and overall mood lift. It really dials me in for whatever kind of workout I need to get done

  15. where did u see that craze only had 80-100 mg of caffiene per scoop ive been looking around and cant find it.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BFSanimal
    where did u see that craze only had 80-100 mg of caffiene per scoop ive been looking around and cant find it.
    The owner of DS nutrition said so in a radio show. That's where I heard it. Look up superhuman radio. Sometime in December I think it aired.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  17. ok thanks helped a lot.

  18. Focus xt and agmatine is a mice.choice.as.well.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  19. ok so i really like both after looking at them. craze and ultima. like that craze has small amount of caffiene and has shown to give good energy and focus. i like that ultima doesnt need to have caffiene and still gives energy and has great focus factor. im 50/50 which one do you guys like better of the two.

  20. I like focus xt and nimbus blast for a low stim option. A non-stim pre with a couple of caps of rpm or a caffeine pill works great too.

  21. Ultima will be my next pre work out drink!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Ultima will be my next pre work out drink!
    Its a good choice you won't be disappointed.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Chico222 View Post
    Another vote for craze. 80mg of caffeine (per scoop?). Works mostly in the mind (nootropics), not the body (except the caffeine). Makes you feel good. Look for reviews, its a fairly new product, I wrote a little review not too long ago.
    80 mg. Was trying to figure out how much it had. Thanks for the info.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I'd suggest either just going with a non stim (like Ultima, Hemavol, or Clout) and just adding your own caffeine (if it is even necessary).
    Also, I believe Nimbus Nutrition's Blast is relatively low stim and could be another possible option.
    Quote Originally Posted by determination View Post
    I like focus xt and nimbus blast for a low stim option. A non-stim pre with a couple of caps of rpm or a caffeine pill works great too.

    Like the posters above said....take a look at Nimbus Nutritions BLAST.



    The inclusion of the Poseidon Complex really sets itself apart from other Pre-Workouts.

    Caffeine Content: 80mg Per Serving
    ~ Still Around ~

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BFSanimal View Post
    im going to look at craze and ultima and i did not really respond to lit-up i was so excited for that too.
    how did u not respond to lit up? i have NEVER heard of this before...... how many scoops did you take? did you take it with food in your system or an empty stomach?
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  26. I would go for a non-stim like hemavol IMO; all the top NO boosting ingredients at maxed out dosages. Take whatever stim you like in addition to it; 100mg caffeine, whatever you'd like.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  27. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I would go for a non-stim like hemavol IMO; all the top NO boosting ingredients at maxed out dosages. Take whatever stim you like in addition to it; 100mg caffeine, whatever you'd like.
    HemaVol = win.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  28. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    how did u not respond to lit up? i have NEVER heard of this before...... how many scoops did you take? did you take it with food in your system or an empty stomach?
    i ended up getting ultima. i wanna try hemavol too sometime soon.

    and idk what was up but i tried lit up empty stomach 1 scoop and 1 scoop after eating about an hour before taking lit up. i tried the same with 2 scoops later and just didnt feel anything. i think i got a bunk batch cuz everyone loves that stuff. i felt great taking muscle marinade the next day so i was pretty surprised

  29. Agmatine, Citrulline malate, Glycerol monostearate, creatine monohydrate, and slin-sane with a 75-100 gram serving of carbs.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 08:23 PM
  2. prohormones that wont make me loose my hair?
    By jakekunedo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 08:13 PM
  3. Need a PH that wont make me piss dirty
    By mendez4047 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 04:30 AM
  4. PowerFULL + NO Explode + RPM Pre Workout?
    By glaze1353 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-08-2008, 11:36 AM
  5. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 09:17 PM
Log in
Log in