Ultima or Hemavol?

mshep93

Awards
I wanna try a pre workout without stims. Any feedback on these? Any way I could samples these?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both are amazing, but made with different goals in mind. Ultima would be better if you are looking mostly for focus and stim free energy, while Hemavol if you want mostly endurance and pump (that is a very generalized way to look at it as they both are very comprehensive in design). They also are very nice to use together.

As for samples Ultima does not have any at the moment (unless I am mistaken), but Hemavol should be available for samples on the iForce site.

mshep93

Awards
Thanks man! I was mainly looking for endurance and pump. I will look on the iforce site to get samples and see if i like it.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man! I was mainly looking for endurance and pump. I will look on the iforce site to get samples and see if i like it.
Both are solid products!

I know I'm a iforce rep but I swear by Hemavol for pumps and endurance! Try to find a bad review on it :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both are amazing, but made with different goals in mind. Ultima would be better if you are looking mostly for focus and stim free energy, while Hemavol if you want mostly endurance and pump (that is a very generalized way to look at it as they both are very comprehensive in design). They also are very nice to use together.

As for samples Ultima does not have any at the moment (unless I am mistaken), but Hemavol should be available for samples on the iForce site.
Excellent explanation. Couldn't have said it better, myself.

Reps.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never taken ultima but hemavol is amazing.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like stacking the two :p
That just made me think of the stupid PF commercial. "I pick things up and put them down on top of each other." lol

mshep93

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys! Is sounds like I should go for Hemavol.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you have the cash you can definitely stack the two and lOVE life. but if budget is tight like me I would stick to Hemavol. . the pumps are retarded! and taste is num num!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beta Alanine
Creationol Phosphate
Agmatine
BCAA's
Arginine E2 Matrix
Creatine

I would mix all those :D

liveactioncow

Awards
Get on that hema, brah! Changed my life...

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
hemavol from my own personal experience, although stacking the 2 together is a sick combo. Taste on hemavol can't be beat either :) , and the pumps are awesome

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ultima is some good stuff! Both are worth a try at some point IMO. Plus to hemavol is that it comes in pills also, which I have been preferring lately :)

Mike

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hemavol is nice, i like to stack it with my focus xt.