Favorite Sup Company.

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Applied nutricuticals
    Athletic xtreme
    Designer supplements
    Pes
    Primordial performance
    Lg science
    Taurus
    IBE
    And believe it or not but EST I actually like alot of there newer line.
    That's all I can think of now but all these have done right by me.
    I don't know if i'd give EST that much props i'ved used Supressor and Test Drive not much notice in both of the products. Their old Propadrol was a good product though.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Applied nutricuticals
    Athletic xtreme
    Designer supplements
    Pes
    Primordial performance
    Lg science
    Taurus
    IBE
    And believe it or not but EST I actually like alot of there newer line.
    That's all I can think of now but all these have done right by me.
    Thank you sir
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs

    which ones?
    I like AndroMass v2.
    Ordered 4 bottles.
    Looking at some of their new stuff now.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  4. Lately I have been trying True Nutrition. I really like them so far.

  5. I'd have to go with PES and Athletix. No proprietary formulas, decent prices, no kitchen sink combos, so their products are easily stackable. Just inexpensive and effective supplements.
  6. Thumbs up


    Xtreme Formulations
    Molecular Nutrition
    MAN Sports
    SAN
    ThermoLife
    Gaspari
    AOR
    Genomyx
    Biotivia

  7. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Applied nutricuticals
    Athletic xtreme
    Designer supplements
    Pes
    Primordial performance
    Lg science
    Taurus
    IBE
    And believe it or not but EST I actually like alot of there newer line.
    That's all I can think of now but all these have done right by me.
    Much appreciated, bro!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Xtreme Formulations
    Molecular Nutrition
    MAN Sports
    SAN
    ThermoLife
    Gaspari
    AOR
    Genomyx
    Biotivia
    You forgot Omega Sports..

    Otherwise my list is nearly identical.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    I like gaspari nutrition too and Athletix sports and many more lol
    Much appreciated buddy, homegrown definitely describes us considering we started here and we will always support everyone here! We originally started the company to offer products without proprietary blends (NEVER), high ingredient profiles, and cheap! We don't have ridiculous markups at all compared to a lot of companies out there.
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Athletix

    Much appreciated buddy, homegrown definitely describes us considering we started here and we will always support everyone here! We originally started the company to offer products without proprietary blends (NEVER), high ingredient profiles, and cheap! We don't have ridiculous markups at all compared to a lot of companies out there.
    Agreed
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    my favorite, other than AppNut, is Primordial and ON
    ON has great proteins, do they have a pre work out? I don't think they do.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    ON has great proteins, do they have a pre work out? I don't think they do.

    ON's preworkout was my gateway drug to the supplement world back when I was 18 lol.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    **** and Mr Supps have some solid products..Bring back Epi-Strong!!!
    Yes indeed...I have 3 bottles of Epi Strong in my freezer for a rainy day...going through a couple of bottles now as a matter of fact . Mr. Supps and **** are solid, but I like *** & EAS!

    Nah, just f*cking around ...PES, USP Labs ( Modern BCAA'S), Ruthless Supplements, there are more I still have to try to be honest!
    Strength and Honor!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    You forgot Omega Sports..

    Otherwise my list is nearly identical.
    I did, I love Omega Sports I knew I was forgetting some heavy hitters!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by HMBmuscle

    Yes indeed...I have 3 bottles of Epi Strong in my freezer for a rainy day...going through a couple of bottles now as a matter of fact . Mr. Supps and **** are solid, but I like *** & EAS!

    Nah, just f*cking around ...PES, USP Labs ( Modern BCAA'S), Ruthless Supplements, there are more I still have to try to be honest!
    Haha nice, i'm a week in on epi strong too..

    PES it's top notch, got more erase than I know what to do with ATM..

    I'm not so sure about modern bcaa..I have some blue raz ...really can't stand using it intra work out
    Cultivating Mass.

  16. sucks protein prices are so high. 100% Whey by ON is now like 52 bucks. crazy. i remember when it was all around 40
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  17. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    sucks protein prices are so high. 100% Whey by ON is now like 52 bucks. crazy. i remember when it was all around 40
    Damn man I remember when I was 17 (22 now) and *** had a deal 5 lbs for 30 bucks

  18. thanks for all the love guys!

    You will all be excited to hear what we have in store for everyone.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy
    thanks for all the love guys!

    You will all be excited to hear what we have in store for everyone.
    Oh yeah?
    I know 1 thing erase pro is legit...
    Drop a bottle in a lake and it'll dry it up....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    *********...best bang for the buck and quality.
    SNS(basic bulk stuff)
    ****


    Mom and POP:
    Muscle Feast
    Thanks bud, SNS definitely has great bulk supplies as well as high quality.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Whats your favorite company and product?
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 10:10 PM
  2. favorite supplement company
    By mikaveli06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 12:14 PM
  3. Vote for your favorite supplement company
    By EasyEJL in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 12:25 PM
  4. your favorite supplement company?
    By dynomite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 04:35 AM
Log in
Log in