Pre workout that wont make your heart explode

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by BFSanimal View Post
    im trying to get away from or atleast pick a pwo with less caffiene then 300mg. i hate feeling like my heart is beating so fast and it feels like it flutters sometimes when i take something with loads of caffiene. i had my go with jacked really liked it. tried agst and loved that too. switched to n2kts and that was my fav but now i just want something a little more healthy haha. i dont neccesarily want a pwo without any caffeine but one with less. ive been trying to stay away from ones with geranium (dime 1,3) too which has pretty much eliminated a lot. ive been looking at no shotgun right now but dont really know of any others. can anyone help me with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Why not just go non stim look into Omega's Ultima or Neogenix BodyForge.
    x2 - BodyForge + Caffeine tabs would work great for you, and you can adjust the stims as needed while letting the actives in BodyForge do their thing at their full dose.

This combination would actually help build strength and endurance vs just giving a stim buzz.

Label for ref:

2. Quote Originally Posted by determination View Post
    I like focus xt and nimbus blast for a low stim option. A non-stim pre with a couple of caps of rpm or a caffeine pill works great too.
    hmmm interesting combo.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Focus xt and agmatine is a mice.choice.as.well.
    I haven't tried this, but it's an appealing stack to me.

Anybody that hasn't received an AI Sports sample kit can send me their full name and shipping info and I'll have one sent to them. I bring this up b/c it includes a serving of each flavor of Maniac.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

4. I am really interested in trying Hemavol, Ultima, and others....

I am really getting into stim-free preworkouts.(trying to lay off stims)
    AX UltraReps has been doing wonders for me. Due to that success, It has got me very much interested in other stim-free preworkouts.

--The old SNS CVM Xtreme used to be my favorite under the stim-free category. I am sure some of you remember that one.
    I'm Back...

5. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I am really interested in trying Hemavol, Ultima, and others....

I am really getting big into stim-free preworkouts.(trying to lay off stims)
    AX UltraReps has been doing wonders for me. Due to that success, It has got me very much interested in other stim-free preworkouts.
    I hear SuperSize didnt taste very good. How does Ultra Reps taste? Im running a log now on BeastMode and yea... it's not the greatest tasting pre, but it has helped me get the job done. I like my pre workouts to taste good too though. I hear they are reformulating the flavor complex .

How about UltraReps?
    RecoverBro ELITE

6. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I hear SuperSize didnt taste very good. How does Ultra Reps taste? Im running a log now on BeastMode and yea... it's not the greatest tasting pre, but it has helped me get the job done. I like my pre workouts to taste good too though. I hear they are reformulating the flavor complex .

How about UltraReps?
    Yes, the SuperSize flavor issue has been resolved.

UltraReps tastes really good. The flavor is called "Refreshing Wild Berry."
    AX got this one dead right for sure. I really enjoy taking it. It reminds me a little bit of blueberry pancakes. haha!

I don't think most would have any major issues with the taste of UltraReps.
    I'm Back...

7. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Yes, the SuperSize flavor issue has been resolved.

UltraReps tastes really good. The flavor is called "Refreshing Wild Berry."
    AX got this one dead right for sure. I really enjoy taking it. It reminds me a little bit of blueberry pancakes. haha!

I don't think most would have any major issues with the taste of UltraReps.
    AITE! Thanks man!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

8. I used to use NO-Xplode caffeine-free version and it wasn't bad. I tried Green MAGnitude coupled with Purple WrAAth but the Purple tastes like frothy vomit, so instead I've been running just the Green for creatine and then relying on ON whey for BCAAs, even though the profile isn't very complete.

So I'm definitely interested in trying a few non-stim PWO's to stack with Green, especially if they don't taste like frothy vomit.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 08:23 PM
  2. prohormones that wont make me loose my hair?
    By jakekunedo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 08:13 PM
  3. Need a PH that wont make me piss dirty
    By mendez4047 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 04:30 AM
  4. PowerFULL + NO Explode + RPM Pre Workout?
    By glaze1353 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-08-2008, 11:36 AM
  5. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 09:17 PM