PES Erase by itself?

montedrvr

Awards
Would I see any changes or benefit by running Erase by itself?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a solid recomping/drying out of the physique will be had with Erase solo.

Some individuals (like myself) with higher than normal E levels notice significant leaning after a cycle of Erase.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never get too much in that department, but then again nothing really gives me crazy strength gains.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Would I see any changes or benefit by running Erase by itself?
It'll dry you out, you'll look more cut. It'll make girls be mirrin' you bro :-D

hawaiijedi

Awards
So as a standalone natty test booster Erase?

I am not taking anything but creatine, and multivitamins, dont wanna mess with prohormones at all. Erase taken just to boost testosterone naturally is effective or anabeta with erase? What do you guys recommend? I heard that lowering estrogen actually causes libido to go down if lowered to much.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not taking anything but creatine, and multivitamins, dont wanna mess with prohormones at all. Erase taken just to boost testosterone naturally is effective or anabeta with erase? What do you guys recommend? I heard that lowering estrogen actually causes libido to go down if lowered to much.
Erase by itself if you want a nice recomping effect, Anabeta + Erase if you want to achieve a lean bulk.

Lowering estrogen too much will negatively impact libido, but this is almost exclusively for arimidex and letrozole (the strongest anti-es around). Most people find that when they reduce (but not crush) their estrogen with something like Erase that they get a huge boost in libido.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I am currently running erase solo at 2 caps per day spread out 10-12 hours apart. This my second time using erase and I am using it along with my regular staples of creatine monoydrate, fish oils, multivitamins and protein powder. Even while using 10g of fish oil daily I am only able to tolerate 2 caps per day due to joint pain. That being said, erase is a very potent product even at 2 caps per day. By the end of the first week I was noticably leaner and dryer looking and today is my 15th day and I have continued to lean out. I have naturally high e coupled with very low t and am currently experimenting with erase as well as other natural supplements as a way to manage my condition on a long term basis. Erase definately does what it is supposed to do and is great standalone or as part of a stack. This is going to be one of my staples that will be cycled often.

montedrvr

Awards
I am currently running erase solo at 2 caps per day spread out 10-12 hours apart. This my second time using erase and I am using it along with my regular staples of creatine monoydrate, fish oils, multivitamins and protein powder. Even while using 10g of fish oil daily I am only able to tolerate 2 caps per day due to joint pain. That being said, erase is a very potent product even at 2 caps per day. By the end of the first week I was noticably leaner and dryer looking and today is my 15th day and I have continued to lean out. I have naturally high e coupled with very low t and am currently experimenting with erase as well as other natural supplements as a way to manage my condition on a long term basis. Erase definately does what it is supposed to do and is great standalone or as part of a stack. This is going to be one of my staples that will be cycled often.
what times of the day are you taking each one?

hsk

Awards
  • Established
what times of the day are you taking each one?
One cap in the morning and one more cap 10-12 hours later. So for example if I took 1 cap at 8am my second dose I take around 6-8pm. I need a minimum of 9-10 hours between doses or else my joints will hurt. I tried 3 caps per day spaced 8 hours apart on my first time with erase and by the end of the first week I had very bad joint pain. And that was while running 1500mg fadogia, 1600mg divanex, 1800mg testofen, and 6 caps of anabeta daily. I have found my sweet spot is 2 caps per day at least 10-12 hours apart. Regardless of what other supplements I am on at the same time as erase. For me personally, this keeps the joint pain to a minimum if any at all. You'll have to try for yourself to see what the most effective and optimal dosage and dosing protocol will be for you, but I am sure that once you figure out what that is, you will really enjoy the benefits of erase.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the mini review hsk, I am glad you enjoy our products. :)

hawaiijedi

Awards
Erase or Erase Pro for stand alone natty test?

Ok so should I just get the Erase Pro or Erase for pure natty test boost and libido boost? Sorry guys any help is super appreciated!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so should I just get the Erase Pro or Erase for pure natty test boost and libido boost? Sorry guys any help is super appreciated!
For stand alone Testosterone boosting capabilities Erase Pro will win.

