Jack3d no good? - AnabolicMinds.com

Jack3d no good?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member

Jack3d no good?

I bought a tub of jack3d because ive heard it's the stuff to train with, so me an my bud neck two scoops each..... I couldn't lift probably because it made me feel shakey and weak andI couldn't eat for like 12 hours after, my bud got really bad head aches and felt sick. So if anyone could recommend a good pre work out sup that does not contain crack that would be great. Yea so if you reading this and thinking bout buying jack3d don't bother cause it's a load of sh1t and i am convinced that it does you more harm than. Good cheers dudes.........

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

On the bottle it says one scoop to build tolerance. Jack3d is one of the best pre workouts out there. Since you had a bad experience though, there is AI maniac which I have liked. Haven't tried any other stims. Good luck in finding something that works for you!
    Raymond Owsley
    raymondohh@gmail.com
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

*looks at label* take one scoop to assess tolerance "fark better do 2 then" strong logic, one of the best pre workouts I have used, and all my mates who have used it have said the same. Also love the logic of, hey it didn't work for me so you must not take it lol.

Happy lifting.
    •   

4. New Member

Lmao joocy like ur logic of taking the piss, I'll try again with one scoop
  5. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Won't lie jack3d is pretty strong.

1 thing I didn't like about it is that it took my breath away....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  6. New Member

Wouldn't be where I'm at without that supp ... Don't give it a bad name because u don't know how to use it brah ...
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah, if I recall (at least back in the day), it was recommended to start with 1/2 scoop. I remember taking it for the first time about 2 years ago; it was an insane high. So, yeah, just ease into it. And make sure to follow the dosing protocol of taking time off from stimulants so you can always keep the tolerance you have. Don't burn out the adrenals.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I switched to C-4
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by larrybailey View Post
    I switched to C-4
    As did I. Very powerful stim IMO and I only need 1 scoop.

I had a friend that look J3cked, loved it.

It really depends on your body type, your body's reaction, how you dose a supplement and what you have eaten prior to taking the supplement. I have taken some popular stims such as RPM, with great results but other top name products (I won't bash) that simply did not meet my expectations. I don't want to summarize supplements into a hit or miss world, but for me trial and error is the only way to tell if a product can deliever.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I was not told to take yoked with jacked 3D so it didn't really get a fair shake,lol but I am happy with C-4!
  11. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by larrybailey
    I was not told to take yoked with jacked 3D so it didn't really get a fair shake,lol but I am happy with C-4!
    I was told u could always stack them...
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

you can stack yok3d with jack3d...

you wouldn't wanna stack oxy elite with it
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

I can't take any stims. They make me light headed and shaky. I've never really needed them to be honest. If I need the extra energy to put up one more rep, well I just dig deep and put up one more rep. Doing that exact thing while on jack3d is what made me almost pass out while bench pressing. Some people love them, but they just have no place in my cabinet of supps.
  14. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro52185
    I can't take any stims. They make me light headed and shaky. I've never really needed them to be honest. If I need the extra energy to put up one more rep, well I just dig deep and put up one more rep. Doing that exact thing while on jack3d is what made me almost pass out while bench pressing. Some people love them, but they just have no place in my cabinet of supps.
    What's in your cabinet?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  15. New Member

Jack3d is great for workouts and Jack3d sucks for libido.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

You have to stack them for it to work but the guy at *** did not tell me so I took it by it self. Not that good! Lol do I switched to C-4 and I read where you have to stack it lol
  17. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

You have to stack them for it to work but the guy at *** did not tell me so I took it by it self. Not that good! Lol do I switched to C-4 and I read where you have to stack it lol
    Man phuck that guy.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  18. New Member

Im with you jethro don't think it's suits me either whether I over did it or didn't build tolerance.... I really just did the opposite to what I wanted it to do, just did a sesh earlier bench/shoulder press/heavy bag with no jack3d and felt I loads better than when I was jack3d. I might try it again if im realy tired I'll go for 1/2 scoop tho.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.

Jack3d has always worked great for me. I love it.

I also have no trouble using 2 scoops at a time (my body must handle stims well).

Never had any negative sides, but I realize that everybody's bodies are different, and react differently to supplements.
  20. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DGA3
    Jack3d has always worked great for me. I love it.

I also have no trouble using 2 scoops at a time (my body must handle stims well).

