First time

bmahon0318

Awards
First time taking anything. I plan on taking havoc with a cycle assist, multi vitamin, fish oil and my normal joint formula. I am already Pretty big. I just need something to give me a jump start, I am all soft at the moment since I have just recovered from hernia surgery. My question is how much to take? Should I use havoc or something else?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're just coming back from a surgery, I'd give it a while to get your strength back before running a cycle. You want to optimize progress while on, and starting from a weakened state isn't doing yourself any favors. When you do run it, start at 30mg per day, split in 3 doses throughout the day.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you're just coming back from a surgery, I'd give it a while to get your strength back before running a cycle. You want to optimize progress while on, and starting from a weakened state isn't doing yourself any favors. When you do run it, start at 30mg per day, split in 3 doses throughout the day.
Sound advice here. You definitely don't need to be hitting that up right now. Try a good natty test booster or something that increases GH output to help with recovery. Actually that considered try EndoSurge, it will raise both your testosterone and GH levels. That would give a bit of a boost in recovery from the surgery and also aid in the surgeries recovery. If that makes any sense. LOL

You can read about it here. EndoSurge 180 count

The Havoc is a designer steroid that will cause some havoc in your system which could hamper your recovery, leave you feeling not so great and possibly get you pushing so hard you reinjure yourself. I would wait until everything was ship shape like 6 months out then hit up the Havoc.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't need to be using anything like Epi this soon coming off surgery. I'm guessing you've never ran a PH so how about you keep it that way before you do some serious research and have every angle of it covered. That would be my advice.

bmahon0318

Awards
Thanks I'll def wait then. I'll try the endosurge. It's just hard too wait I like throwing some weight around the gym. Anyway I appreciate it.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks I'll def wait then. I'll try the endosurge. It's just hard too wait I like throwing some weight around the gym. Anyway I appreciate it.
You'll like Endosurge, man. Everybody wants to be throwing weight around; don't worry, you'll get there. Muscle memory should get you back to your previous strength soon enough. :)