Prework out/intraworkout

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I'm thinking of taking a pre workout again. Before I took jacked for about 1 year never cycling off.... Lead to me throwing up a lot after consuming. So anything that's a bit lighter on the stomach? This was about 8 months ago. (litup?? Craze???) Second part of questions! Xtend, Strive? Suggestions please. Thank you.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't taken Crazy yet myself heard good things about it, also look into Taurus Wyked or Omega's Ultima if you wanna go none stim. Xtend works just fine for an intraworkout drink.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Heard Taurus the older one was better then the new one just what I read in this forum. I'll look into the others bud. Thanks

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like xtend for intra. For pre workout I have a thread... I'd link you if I could. AutoKal47 also has a really good thread out comparing pre's. My suggestion, if you don't like Jack3d would be to try Craze. I love it, AutoKal does as well. Only thing is for me it gives me insomnia.... ;;
Maximize from Iforce is also great, and so is White Flood from Controlled Labs.

Honestly for intraworkout I like xtends, but everything has me to believe that EAAs are important as well during exercise and thus something like Purple wrath would be ideal. Just tossing out suggestions here though man :D

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Hey that's all that I wanted! Thanks man, and yeah my sleep is crap maybe 3-5 a night If lucky. So I don't wanna make that worse.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Just read his thread and craze sounds like a winner

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AX SuperSize has been working great for me. SAN Fierce has also been going very well for me.
Those are probably my 2 favorite preworkouts at the moment. They also are both light on my stomach.

Xtend has been a staple for many users for a long time. I don't think you can go wrong with it.

Good Luck & Welcome Back to the Preworkout World. :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would give maximize v.2 or hemavol a look depending if you want to go the stim or non-stim route. You can get both for an awesome deal right now at nutraplanet! Def worth a look imo.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The best combo I have used yet is Ultima and Strive. I notice great recovery, alongside amazing workouts.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for thinking about Lit-Up. I think you would definitely benefit from it, both immediately and long-term. As for intra-workout supplementation goes, Xtend would be fine. You can also check out Core ABC. Solid product.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
If you have stim issues nothing beats hemavol/xtend. If not I take 3/4 scoop maximize/1 scoop hemavol/1 serving Xtend and then 2 servings xtend intra workout.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would give maximize v.2 or hemavol a look depending if you want to go the stim or non-stim route. You can get both for an awesome deal right now at nutraplanet! Def worth a look imo.
This stack is pretty much your best overall pre workout!

I sip on BCAAs intra workout with dextrose.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been using Craze/Strive stack and DOMS are extremely minimal, if at all.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really want to give a craze a shot soon. Most of my workouts are sport training oriented so the Ultima/Strive combo is perfect, but the feedback on Craze has gotten me interested :cool:

As for the OP, there are a ton of great suggestions in this thread so far and I think most would benefit you depending on your training goals. If you could be a little more specific about type of training we may be able to help you pinpoint what would be most beneficial. Either way good luck with whatever you pick and please leave some feedback in the review section when your done with whatever you chose ;)

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I recently started using SNS Beta-alanine, creatine, and a nitric oxcide product as PWO and I like it

But the PWO's that the guys listed in here are great, I'm taking a break from stims but after 2 months I think I will hop on the Craze train

I have used a few tubes of Xtend and its great. Watermelon tastes AWESOME!

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Right here. ^^ I just started using Strive, but so far I'm liking the change. I was using xtend and Craze before this.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really want to give a craze a shot soon. Most of my workouts are sport training oriented so the Ultima/Strive combo is perfect, but the feedback on Craze has gotten me interested :cool:

As for the OP, there are a ton of great suggestions in this thread so far and I think most would benefit you depending on your training goals. If you could be a little more specific about type of training we may be able to help you pinpoint what would be most beneficial. Either way good luck with whatever you pick and please leave some feedback in the review section when your done with whatever you chose ;)
Most of my training is geared towards the same, i.e. sports conditioning, which includes sparring (boxing) at least 2 times a week, basketball at least 3-4 times a week, includes traditional lifting, with some other stuff thrown in. Trust me Craze is your best bet, as it's well suited for your purposes (no pimping here).