PMS Black Liver??

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. Looking for some insight on Black Liver. So I've heard as Black Liver takes over for and replaces your liver and under mega dosing that a possible side effect is blackness, which is similar to jaundice in that it causes blackening of the sclera and skin. Now I haven't seen or heard of any reliable reports of real world happenings of this. I assume because not many have the balls to mega dose black liver because of how strong it is, but does this mean that theoretically, on paper at least, that Black Liver can in fact turn you black?
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

2. Kinda a reverse Michael jackson!!!

RECOVERBRO

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I'd like to see PMS come out with Black Straps. Straps so anabolic they lift the weight for you.
    This would be so anabolic
    RecoverBro ELITE

4. RealBigga got banned?

Thx Flex
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    RealBigga got banned?

Thx Flex

REALLY???? The power of PMS???

RECOVERBRO

•   

6. I repped every1 in the thread at least 4 times!!! you're
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

7. You tha man!!! I luvz tha repz

RECOVERBRO

8. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    You tha man!!! I luvz tha repz
    Hey we all need em!!!!
    On the way to 15k!!
    Phuck BB dot com

9. cant tell you..if i do you get black ear

RECOVERBRO

10. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    cant tell you..if i do you get black ear
    How do I get Black d*ck?....I would like to go from my garter snake to the Black Mamba!! Hahaha!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

11. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

How do I get Black d*ck?....I would like to go from my garter snake to the Black Mamba!! Hahaha!!
    Get with a black chick

12. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

try PMS Black Balls? Run a 1 year cycle and if your lucky the color might start to spread from your ballz
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali

13. Once ya go black ya never go back! Will beard-drol give me a sweat chin strap that all the bros rock? I love the laser etched look.
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    Once ya go black ya never go back! Will beard-drol give me a sweat chin strap that all the bros rock? I love the laser etched look.
    Beard-drol would never produce such an abomination.

If a chin strap is what you're after, you should stick to Muscle-Tech and BSN products.

15. dat ter celltech bro

16. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEsXO...eature=related

I need everyone's help. Like my comment by 200bigdavid. We gota get black liver on the map!!!

17. muscle tech always seems to make my nipple stick out the side of my tank top and make me screeeeeaaaaaam!!!!!!!!
  18. PMS Black Liver Where?

From my understanding this is a legal product produced By PMS . Having said that I Noticed That there was a lot of beta testing going on with this product. I cant find any information on the product or where to get it. can someone help me out here. before I herd of this I was considering Forged Black Extream which contained

1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one
    13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)diene-17-one
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol a fairly unique combo although I cant say I believe 1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one can possibly be 400 or 700 or 7000 times better than test that just sounds like smoke up my ass to me But with new development Im sure things are much better. Once again any information as to whats in it or how to become a beta tester please inform me.

I've been out of the Pro-hormone stuff for awhile there is so much new stuff, it gets hard to keep up with.
    so the latest and greatest is black Liver Im dieing to try it any info would be helpfull . I am openly asking where I might find this legal supplement. If I am in error and this product is actually deemed illegal please disregard my request as to it would be a violation of the rules of the board

19. Quote Originally Posted by THEMAZ3200gt View Post
    From my understanding this is a legal product produced By PMS . Having said that I Noticed That there was a lot of beta testing going on with this product. I cant find any information on the product or where to get it. can someone help me out here. before I herd of this I was considering Forged Black Extream which contained

1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one
    13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)diene-17-one
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol a fairly unique combo although I cant say I believe 1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one can possibly be 400 or 700 or 7000 times better than test that just sounds like smoke up my ass to me But with new development Im sure things are much better. Once again any information as to whats in it or how to become a beta tester please inform me.

I've been out of the Pro-hormone stuff for awhile there is so much new stuff, it gets hard to keep up with.
    so the latest and greatest is black Liver Im dieing to try it any info would be helpfull . I am openly asking where I might find this legal supplement. If I am in error and this product is actually deemed illegal please disregard my request as to it would be a violation of the rules of the board
    agents will contact you.
    Production Manager - Primordial Performance, Portland, OR

20. Pm d2footballjr (I think I spelled that right) and submit a beta request with the following:

Weight
    Max bench
    Current state of libido
    Other supplements used in past

Thanks for your interest.
    It is the best stuff I've ever ran and my libido has gotten tons better as well as all of my lifts and lean muscle.
    D2football processes all the requests so if you're really serious about it let him know.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

21. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Has anyone heard of this? Does it work?

I've been hearing a lot of talk about it lately but I can't find it in stores.
    I bought some on eBay, lot number. #76455799096 exp 6/2017

I think the seller got banned though.

22. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

I bought some on eBay, lot number. #76455799096 exp 6/2017

I think the seller got banned though.
    Fake?
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Fake?
    I doubt it.

I'll see if I can scroll through any of the old emails I have to see if that lot number is in there, anywhere.

I haven't heard of any fakes on the market, but I guess it wouldn't be that surprising.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-25-2013, 11:16 AM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 10:56 PM
  3. primadrol liver juice good for on cycle liver support ?
    By salvalaggio in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 12:54 PM
  4. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 09:43 PM
  5. TheNinja's log of LG's new M1D Black - Back in M1D-Black!
    By TheNinja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 07:32 PM