OG Erase still has its place as a versatile estrogen reducing/testosterone boosting compound, but thats essentially what we designed Erase pro for.

hawaiijedi

Awards
Thanks Kevin for the speedy reply, will I need to cycle Erase Pro and according to your reply it should not cause any libido loss due to extreme estrogen shut down? Again I appreciate your quick answers! No risk for gyno right? :)

For stand alone Testosterone boosting capabilities Erase Pro will win.

OG Erase still has its place as a versatile estrogen reducing/testosterone boosting compound, but thats essentially what we designed Erase pro for.

steppinRazor

Awards
Thanks Kevin for the speedy reply, will I need to cycle Erase Pro and according to your reply it should not cause any libido loss due to extreme estrogen shut down? Again I appreciate your quick answers! No risk for gyno right? :)
i can assure you it wont cause any negative sides towards your libido, in fact i guarantee itll put it into overdrive.
im on erase pro w/ anabeta just running these stand alone, and yeah. trust me bro.

want a second opinion? check what this guy has to say...lol
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/190901-erase-pro-first.html

e
dit - and yes you would want to cycle off for a minimum of 4 weeks after using for up to 8 weeks

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It shouldn't cause any gyno at all.

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
I just wanna say that this is my first time using erase/ anabeta as my pct, along with nolva, daa and forged post cycle and this stuff is awsome. I honestly am getting stronger while continuing to get a lean bulk. I actually gained 1 pound since the start of my pct. Great products! I am definatly

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Going to use these in my future pct's!!!

hawaiijedi

Awards
Is erase pro better for natty test than AnaBeta?, sorry for the questions just tired of things (supplements)not working and ripping me off.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Is erase pro better for natty test than AnaBeta?, sorry for the questions just tired of things (supplements)not working and ripping me off.
Different items, not the same type of supplement.

Your diet will rip you off more than any supplement.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
If you are looking to increase your overall natty t levels then you should use either erase or erase pro. If you have never used either version of erase before, then you would probably be better off starting with just erase first. The original erase is a very good and potent product and allows you the option of being able to adjust your dosing depending on how you may react to it. If you read previous reviews of erase, there are people who get joint pain from the manufacturer's recommended dosing protocol of 3 caps per day, while others can use 3-4 caps per day with no problem whatsoever. Erase pro has the equivalent of 3 caps of regular erase per dose plus the other added ingredients. Additionally by using the original erase first you can determine your tolerance to the active ingredient as well as get a sense of what that ingredient can do for you on its own. Later on you can always switch over to erase pro or use it at another time on its own and you will be able to tell what impact the additional ingredients of erase pro will have on you as well.

With regards to anabeta, when I used it, it did not seem to boost test in a significant way. It does however cause increased hunger as well as thirst, and it would probably be better suited for a bulk.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just wanna say that this is my first time using erase/ anabeta as my pct, along with nolva, daa and forged post cycle and this stuff is awsome. I honestly am getting stronger while continuing to get a lean bulk. I actually gained 1 pound since the start of my pct. Great products! I am definatly
Hell yea!

hawaiijedi

Awards
Thanks for all your guys help, I guess I will try original erase by itself first rather than just jumping on Erase pro right away.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thought about adding AnaBeta into my PCT as well...
I can't figure out ifs it a GDA, a test booster or both haha

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, Aaron it is neither! :)

Although we have had many people claiming it's GDA properties are better than anything else out there.

Austin118

Awards
  • Established

Although we have had many people claiming it's GDA properties are better than anything else out there.
Is there anypoint of stacking n2slin or RECOMPADROL if it's considered a better GDA? or do you think it would be a more well rounded product with them added?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Is there anypoint of stacking n2slin or RECOMPADROL if it's considered a better GDA? or do you think it would be a more well rounded product with them added?
Good question

I kinda figured that too....

woodbear

Awards
Me and my friend run lg methyl 1-d black (he thought about adding superdrol pulsed to this, but didnt)
It works really well for both. I have naturally high estrogen, so i noticed gyno itching after just a week of 4 caps a day, so i added 2caps of erase.

Wow, it killed nipplepain overnight, and since im using it for a recomp, i m leaning up while hardly losing weight!