Never had any negative sides, but I realize that everybody's bodies are different, and react differently to supplements.
    Yeahs makes my breathing a little Un easy
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  21. New Member

Anyone struggle to eat when Jack3d or isit just me??
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Some people are hyper sensitive to stims. I'm one of them. I dont see it as a bad thing. I just don't need it I have enough natural energy on tap if I need it. I do like a small cup of black coffee sometimes though . Just enough to make me uncomfortable to the point I gotta get out of the house a do something. Kind of a forced motivation kicker when I'm dragn a$$.
  23. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313
    Some people are hyper sensitive to stims. I'm one of them. I dont see it as a bad thing. I just don't need it I have enough natural energy on tap if I need it. I do like a small cup of black coffee sometimes though . Just enough to make me uncomfortable to the point I gotta get out of the house a do something. Kind of a forced motivation kicker when I'm dragn a$$.
    Coffee is always good...
    Reminds me I'm grab a few monsters when I hit the store tonight haha
    or maybe red bull
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I have had the hard to breath thing! But heck I take so much stuff I wasn't sure what to blame it on lol
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by shortbutbig View Post
    Lmao joocy like ur logic of taking the piss, I'll try again with one scoop
    Don't mind me I was just in a mood yesterday lulz. Maybe something in the ingredient profile just didn't sit right with you, if it happens again with one scoop must have something that makes you feel like trash :/ the 1,3 Dimeth might make you not want to eat I guess
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    What's in your cabinet?
    Oh c'mon bro, just the usual. Creatine, bcaas, fish oil, protein. The all natural stuff. Lol
  27. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Oh c'mon bro, just the usual. Creatine, bcaas, fish oil, protein. The all natural stuff. Lol
    lol
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by shortbutbig View Post
    Im with you jethro don't think it's suits me either whether I over did it or didn't build tolerance.... I really just did the opposite to what I wanted it to do, just did a sesh earlier bench/shoulder press/heavy bag with no jack3d and felt I loads better than when I was jack3d. I might try it again if im realy tired I'll go for 1/2 scoop tho.
    I've found that if I'm tired, a couple sets in the gym wakes me up plenty to get a good session. And if not, I just do a couple of double bicep poses in the mirror and that will wake me up for sure. Lol
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Coffee is always good...
    Reminds me I'm grab a few monsters when I hit the store tonight haha
    or maybe red bull
    I remember when redbull first became real popular I would pick one up otw to the gym everyday. After about a month acid reflux start happening and everything I would eat or drink after one would burn goin down like my esophagus had been eroded. Turns out that crap is the one of the worst things you could ever drink next to paint thinner. Makes my teeth hurt just thinkin bout it!
  30. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313

I remember when redbull first became real popular I would pick one up otw to the gym everyday. After about a month acid reflux start happening and everything I would eat or drink after one would burn goin down like my esophagus had been eroded. Turns out that crap is the one of the worst things you could ever drink next to paint thinner. Makes my teeth hurt just thinkin bout it!
    I grabbed monster is that better?
    lmao... Got the big boy 18oz can!
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I like monster better, a friend of mine works for Red Bull and gives them to me but I will buy a monster lol
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I'm like a gerbil on meth if I drink that crap. Although when I'm bartending it helps keep my social sanity and pace up. It's hard to be everyone's buddy behind the bar sometimes when you just wanna stuff broken glass in their pants and give em a wedgy!
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i think jack3d is waaaay overrated to say the least.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  217 lbs.

ehh i honestly wasnt really impressed with jack3d nor c-4 but when i got craze ok now that **** is intense
  35. New Member

I've found that if I'm tired, a couple sets in the gym wakes me up plenty to get a good session. And if not, I just do a couple of double bicep poses in the mirror and that will wake me up for sure. Lol
    Lmao ru like that dude of silence of the lambs that fancies him self in the mirror lolololol just jokin mate keep kissing then guns dude uve earned it lol
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Loved jacked for working out but I crash hard as a mofo afterwards.
  37. New Member

Just did heavy bag sesh with one scoop that bag was spitting feathers, I take it back jack3d is good in small doses lol only thing I don't like it kills my appetite but managed to get 2 chick breast down me. Not something I would take all the time tho but definitely gave me that edge felt powerfull fast and had alot more stamina than usual so yea I recommend Jack3d in moderation.
  38. New Member

Jack3d is pretty strong, but it is good stuff over all. The orange c4 works well and taste great. Also black powder delivers well in your workouts. If it makes you feel like that, i would just try a different pre workout. Goodluck.
    Lets get JACKED!!!!!!!
  39. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The stuff only has 4 ingredients so it must be loaded up with a ton of caffeine to get all jittery from it. I have never tried it but I have tried every ingredient that is in it.
  40. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by larrybailey View Post
    You have to stack them for it to work but the guy at G n C did not tell me so I took it by it self. Not that good! Lol do I switched to C-4 and I read where you have to stack it lol

Wow!. You really believe that?. You are a supplement retailers wet dream!

Similar Forum Threads

1. AT2/Jack3d Stack ~ Get Jack3d for $10!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 05:29 PM
  2. Best time to take EndoAmp? Good with Jack3d?
    By jlip in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 03:33 PM
  3. The ONE + Jack3d = One Jack3d Review/log
    By Afrochowder in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 07:05 PM