Swole Stack At Half Dose:

SeniorXJ

Awards
-So ive been on a DAA, Spirodex, & Stacker 3's stack for double the reccomended time & finally i ended it & took a few weeks break from the test boosters. Now that its time for a new stack, Nutra is out of the products i want such as Titanium XL, Erase, OR, T-911. So im thinkin about tryin the Swole Stack BUT at half dose, (2 pills daily), so that the $100 buck stack will last me 2 months. I'll also be running the Alpha-T2/OxyElite PRO stack which ive ran before with good results while only taking one or 2 pills a day.

-So my question is should i wait for the others to come in stock, or will running the swole stack at 2 pills from each per day do me good??

-Quick stats & goals for the records: im 34yrs old, 6' 255, i mostly wanna loose weight, (about 25lbs), & i need a kick in the but to get up everyday due to the insomnia meds i take. Ive ran many real cycles in my mid to late 20s that left me with low-t & recent bloodwork while on DAA proved to put me back into normal range!! I take all of the important vitamins & minerals, & i know how to keep my diet & excercise in check, so no needed advice there. One note is that my stomache is where the weight is & its the HARDEST spot to come off & the EASIEST to gain it back!!

Thanks!!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant imagine you would have great results running anything at half-dose, most people like to increase dosages. Esp at 255lbs you woould not get the same results, or anything even noticeable I am sure.

I bought the SWOLE Stack directly from AI during their holiday 50% off sales, so I got 2 stacks for $100. I also got hooked up by AI and I am currently doing a log on TestoPro for 90 days. With the Swole Stack I noticed some quick strength gains as did the other loggers. Also, gym buddies keep saying I keep getting bigger so good results so far. I am finishing month 2 this weekend so check out my log.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188596-p5sky-gets-swole.html

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm. For test boosters and estrogen control compounds I think dosing them high enough is the best. I mean if you like you could try. But in my opinion I wouldn't... Unless there were side effects. If not just space out your supps.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like p5sky said at 255 lbs ....well in my opinion you definately need a full dose

This is off topic , here goes; now something I do for stoked is tke only one capsule per day because its 300 mgs resveratrol (50%) for health benefits. I took 1200 mgs for like over a year straight and noticed joint pain; although it might not have been the resveratrol, it might have been as well so I lowered the dose to 600 mgs and it cleared up after a couple months. Moreover, in them time I Did ARt therapy and other shoulder therapies so I cant say it was the high doses resveratrol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like p5sky said at 255 lbs ....well in my opinion you definately need a full dose

This is off topic , here goes; now something I do for stoked is tke only one capsule per day because its 300 mgs resveratrol (50%) for health benefits. I took 1200 mgs for like over a year straight and noticed joint pain; although it might not have been the resveratrol, it might have been as well so I lowered the dose to 600 mgs and it cleared up after a couple months. Moreover, in them time I Did ARt therapy and other shoulder therapies so I cant say it was the high doses resveratrol
I think rodja has also said that stoked made his joints a bit dry. I double dosed stoked and didn't dry up noticeably but erase gets me at 3 caps...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think rodja has also said that stoked made his joints a bit dry. I double dosed stoked and didn't dry up noticeably but erase gets me at 3 caps...
never done erase and I think its more potent than resveratrol. That said, I dont think ill ever go that high on resveratrol again, as much as I think the stuff is a great health supplement. and I could be wrong on this effecting the joints, just seemed like while I was on it the whole time my injuries kept lingering around and when i got off , they started healing up slowly and surely