PMS Black Liver??

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I repped every1 in the thread at least 4 times!!! you're
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You tha man!!! I luvz tha repz

RECOVERBRO

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    You tha man!!! I luvz tha repz
    Hey we all need em!!!!
    On the way to 15k!!
    Phuck BB dot com
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

What's this Black Liver stuff?
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.92%

cant tell you..if i do you get black ear

RECOVERBRO

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    cant tell you..if i do you get black ear
    How do I get Black d*ck?....I would like to go from my garter snake to the Black Mamba!! Hahaha!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.7%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

How do I get Black d*ck?....I would like to go from my garter snake to the Black Mamba!! Hahaha!!
    Get with a black chick
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.37%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

try PMS Black Balls? Run a 1 year cycle and if your lucky the color might start to spread from your ballz
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Once ya go black ya never go back! Will beard-drol give me a sweat chin strap that all the bros rock? I love the laser etched look.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    Once ya go black ya never go back! Will beard-drol give me a sweat chin strap that all the bros rock? I love the laser etched look.
    Beard-drol would never produce such an abomination.

If a chin strap is what you're after, you should stick to Muscle-Tech and BSN products.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%

dat ter celltech bro
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.7%

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEsXO...eature=related

I need everyone's help. Like my comment by 200bigdavid. We gota get black liver on the map!!!
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    dat ter celltech bro
    Chin-Tech? lol
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

muscle tech always seems to make my nipple stick out the side of my tank top and make me screeeeeaaaaaam!!!!!!!!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

PMS Black Liver Where?

From my understanding this is a legal product produced By PMS . Having said that I Noticed That there was a lot of beta testing going on with this product. I cant find any information on the product or where to get it. can someone help me out here. before I herd of this I was considering Forged Black Extream which contained

1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one
    13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)diene-17-one
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol a fairly unique combo although I cant say I believe 1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one can possibly be 400 or 700 or 7000 times better than test that just sounds like smoke up my ass to me But with new development Im sure things are much better. Once again any information as to whats in it or how to become a beta tester please inform me.

I've been out of the Pro-hormone stuff for awhile there is so much new stuff, it gets hard to keep up with.
    so the latest and greatest is black Liver Im dieing to try it any info would be helpfull . I am openly asking where I might find this legal supplement. If I am in error and this product is actually deemed illegal please disregard my request as to it would be a violation of the rules of the board
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.87%

Quote Originally Posted by THEMAZ3200gt View Post
    From my understanding this is a legal product produced By PMS . Having said that I Noticed That there was a lot of beta testing going on with this product. I cant find any information on the product or where to get it. can someone help me out here. before I herd of this I was considering Forged Black Extream which contained

1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one
    13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)diene-17-one
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol a fairly unique combo although I cant say I believe 1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one can possibly be 400 or 700 or 7000 times better than test that just sounds like smoke up my ass to me But with new development Im sure things are much better. Once again any information as to whats in it or how to become a beta tester please inform me.

I've been out of the Pro-hormone stuff for awhile there is so much new stuff, it gets hard to keep up with.
    so the latest and greatest is black Liver Im dieing to try it any info would be helpfull . I am openly asking where I might find this legal supplement. If I am in error and this product is actually deemed illegal please disregard my request as to it would be a violation of the rules of the board
    agents will contact you.
    Production Manager - Primordial Performance, Portland, OR
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Pm d2footballjr (I think I spelled that right) and submit a beta request with the following:

Weight
    Max bench
    Current state of libido
    Other supplements used in past

Thanks for your interest.
    It is the best stuff I've ever ran and my libido has gotten tons better as well as all of my lifts and lean muscle.
    D2football processes all the requests so if you're really serious about it let him know.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Has anyone heard of this? Does it work?

I've been hearing a lot of talk about it lately but I can't find it in stores.
    I bought some on eBay, lot number. #76455799096 exp 6/2017

I think the seller got banned though.
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.7%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

I bought some on eBay, lot number. #76455799096 exp 6/2017

I think the seller got banned though.
    Fake?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Fake?
    I doubt it.

I'll see if I can scroll through any of the old emails I have to see if that lot number is in there, anywhere.

I haven't heard of any fakes on the market, but I guess it wouldn't be that surprising.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

I doubt it.

I'll see if I can scroll through any of the old emails I have to see if that lot number is in there, anywhere.

I haven't heard of any fakes on the market, but I guess it wouldn't be that surprising.
    There was actually a counterfeit that lasted about 3 days trying to sell "Black Liver Extreme" saying it was the new version.
    There is no new version right now, but Jonas did email me yesterday saying some more releases to the Black Series were under way and due out by late December.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm not big on PHs anymore, but PMS Black liver I will continue to run, based on its 99% purity and proven results. Good stuff. Happy to have been picked to beta test it
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.7%

I doubt it.

