Jack3d no good?

shortbutbig

shortbutbig

Awards
I bought a tub of jack3d because ive heard it's the stuff to train with, so me an my bud neck two scoops each..... I couldn't lift probably because it made me feel shakey and weak andI couldn't eat for like 12 hours after, my bud got really bad head aches and felt sick. So if anyone could recommend a good pre work out sup that does not contain crack that would be great. Yea so if you reading this and thinking bout buying jack3d don't bother cause it's a load of sh1t and i am convinced that it does you more harm than. Good cheers dudes.........

Raymondowsley

Raymondowsley

Awards
On the bottle it says one scoop to build tolerance. Jack3d is one of the best pre workouts out there. Since you had a bad experience though, there is AI maniac which I have liked. Haven't tried any other stims. Good luck in finding something that works for you!

S

SoJoocy

Awards
*looks at label* take one scoop to assess tolerance "fark better do 2 then" strong logic, one of the best pre workouts I have used, and all my mates who have used it have said the same. Also love the logic of, hey it didn't work for me so you must not take it lol.

Happy lifting.

shortbutbig

shortbutbig

Awards
Lmao joocy like ur logic of taking the piss, I'll try again with one scoop

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Won't lie jack3d is pretty strong.

1 thing I didn't like about it is that it took my breath away....

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
Wouldn't be where I'm at without that supp ... Don't give it a bad name because u don't know how to use it brah ...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, if I recall (at least back in the day), it was recommended to start with 1/2 scoop. I remember taking it for the first time about 2 years ago; it was an insane high. So, yeah, just ease into it. And make sure to follow the dosing protocol of taking time off from stimulants so you can always keep the tolerance you have. Don't burn out the adrenals.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I switched to C-4
As did I. Very powerful stim IMO and I only need 1 scoop.

I had a friend that look J3cked, loved it.

It really depends on your body type, your body's reaction, how you dose a supplement and what you have eaten prior to taking the supplement. I have taken some popular stims such as RPM, with great results but other top name products (I won't bash) that simply did not meet my expectations. I don't want to summarize supplements into a hit or miss world, but for me trial and error is the only way to tell if a product can deliever.

larrybailey

larrybailey

Awards
I was not told to take yoked with jacked 3D so it didn't really get a fair shake,lol but I am happy with C-4!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I was not told to take yoked with jacked 3D so it didn't really get a fair shake,lol but I am happy with C-4!
I was told u could always stack them...

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
you can stack yok3d with jack3d...

you wouldn't wanna stack oxy elite with it

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
I can't take any stims. They make me light headed and shaky. I've never really needed them to be honest. If I need the extra energy to put up one more rep, well I just dig deep and put up one more rep. Doing that exact thing while on jack3d is what made me almost pass out while bench pressing. Some people love them, but they just have no place in my cabinet of supps.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I can't take any stims. They make me light headed and shaky. I've never really needed them to be honest. If I need the extra energy to put up one more rep, well I just dig deep and put up one more rep. Doing that exact thing while on jack3d is what made me almost pass out while bench pressing. Some people love them, but they just have no place in my cabinet of supps.
What's in your cabinet?

BamaDog

BamaDog

Awards
Jack3d is great for workouts and Jack3d sucks for libido.

larrybailey

larrybailey

Awards
You have to stack them for it to work but the guy at *** did not tell me so I took it by it self. Not that good! Lol do I switched to C-4 and I read where you have to stack it lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You have to stack them for it to work but the guy at *** did not tell me so I took it by it self. Not that good! Lol do I switched to C-4 and I read where you have to stack it lol
Man phuck that guy.

shortbutbig

shortbutbig

Awards
Im with you jethro don't think it's suits me either whether I over did it or didn't build tolerance.... I really just did the opposite to what I wanted it to do, just did a sesh earlier bench/shoulder press/heavy bag with no jack3d and felt I loads better than when I was jack3d. I might try it again if im realy tired I'll go for 1/2 scoop tho.

D

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Jack3d has always worked great for me. I love it.

I also have no trouble using 2 scoops at a time (my body must handle stims well).

Never had any negative sides, but I realize that everybody's bodies are different, and react differently to supplements.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Jack3d has always worked great for me. I love it.

I also have no trouble using 2 scoops at a time (my body must handle stims well).

Never had any negative sides, but I realize that everybody's bodies are different, and react differently to supplements.
Yeahs makes my breathing a little Un easy

shortbutbig

shortbutbig

Awards
Anyone struggle to eat when Jack3d or isit just me??

