Craze= investment

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I don't know where to start. It's everything I wanted in a pre workout. The focus of being on a mission in the the gym to conquer the battle of fatigue, lack of focus, and sometimes just going thru the motions has just ended today. I could never train on a empty stomach but craze push me through it with ease. My focus on the movement of the exercise was sick, and I mean that in a good way. The weight increases were subtle but the focus and concentration were incredible. Then the pump became prevalent and was very tight and swollen for me. I'm hooked and I don't feel like I'm on crack like the others. When I find something that delivers I'm a happy gym warrior. Congats to Driven Sports on this supplement, A ++++.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how long before you felt normal again... lots of people are saying they are running into insomnia with the formula.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I took it early morning . First time so I'm testing to make sure it won't interrupt my sleep.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how long before you felt normal again... lots of people are saying they are running into insomnia with the formula.
Me: I get anxiety and feel stoned :(

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
suoth825

suoth825

Awards
I take it around 5pm 2 scoops and by 11:00 when I go to bed my heart beat is still raised but I eventually fall asleep around 11:30

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whoa. That doesn't sound too pleasant.
Half a scoop + other stims is actually pretty decent for me but I can't go over half a scoop. Other people are loving it though.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Half a scoop + other stims is actually pretty decent for me but I can't go over half a scoop. Other people are loving it though.
Sissy

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I felt great on craze. I didn't have any side effects at all. I really had a great arm workout. All I did was 1 scoop. Can't wait to test it further.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
I get anxiety and feel awful afterwards. But the incredible workouts are worth it, no other PWO comes close to It's energy and drive.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Jack3d and 1 m r does that to me.
Man, I wonder sometimes with these PWO's....are a whole generation of us gym/stim junkies going to be mentally screwed in 20 years or something? craze is so strong...
The things we do to get that drive in the gym.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I guess sometimes it just catches up. 10 hours at work, family time,stress. I workout at 7pm,so I could use the boost.

counterspy

counterspy

Awards
I'm almost done with one tub. Take one scoop every morning, usually between 5:30-6am. I've always been a bad sleeper, anyway, but half the time, I get pretty tired before I need to be in bed. I understand how much insomnia sucks... but I think some may benefit more by just taking it earlier. If one tries to sleep too soon, it's almost like Modafinil, where it basically prevents you from willing yourself to sleep.

For me, it takes about 45 minutes to feel everything it does, and I love that, because whatever's left ends up fueling my day job. It has totally turned my mornings around from wasteful and foggy to productive and clear. That effect will only help me more in the long run.

All that said - if anyone doesn't like their Craze, please give it to me! :sly:

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Is craze really that good?

How would you guys compare it to maximize and hermovol?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is craze really that good?

How would you guys compare it to maximize and hermovol?
Craze gets me in the zone like no other. I feel my muscles contract, almost like my mind is in my body. It's kinda crazy lol.
Cept it gives me insomnia... Seems only gives me insomnia so I'd give craze a try

Hemavol and maxi is great though. The pump and strength I get from the pump is amazing. Not as much focus as craze but makes me feel like a monster.

So craze is like the intricate surgeon and hemavol is the hung pumping monster.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Maximize is awesome mate, but Craze is just in a class of its own. really has raised the bar.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I take 2 scoops of Craze 3x a week. Love this stuff. Focus is like no other and I'm actually fond of the taste :D

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take 1.5 scoops with two caps of AI Glycobol on an empty stomach...45 minutes later, the energy and focus are incredible!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I take 1.5 scoops with two caps of AI Glycobol on an empty stomach...45 minutes later, the energy and focus are incredible!
What's the point of the glycobol?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read once that ALA enhances the effect of stims...Glycobol has na-R-ALA in it...it really works, at least for me! :)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I read once that ALA enhances the effect of stims...Glycobol has na-R-ALA in it...it really works, at least for me! :)
Im gonna try this tomorrow with regular ALA and craze

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I would totally try the ALA trick, but I think the ALA in Shock Therapy makes me go hypo, even though the product has maltodextrin in it.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
So is it safe to say that the PEA blend in craze works better than regular PEA?

counterspy

counterspy

Awards
Beware taking Na-R-ALA with Craze if you do long bouts of exercise. I do many miles of walking and had been taking Na-R-ALA with my Craze for a few weeks. During that time, I had wondered why certain muscles in my ankles would feel pumped and achy after I had barely exerted myself. The problem stopped when I ceased taking Na-R-ALA.

It's more along the line of this: If one responds well to Craze, one will exert his/herself more. This might become uncomfortable to, or detract from, your ability to effectively exercise should you start getting really pumped from Na-R-ALA. If that happens, just take it after exercise.

I really can't say whether or not it prolonged any of the Craze effects. I had been taking a host of things some 2-3 hours after Craze. Either they prolonged the effect a little bit, or Craze simply "passed the baton" to the newly ingested supplements.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
I take 2 scoops at 7:30 AM before my morning workout, drink morning caffeine, etc, and no problems going to sleep. I have also taken it at 5 or 6 PM for evening workouts, and no problem going to sleep.

For the record though, I am probably what is referred to as a stim junkie, I have decently high tolerance to stims going back to my college days when I would pound caffeinated drink after caffeinated drink all day. I am actually about to start taking Revamp to see if I can lower my tolerance to caffeine and stims, so less is required to get the effect.

Also, caffeine acts as an MAO-I slightly so it increases the length of time that Craze benefits you. If you take any MAO-I, the effects will be felt much longer than just regular use.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Another thing, I am on my second tub of Craze. I started with one scoop, and moved up to 2 quickly. I wish I would've stayed at one, because now one scoop doesn't quite get me as zoned in as two.