Cool let me know. You rep for them? Have a bottle or 2 for sale?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Pm d2footballjr (I think I spelled that right) and submit a beta request with the following:

Weight
    Max bench
    Current state of libido
    Other supplements used in past

Thanks for your interest.
    It is the best stuff I've ever ran and my libido has gotten tons better as well as all of my lifts and lean muscle.
    D2football processes all the requests so if you're really serious about it let him know.
    Wait, doesn't Bruce like requests with front and back starting pics of the possible beta user?

He would have to submit them anyway...Bruce is very thorough with his decisions.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Wait, doesn't Bruce like requests with front and back starting pics of the possible beta user?

He would have to submit them anyway...Bruce is very thorough with his decisions.
    No.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I doubt it.I'll see if I can scroll through any of the old emails I have to see if that lot number is in there, anywhere.I haven't heard of any fakes on the market, but I guess it wouldn't be that surprising.
    When something works as well as Black Liver did then I can only imagine what companies would try to copy and reproduce it. We see that all the time with PH's that work well and then make a reappearance under a similar name but by a different company.
    There was actually a counterfeit that lasted about 3 days trying to sell "Black Liver Extreme" saying it was the new version.There is no new version right now, but Jonas did email me yesterday saying some more releases to the Black Series were under way and due out by late December.
    Jonas and Bruce have been working hard on those products last time I heard. I really hope Bruce gets that website back up and running so we can track the new releases. I still looking forward to their semi-natty test booster, Black Balls. The formula was supposed to be amazing.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Cool let me know. You rep for them? Have a bottle or 2 for sale?
    No, don't rep for them -- pretty sure Bruce and Jonas are the only 2 guys that are actually with the company (that I've heard of, at least). It's really hard to come by and I obviously don't want to get rid of the couple I do have, but shoot me a PM and maybe we can work something out.
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.7%

No, don't rep for them -- pretty sure Bruce and Jonas are the only 2 guys that are actually with the company (that I've heard of, at least). It's really hard to come by and I obviously don't want to get rid of the couple I do have, but shoot me a PM and maybe we can work something out.
    PM sent.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

PM sent.
    Good man!
    You'll never want again...
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  30. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.35%

Good man!
    You'll never want again...
    ........again
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.52%

There was actually a counterfeit that lasted about 3 days trying to sell "Black Liver Extreme" saying it was the new version.
    There is no new version right now, but Jonas did email me yesterday saying some more releases to the Black Series were under way and due out by late December.
    mine says black liver platinum series
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    mine says black liver platinum series
    I have a couple of Ben and Cy nudes if you feel like trading...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

Bump for more info
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.32%

Quote Originally Posted by mattborn00
    Bump for more info
    What more info do you need young grass hopper?
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.21%

That's from the new Black Series I heard was coming out soon.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

Just what is it teally . Is it a ph or what I mean I've read its natural and u don't need pct . But most of what I read is just vauge info about it. I mean does it fall under the stuff that we can't talk bout places to buy it from or what
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.39%

Quote Originally Posted by mattborn00 View Post
    Just what is it teally . Is it a ph or what I mean I've read its natural and u don't need pct . But most of what I read is just vauge info about it. I mean does it fall under the stuff that we can't talk bout places to buy it from or what
    You must be bad with sarcasm.
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mattborn00
    its atually in a category of its own. contrary to its name, its not hepatoxic at all and it has no supressive effects on your hpta so no pct is needed. the reason its so hard is because the main ingredient is a millenia old meteor in the mountains of norway
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper

its atually in a category of its own. contrary to its name, its not hepatoxic at all and it has no supressive effects on your hpta so no pct is needed. the reason its so hard is because the main ingredient is a millenia old meteor in the mountains of norway
    Spot on.
    PP was working on a earth minerals supplement but it flopped because it was too expensive to source and they were nowhere near production ready.
    Jonas had it right. An eccentric billionaire is just what the industry needed.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  40. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.52%

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

Spot on.
    PP was working on a earth minerals supplement but it flopped because it was too expensive to source and they were nowhere near production ready.
    Jonas had it right. An eccentric billionaire is just what the industry needed.
    I was told pp was raided d/t black liver, they were developing a version using their liquavade technology, but the feds found out.... Y'all know the rest

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-25-2013, 11:16 AM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 10:56 PM
  3. primadrol liver juice good for on cycle liver support ?
    By salvalaggio in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 12:54 PM
  4. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 09:43 PM
  5. TheNinja's log of LG's new M1D Black - Back in M1D-Black!
    By TheNinja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 07:32 PM