VidaTest & Erase Pro? Good or bad?

LiamGTR

LiamGTR

Awards
So after my last thread and a lot of PM's, I think i've decided on VidaTest (because of the log's on here) and ErasePro.

Are these safe/effective to take together? Or would you recommend something else to go with the VidaTest?

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
So after my last thread and a lot of PM's, I think i've decided on VidaTest (because of the log's on here) and ErasePro.

Are these safe/effective to take together? Or would you recommend something else to go with the VidaTest?
You should be good to go, though I would recommend running them solo so you can know which is having what effect. Think they would make a good stack though.

Curious where you got Erase Pro from in the UK since *** don't ship international :)

LiamGTR

LiamGTR

Awards
You should be good to go, though I would recommend running them solo so you can know which is having what effect. Think they would make a good stack though.

Curious where you got Erase Pro from in the UK since *** don't ship international :)
I currently don't have either VidaTest OR ErasePro, yet.

I'm still just looking into things, finding out stuff, getting opinions, shipping costs ect.

:(

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
More Reviews:
ive used bioforge v1 and promax stacked before and v1 solo. Im getting very similar results as I did with v1 but without the lethargic side effect v1 gave me. didnt notice any crazy increase stacking promax as suppose to just running v1 solo.

from what i remembered i bought two bottles of v1 and 1 promax, ran v1 solo then the next month, v1 and promax. didnt notice any big difference between the 2 months, 2 weeks in i felt it and it continued on. it was a great but EXPENSIVE run.

i been on VIDATEST since the 21th of Nov. which is 3 weeks I believe or maybe 2.
Im feeling great and the fact i paid $65 bucks at most is even crazier.

i go to a boxing gym and my aggression is crazy, im more competitive and train with more intensity.
and i wanna pluck my girlfriend all the time. its making me more out going and social as well,
Been on vidatest for 2 1/2 weeks and I have noticed a jump in libido, great sense of wellbeing, and improved recovery between sets and between workouts. So far so good and my observations seem inline with other reviews I have read.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No reason why these two couldnt be stacked

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like a good stack. Never used erase but on vida test now and like it alot so far.

Swole215

Swole215

Awards
I normally just use natty supps for pct but im thinking of running a natty stack soon.. my last pct was titaniumxl, erase and division 1, it went good. I have done some research on here and im leaning more towards tryin out the athletix sports stack and erase, Iv read nothing but good stuff on this.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I normally just use natty supps for pct but im thinking of running a natty stack soon.. my last pct was titaniumxl, erase and division 1, it went good. I have done some research on here and im leaning more towards tryin out the athletix sports stack and erase, Iv read nothing but good stuff on this.
Athletix and PES make great products. If you want stack in a great test booster with incredible adaptogens check out VidaTest. The adaptogens do much more than boost test. Excellent in a PCT situation.

Swole215

Swole215

Awards
Athletix and PES make great products. If you want stack in a great test booster with incredible adaptogens check out VidaTest. The adaptogens do much more than boost test. Excellent in a PCT situation.
Im just not sold on vidatest as a great t-booster... the reviews have been 50/50.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Even know the ingredients are similar we have some people stating they prefer it over Bioforge because of the diffrent Longjack.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im just not sold on vidatest as a great t-booster... the reviews have been 50/50.
Vidatest has produced nothing but results for me. Check my log out if you wish.

Like EV said ive only seen one person state they didnt care for it.

Swole215

Swole215

Awards
50/50? Any links? I have only seen one person(Tnubs) mention he did not respond well.
Yes Tnubs.. i can also link you to some reviews on bioforge if you would like, same product right?

Sorry but I can not give any credit to vidatest that has only 2 SPONSORED logs, so yeah 50/50.... I prefer non sponsored, i see too many bs sponsored logs on here. Now im not saying the 2 logs you have are bull i just rather take in whatever non sponsored logs have to say. There just is not enough vidatest feedback for me when I can use AX/triazole or athletix stack with both companies havin way more solid feedback.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Yes Tnubs.. i can also link you to some reviews on bioforge if you would like, same product right?

Sorry but I can not give any credit to vidatest that has only 2 SPONSORED logs, so yeah 50/50.... I prefer non sponsored, i see too many bs sponsored logs on here. Now im not saying the 2 logs you have are bull i just rather take in whatever non sponsored logs have to say. There just is not enough vidatest feedback for me when I can use AX/triazole or athletix stack with both companies havin way more solid feedback.
Hey Swole,
When it comes to supps I am also very cautious. I think I misunderstood your first post in saying you had seen lots of negative feedback. I understand you want to see more. Hopefully in the next week you will see some unsponsored reviews posted up from people who have notified me of results.

I personally have used PES and Athletix with great results and you cant go wrong. If it works, stick with it.

Cheers

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words Evan!

I can't comment on Vidatest yet, I'm only on day 3, also stacking it with Formula-X, Division 1, TitaniumXL and ErasePro:D (supplement junkie I know) lol.

Vidatest has a very nice ingredient profile and one of my favorite reasons of picking a company is non-prop blend supplements, I don't think you can go wrong here with Vidatest, PES or Athletix.

If I were you I'd try VidaTest/Formula-X/ErasePro stack ;)

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Im starting a 10 week run of vidatest/anabeta/DAA/Erase on saturday.
Excited to see how it turns out.

Thepaul7

Awards
Been on this minus the DAA. (Stomach can't handle it) Bodyweight and lift increases have been steady. Eating for a bulk I have not added too much fat and adding in Erase pro these last two weeks has increased aggression noticeably.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Been on this minus the DAA. (Stomach can't handle it) Bodyweight and lift increases have been steady. Eating for a bulk I have not added too much fat and adding in Erase pro these last two weeks has increased aggression noticeably.
Are you having stomach discomfort from the Vida? Some people struggle with the bioperine. How are you dosing?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would have loved to add some DAA in with the vidatest run but EV52 wanted my thoughts on the vidatest alone(understandable) you should see some great results good luck.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words Evan!

I can't comment on Vidatest yet, I'm only on day 3, also stacking it with Formula-X, Division 1, TitaniumXL and ErasePro:D (supplement junkie I know) lol.

Vidatest has a very nice ingredient profile and one of my favorite reasons of picking a company is non-prop blend supplements, I don't think you can go wrong here with Vidatest, PES or Athletix.

If I were you I'd try VidaTest/Formula-X/ErasePro stack ;)
Im jealous :) good luck JD hope you like it.

Thepaul7

Awards
I did at first dosing all 4 in the morning. Split it 2-2 for about a week and then moved it back to all 4 in the morning and I now can take it all 4 at once no problem.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I did at first dosing all 4 in the morning. Split it 2-2 for about a week and then moved it back to all 4 in the morning and I now can take it all 4 at once no problem.
glad to hear. Most people can adapt to dosing all at once after about a week.

squatting

Banned
Awards
I have used vitatest And I got some great libido mood and gym motivation off of it. Give it two weeks and you will feel a world of a difference

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I have used vitatest And I got some great libido mood and gym motivation off of it. Give it two weeks and you will feel a world of a difference
Thanks for the feedback, glad you enjoyed it!

Melo7

Awards
Really want to use this product - Is it available to buy within the UK though?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Excellent, and will there be Customs Charges on top of that or will that $10 be fixed rate?
I believe it's fixed rate, but I'm not positive on that. I will try to find out.