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Some people are hyper sensitive to stims. I'm one of them. I dont see it as a bad thing. I just don't need it I have enough natural energy on tap if I need it. I do like a small cup of black coffee sometimes though . Just enough to make me uncomfortable to the point I gotta get out of the house a do something. Kind of a forced motivation kicker when I'm dragn a$$.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Some people are hyper sensitive to stims. I'm one of them. I dont see it as a bad thing. I just don't need it I have enough natural energy on tap if I need it. I do like a small cup of black coffee sometimes though . Just enough to make me uncomfortable to the point I gotta get out of the house a do something. Kind of a forced motivation kicker when I'm dragn a$$.
Coffee is always good...
Reminds me I'm grab a few monsters when I hit the store tonight haha
or maybe red bull

larrybailey

larrybailey

Awards
I have had the hard to breath thing! But heck I take so much stuff I wasn't sure what to blame it on lol

S

SoJoocy

Awards
Lmao joocy like ur logic of taking the piss, I'll try again with one scoop
Don't mind me I was just in a mood yesterday lulz. Maybe something in the ingredient profile just didn't sit right with you, if it happens again with one scoop must have something that makes you feel like trash :/ the 1,3 Dimeth might make you not want to eat I guess

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
Im with you jethro don't think it's suits me either whether I over did it or didn't build tolerance.... I really just did the opposite to what I wanted it to do, just did a sesh earlier bench/shoulder press/heavy bag with no jack3d and felt I loads better than when I was jack3d. I might try it again if im realy tired I'll go for 1/2 scoop tho.
I've found that if I'm tired, a couple sets in the gym wakes me up plenty to get a good session. And if not, I just do a couple of double bicep poses in the mirror and that will wake me up for sure. Lol

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Coffee is always good...
Reminds me I'm grab a few monsters when I hit the store tonight haha
or maybe red bull
I remember when redbull first became real popular I would pick one up otw to the gym everyday. After about a month acid reflux start happening and everything I would eat or drink after one would burn goin down like my esophagus had been eroded. Turns out that crap is the one of the worst things you could ever drink next to paint thinner. Makes my teeth hurt just thinkin bout it!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I remember when redbull first became real popular I would pick one up otw to the gym everyday. After about a month acid reflux start happening and everything I would eat or drink after one would burn goin down like my esophagus had been eroded. Turns out that crap is the one of the worst things you could ever drink next to paint thinner. Makes my teeth hurt just thinkin bout it!
I grabbed monster is that better?
lmao... Got the big boy 18oz can!

larrybailey

larrybailey

Awards
I like monster better, a friend of mine works for Red Bull and gives them to me but I will buy a monster lol

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I'm like a gerbil on meth if I drink that crap. Although when I'm bartending it helps keep my social sanity and pace up. It's hard to be everyone's buddy behind the bar sometimes when you just wanna stuff broken glass in their pants and give em a wedgy!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think jack3d is waaaay overrated to say the least.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
ehh i honestly wasnt really impressed with jack3d nor c-4 but when i got craze ok now that **** is intense

shortbutbig

shortbutbig

Awards
I've found that if I'm tired, a couple sets in the gym wakes me up plenty to get a good session. And if not, I just do a couple of double bicep poses in the mirror and that will wake me up for sure. Lol
Lmao ru like that dude of silence of the lambs that fancies him self in the mirror lolololol just jokin mate keep kissing then guns dude uve earned it lol

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Loved jacked for working out but I crash hard as a mofo afterwards.

shortbutbig

shortbutbig

Awards
Just did heavy bag sesh with one scoop that bag was spitting feathers, I take it back jack3d is good in small doses lol only thing I don't like it kills my appetite but managed to get 2 chick breast down me. Not something I would take all the time tho but definitely gave me that edge felt powerfull fast and had alot more stamina than usual so yea I recommend Jack3d in moderation.

way2low

way2low

Awards
Jack3d is pretty strong, but it is good stuff over all. The orange c4 works well and taste great. Also black powder delivers well in your workouts. If it makes you feel like that, i would just try a different pre workout. Goodluck.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The stuff only has 4 ingredients so it must be loaded up with a ton of caffeine to get all jittery from it. I have never tried it but I have tried every ingredient that is in it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Jack3d is $20 at NutraPlanet ;)

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
C-4 was better IMO, but that being said I have noticed the same reaction from a friend of mine anytime he gets either too many stims in him or yohimbine. He already has high BP and I suspect that these things bring it up even more and give him this reaction. just my 2cents

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
everyone is different guys, no hating but for me jack3d literally makes me sleepy...thats for e but i do give it props since it is so good for other people it just aint for me

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i have tried jack3d back when it hit the market, although price is a main priority for alot of people there are much better products out...