PMS Black Liver?? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

PMS Black Liver??

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Spot on.
    PP was working on a earth minerals supplement but it flopped because it was too expensive to source and they were nowhere near production ready.
    Jonas had it right. An eccentric billionaire is just what the industry needed.
    Jonas is brilliant
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Jonas is brilliant
    yes, brilliant but a slob. I wish he would at least keep his work area clean. I went there on a behind-the-scenes tour that I won after doing a review on the beta version of Black Liver and it was really cool to see how he sourced things and made them all work together. Ingenious actually but dude had food spots and crumbs on his shirt that looked like he'd slept in it the last week and smelled like month old garbage. His office was just atrocious and there wasn't even a place to sit on any of the chairs so I had to use an upended milk crate. Other then that it was pretty neat.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

sounds like my bedroom.
    •   

4. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

yes, brilliant but a slob. I wish he would at least keep his work area clean. I went there on a behind-the-scenes tour that I won after doing a review on the beta version of Black Liver and it was really cool to see how he sourced things and made them all work together. Ingenious actually but dude had food spots and crumbs on his shirt that looked like he'd slept in it the last week and smelled like month old garbage. His office was just atrocious and there wasn't even a place to sit on any of the chairs so I had to use an upended milk crate. Other then that it was pretty neat.
    Typical Jonas
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

I was told pp was raided d/t black liver, they were developing a version using their liquavade technology, but the feds found out.... Y'all know the rest
    I'd heard that, but didn't know it was true. Wow, that would have been a big pickup for their line.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-25-2013, 10:16 AM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 09:56 PM
  3. primadrol liver juice good for on cycle liver support ?
    By salvalaggio in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 11:54 AM
  4. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 08:43 PM
  5. TheNinja's log of LG's new M1D Black - Back in M1D-Black!
    By TheNinja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 06:32 PM