Jack3d no good?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Jack3d is $20 at NutraPlanet
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

2. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Good price
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

Wow!. You really believe that?. You are a supplement retailers wet dream!
    What I was saying was, that I took Jack 3D and could not tell I was taking it, I then switched to C-4 and stopped taking the Jacked 3D. I then read where you have to stack Jacked 3D with yok 3D for it to work.

4. C-4 was better IMO, but that being said I have noticed the same reaction from a friend of mine anytime he gets either too many stims in him or yohimbine. He already has high BP and I suspect that these things bring it up even more and give him this reaction. just my 2cents

5. Quote Originally Posted by larrybailey View Post
    What I was saying was, that I took Jack 3D and could not tell I was taking it, I then switched to C-4 and stopped taking the Jacked 3D. I then read where you have to stack Jacked 3D with yok 3D for it to work.

That's hilarious!

6. everyone is different guys, no hating but for me jack3d literally makes me sleepy...thats for e but i do give it props since it is so good for other people it just aint for me
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Wow.

That stuff looks good.

Wish I would have known about it before I stocked up on pre-workout supps!

8. i have tried jack3d back when it hit the market, although price is a main priority for alot of people there are much better products out...

9. Quote Originally Posted by DGA3 View Post
    Wow.

That stuff looks good.

Wish I would have known about it before I stocked up on pre-workout supps!
    Yeah I love it and no prop blend!

10. Jack3d at good price at NP. 20 bucks is a deece deal...but poo if your tolerant to stims and would probably get only 15 servings out of the deal. My two loves right now at the iForce Maximize v2/Hemavol combo and c4 in blue razzzz num num num. Maximize Intense is just crazy. Good taste/clean energy. Yall are gonna love it! But yeah iforce/c4 way to be!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

11. I really don't rate jack3d got nothing off it what so ever. I also experienced stim dick, anyone else experience this ?

Similar Forum Threads

1. AT2/Jack3d Stack ~ Get Jack3d for $10!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 06:29 PM
  2. Best time to take EndoAmp? Good with Jack3d?
    By jlip in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 04:33 PM
  3. The ONE + Jack3d = One Jack3d Review/log
    By Afrochowder in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 08:05 PM