- 01-20-2012, 05:30 PM
- 01-20-2012, 09:05 PM
If you're starting from scratch, I recommend Starting Strength or 5/3/1, along with a caloric surplus.
01-21-2012, 12:27 AM
I would stick to compound lifts and make sure your form is perfect. Deads, Squat, Bench, Cleans, and Shoulder press will give you great gains.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jonah80 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-02-2011, 06:59 PM
- By ketms in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 05-28-2009, 09:58 AM
- By dlaurel in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2007, 02:37 PM
- By Boxter987 in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 10-02-2006, 03:09 PM
- By jayb in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 09-09-2004, 08:23 PM