Pre workout that wont make your heart explode
- 01-26-2012, 10:51 PM
This combination would actually help build strength and vs just giving a stim buzz.
Label for ref:
- 01-26-2012, 11:12 PM
01-26-2012, 11:24 PM
RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
01-27-2012, 04:03 AM
I am really interested in trying Hemavol, Ultima, and others....
I am really getting into stim-free preworkouts.(trying to lay off stims)
AX UltraReps has been doing wonders for me. Due to that success, It has got me very much interested in other stim-free preworkouts.
--The old SNS CVM Xtreme used to be my favorite under the stim-free category. I am sure some of you remember that one.
01-27-2012, 04:21 AM
How about UltraReps?
01-27-2012, 04:31 AM
UltraReps tastes really good. The flavor is called "Refreshing Wild Berry."
AX got this one dead right for sure. I really enjoy taking it. It reminds me a little bit of blueberry pancakes. haha!
I don't think most would have any major issues with the taste of UltraReps.
01-27-2012, 04:41 AM
01-27-2012, 12:14 PM
I used to use NO-Xplode caffeine-free version and it wasn't bad. I tried Green MAGnitude coupled with Purple WrAAth but the Purple tastes like frothy vomit, so instead I've been running just the Green for creatine and then relying on ON whey for BCAAs, even though the profile isn't very complete.
So I'm definitely interested in trying a few non-stim PWO's to stack with Green, especially if they don't taste like frothy vomit.
Similar Forum Threads
- By kingdong in forum SupplementsReplies: 55Last Post: 11-16-2011, 08:23 PM
- By jakekunedo in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-02-2010, 08:13 PM
- By mendez4047 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-24-2010, 04:30 AM
- By glaze1353 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-08-2008, 11:36 AM
- By bull8t in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 11-05-2007, 09:17 PM