1x Beta-Alanine (100 grams) By: NutraPlanet

2x Taurine Powder (100 gm) By: NutraPlanet

2x Virgin Coconut Oil (20 fl. oz.) By: NOW Foods

BAWSE.

I was gonna jump on RecoverPro but couldn't pass up the $9.99 Xtend deal

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Solid order! Yeah the blowout Xtend is hard to pass up on.

Once Nimbus gets up in the store, I look forward to seeing some of our bulks in that purchase.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Fire Aaron and Ill def. peep them out!
I'm let that slide.
Anything you need to discuss with me take it PM.

Let's not derail threads and let's keep the atmosphere positive.

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
I'm let that slide.
Anything you need to discuss with me take it PM.

Let's not derail threads and let's keep the atmosphere positive.
I just added

2x Virgin Coconut Oil (20 fl. oz.) By: NOW Foods !

Stop trying act all proper now u clown, Fuk u

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I just added

2x Virgin Coconut Oil (20 fl. oz.) By: NOW Foods !

Stop trying act all proper now u clown, Fuk u
Duuuudee!! Jesus...the hostility in you....christ almighty!

But anyway, I digress. Solid purchase. Nice and simple. I just bought 2 Xtend myself. You'll like the coconut oil, take a serving before bed every night. And you should definitely peep some of Nimbus's products when they get to the store (I'm not a rep). Poseidon is the TRUTH! I'd love to have some of that to add to the Cordygen/Xtend endurance combo! Right now I'm settling for some Gatorade Series Pro 02 Perform powder...

Nimbus, when are you coming back to Nutra? And will you be brinding Poseidon along with you?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Duuuudee!! Jesus...the hostility in you....christ almighty!

But anyway, I digress. Solid purchase. Nice and simple. I just bought 2 Xtend myself. You'll like the coconut oil, take a serving before bed every night. And you should definitely peep some of Nimbus's products when they get to the store (I'm not a rep). Poseidon is the TRUTH! I'd love to have some of that to add to the Cordygen/Xtend endurance combo! Right now I'm settling for some Gatorade Series Pro 02 Perform powder...

Nimbus, when are you coming back to Nutra? And will you be brinding Poseidon along with you?
Thx for your support, we are working on that now.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What's Poseidon about ?
Poseidon was created, using Patent Pending Technology, to give the user an increase in performance, not just in the gym, but in every area of life. This cutting edge product offers a host of benefits including; improved strength, endurance, mental acuity, coordination and recovery time. So often we think of a sports nutrition supplement as one that will pack on size and strength and/or help us shed unwanted body fat. While these are worthy goals, they are only pieces of the puzzle. When looking to create a strong, healthy body, one must look at the whole picture.

Consider the fact that the human body is comprised of 70% water. Proper hydration, of every cell, is imperative to performance of any kind. Armed with that knowledge, we asked ourselves, What if we could create the perfect blend of electrolytes and attach them to other key, strategic and proven effective ingredients...all in effective doses...all that play a role in how we perform everyday? We speculated that by doing this, not only would each ingredient work synergistically with the other, but the attachment of electrolytes would actually increase the effectiveness of them all. We are no longer speculating. After more than a year of testing, reformulating and testing some more, we are very proud to present a product that truly out performed our wildest expectations. Without further ado, I give you...Poseidon.

To say Poseidon has numerous benefits is a gross understatement. This product was designed to benefit everybody from the Competitive bodybuilder to the stressed out Wall Street Stock Broker. No matter who you are, Poseidon's Patent Pending Technology will greatly enhance the quality of your life and the way you perform any and all tasks. Here is a brief list of just some of the benefits Poseidon(TM) offers:

Increased Hydration
Improved Blood Flow
Improved Circulation To Extremities
Increased, Sustained Energy
Improved Mental Focus
Boosts Immune System
Decreased Muscle Recovery Time
Increased Oxygen To Blood And Muscle Cells
Improved Vitamin And Mineral Distribution And Absorption
Improved Toxin Removal
Increased Supplement Absorption
Improved Digestion
Decreased Body Fat
Increased Lean Muscle Mass
Increased Strength And Endurance
Improved Sleep
Improved Skin Tone/Texture

Poseidon is the first true Natural Performance Enhancer in every sense of that word. It is 100% natural with no artificial flavors or colors. It's manufactured using Nimbus Nutrition's Proprietary process which allows it to completely dissolve in liquid with almost no taste what so ever. This makes it easy to add it to your bottled water, protein shake, energy drink or anything else you like!

Poseidon Nighttime is formula includes a blend of antioxidants, minerals and b-vitamins similar to the original Poseidon formula but is also fortified with a blend of ingredients including GABA, phenibut and tryptophan touted for their role in enhancing sleep and therefore muscle recovery.