But I have been trying different things with it, like taking one scoop or a a scoop and a half pre workout, then 2-3 hours later taking a half dose to get the continued effect of the focus and energy it brings. Someone recommended I try that, I have found you don't get the intial wave of energy like you do when you first take it in the day, but you do get prolonged energy and focus.

nokkT

Awards
I've been heavily considering trying out Craze for a while now. I'm very, VERY heavily stim resistant and things like this will give me only a rush maybe for the first week. Think Craze will be any different before it tapers off?

jrw

Awards
  • Established
I've been heavily considering trying out Craze for a while now. I'm very, VERY heavily stim resistant and things like this will give me only a rush maybe for the first week. Think Craze will be any different before it tapers off?
I would definitely give it a shot and buy a tub. Start with one scoop, see how that does for you. Then go to 1.5 or 2 depending.

nokkT

Awards
I've been considering it for a while now. However, if the cycle goes like other stim PWOs, it'll be 1 scoop = slight rush for at most a week, but nothing major. 1.5 scoops, won't notice a difference. 2 scoops = rush for about another week. So by like the 2nd week, my body is used to it and won't be getting much out of it.

jdurbo

jdurbo

Awards
Craze is by far in a class of its own, the focus and drive in the gym is like no other. Only sides I've noticed is a lil insomnia(nothing to bad) and a small crash w little anxiety. But overall it is worth it to me! Thumbs up!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Unlike all the so called natty bulking products on the market, there are dozens of good preworkout products.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Unlike all the so called natty bulking products on the market, there are dozens of good preworkout products.
THIS!! so, so true. If only all supps did as claimed, like good PWO's do.

BigRed904

Awards
So better than N2KTS and NitraFlex? I might try one scoop of craze with 4 caps of n2amp.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Have you tried plain melatonin? I find it to be the perfect see-saw.
Love me some melatonin, need to get Craze back in my stash once I get back to school in a week. Tis cutting season

Also to the folks use any form of ALA before training I would keep it on the low side, antioxidants are detrimental if taken before training.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried plain melatonin? I find it to be the perfect see-saw.
Melatonin doesnt work for me... still crazed at night lol.
Might give it a try again though sometime. Ill report back later if I see improvement. Starting another preworkout log here today so I wont be able to run craze again yet.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have to agree with the Craze praise. I feel like I need to stock an entire cabinet with the stuff. you know, just in case. i've tried it a few times thus far. and its not hype.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Melatonin doesnt work for me... still crazed at night lol.
Might give it a try again though sometime. Ill report back later if I see improvement. Starting another preworkout log here today so I wont be able to run craze again yet.
Even 3mg taken 30-45 mins before you want to get some shut eye?

Chico222

Awards
I guess sometimes it just catches up. 10 hours at work, family time,stress. I workout at 7pm,so I could use the boost.
+1 10 hr shifts and everything else you said. The world doesn't stop turning because you are a little tired. Sometimes you need that boost to push through, all in good moderation though. Know when you NEED to just back off. (overtraining)

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
+1 10 hr shifts and everything else you said. The world doesn't stop turning because you are a little tired. Sometimes you need that boost to push through, all in good moderation though. Know when you NEED to just back off. (overtraining)
All good. I take 1 week every three months plus my vacations. Day off every now and then. The body does need a break .. mentally and physically.

suoth825

suoth825

Awards
Hope it is not too off topic. Has anyone been benefiting from the cognitive boost? I have realized that I have been remembering things better than I was before starting it(almost done with my first tub).

John33

Awards
I've heard a lot of very good things about Craze and would like to try it, but except creatine, citruline and caffeine I have never heard of other ingredients. Could someone please explain what they are? Also, I am not sure I understand why Craze would make people sleepless or feeling "wired." I mean, caffeine is listed last on the label, which indicates that compared to other ingredients, there is not much caffeine in it. What am I missing?

Chico222

Awards
I take 2 scoops at 7:30 AM before my morning workout, drink morning caffeine, etc, and no problems going to sleep. I have also taken it at 5 or 6 PM for evening workouts, and no problem going to sleep.

For the record though, I am probably what is referred to as a stim junkie, I have decently high tolerance to stims going back to my college days when I would pound caffeinated drink after caffeinated drink all day. I am actually about to start taking Revamp to see if I can lower my tolerance to caffeine and stims, so less is required to get the effect.

Also, caffeine acts as an MAO-I slightly so it increases the length of time that Craze benefits you. If you take any MAO-I, the effects will be felt much longer than just regular use.
Interesting. Can you elaborate? What is a mao-1?

Chico222

Awards
Hope it is not too off topic. Has anyone been benefiting from the cognitive boost? I have realized that I have been remembering things better than I was before starting it(almost done with my first tub).
That should be normal I think. It works in the mind via nootropics.

Chico222

Awards
I've heard a lot of very good things about Craze and would like to try it, but except creatine, citruline and caffeine I have never heard of other ingredients. Could someone please explain what they are? Also, I am not sure I understand why Craze would make people sleepless or feeling "wired." I mean, caffeine is listed last on the label, which indicates that compared to other ingredients, there is not much caffeine in it. What am I missing?
Bro, get on the superhumanradio.com website and download the episode where they did a complete breakdown of craze. They explained how and why it worked, and described the nootropics used.

Edit: screw it found it for you
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/super-human-radio/188717-shr-12-12-a.html