My friend has in 3 weeks added a few lean lbs, more than his two previous superdrol pulses. Pretty good for a product many feel is crap. Also no sides.

Im up to 6 caps a day of m1-d , and still 2 off erase, no joint paint, but dryer skin, a bit of eczema like spots around my eyes, usually happens every tine i diet, not related to supps really.
Not sure if 6. Will be better than 4, but worth a try.

Libido is insane, and mood too. Strength and size never been so good during a cutting fase ever.

Erase is really good!

BULLS

Awards
Erase & new Alpha T2 for a quality cut? Thoughts? Of course After diet & training are in check.

montedrvr

Awards
Just threw down first cap of erase... Ill post up a review soon

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't tried either of these so I would be reluctant to recommend stacking them. I have tried many GDAs and I wouldn't stack any of them with AnaBeta because I feel it would be adding something that AnaBeta takes care of on it's own.

Me and my friend run lg methyl 1-d black (he thought about adding superdrol pulsed to this, but didnt)
It works really well for both. I have naturally high estrogen, so i noticed gyno itching after just a week of 4 caps a day, so i added 2caps of erase.

Wow, it killed nipplepain overnight, and since im using it for a recomp, i m leaning up while hardly losing weight!

My friend has in 3 weeks added a few lean lbs, more than his two previous superdrol pulses. Pretty good for a product many feel is crap. Also no sides.

Im up to 6 caps a day of m1-d , and still 2 off erase, no joint paint, but dryer skin, a bit of eczema like spots around my eyes, usually happens every tine i diet, not related to supps really.
Not sure if 6. Will be better than 4, but worth a try.

Libido is insane, and mood too. Strength and size never been so good during a cutting fase ever.

Erase is really good!
Thanks for your feedback. :)

Erase & new Alpha T2 for a quality cut? Thoughts? Of course After diet & training are in check.
Yes, this or AnaBeta and AT2.

Just threw down first cap of erase... Ill post up a review soon
Looking forward to it. :)

breezeby

Awards
So from what I see 2 caps a day works fine for erase? I'm just taking it with agmatine, fish oil and protein. Hope this stuff works wel.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So from what I see 2 caps a day works fine for erase? I'm just taking it with agmatine, fish oil and protein. Hope this stuff works wel.
Yes, some individuals find 2 caps per day is the sweet spot for them. Its best to start at 3 capsules per day, and if joint pain begins to take effect then reduce to 2 capsules.

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Im on 4 a day, thats my sweet spot. Lovin this stuff!!!!

montedrvr

Awards
Second day in... Took 3 yesterday... Yesterdays lift felt the same as usual but this morning the libido part definitely proved true for sure... Todays lift should be intense... Just have that feeling!

Sent Via Tapatalk Mobile App

steppinRazor

Awards
Yes, some individuals find 2 caps per day is the sweet spot for them. Its best to start at 3 capsules per day, and if joint pain begins to take effect then reduce to 2 capsules.
or take joint support like cissus..

i get extreme joint pain from erase, but if i stack cissus, im in the clear. and i get the full benefit from the erase..

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
or take joint support like cissus..

i get extreme joint pain from erase, but if i stack cissus, im in the clear. and i get the full benefit from the erase..
For sure.

montedrvr

Awards
Appetite is up... Up 3 pounds to 228... Strength feels the same... Get dizzy /winded though during lifts now... Libido seems up but the pre workout still kills that... Joint pain is slight at 3 pills a day... Its been less than a week, so these things might not even count...

montedrvr

Awards
Anybody interested in a 75-80% full bottle of erase?
16 bucks shipped

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Anybody interested in a 75-80% full bottle of erase?
16 bucks shipped
Put it in the auction section on here, someone will snag it up.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appetite is up... Up 3 pounds to 228... Strength feels the same... Get dizzy /winded though during lifts now... Libido seems up but the pre workout still kills that... Joint pain is slight at 3 pills a day... Its been less than a week, so these things might not even count...
Sounds smooth sailing so far...if joint pain increases go for 2 caps of Erase

flabossman

flabossman

Awards
Is erase good for fat loss also. Or just for gains..

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It should have some positive effects on fat loss/leaving you out

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote