FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone heard of this? Does it work?

I've been hearing a lot of talk about it lately but I can't find it in stores.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big pre-sale and more info coming soon.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's from the new Black Series I heard was coming out soon. I think they're called Phlex Magnum Supplements. Their beta testing of Black Liver has been remarkable from all the anecdotal testimonials I've heard so far.

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
I heard from a bro who ran an pre-release log that it was great.
Now that I think of it... that's the last time I heard from him.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50 each arm. not even maxed man.
bum bell curls, duh!

And with Black Liver, you'll get 75...KILOGRAMS! each arm; no problem!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang is there going to be any more logs coming? I really wanna try this. I heard no PCT required so that would be great for me, I am just about to hit PCT and I really don't want to come off cycle.
I saw a couple pictures of it around somewhere too but I don't know if it was on this forum or a different one.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang is there going to be any more logs coming? I really wanna try this. I heard no PCT required so that would be great for me, I am just about to hit PCT and I really don't want to come off cycle.
I saw a couple pictures of it around somewhere too but I don't know if it was on this forum or a different one.
It's all over the boards bro. I think it'll win the best new supplement of 2012. See if you can find a description about it from the retailer and post it up for us. I'd love learn more about it.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would Pm Trap Man for more info. That guy knows whats up!.
If I ever want to know if I've ever accomplished anything in my life, I just go to trapp mann and he assures me no...not unless I have a strong bench. He's full wisdom only surpassed by his excellent spelling and grammar. He told me once that he is the mann he is today because Black Liver turned him from the ledge and brink of insanity.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My cousins neighbors uncles parole officer was one of the alpha testers for black liver and I heard he gained 7 lbs in 7 hours on it. Sounds pretty legit to me. I've also heard from a reliable source that the FDA has caught wind of black liver and may try to stop it before it hits market due to the side effect of developing chewbacca caliber beard growth

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I ever want to know if I've ever accomplished anything in my life, I just go to trapp mann and he assures me no...not unless I have a strong bench. He's full wisdom only surpassed by his excellent spelling and grammar. He told me once that he is the mann he is today because Black Liver turned him from the ledge and brink of insanity.
And he fights fire with fire.

Don't forget that PMS is also releasing a slew of other products, including:

Black Power! (pre-workout)
Deebo (energy/rage product)
Black Shirt (anabolic t-shirt)
Beard-drol (androgenic hair growth agent)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My cousins neighbors uncles parole officer was one of the alpha testers for black liver and I heard he gained 7 lbs in 7 hours on it. Sounds pretty legit to me. I've also heard from a reliable source that the FDA has caught wind of black liver and may try to stop it before it hits market due to the side effect of developing chewbacca caliber beard growth
oh no, the beard issues were from the alpha version that they extracted and used to make their Beard-Drol. However, I'm sure the FDA will try to stymie the progress of the Black Series unless they get to dip their hand in the pot.

You should separate those other out from the Black Series line, those are side items
Other Black Series products were:
Black Whey (whey from illicit sources)
Black Balls (natty test booster)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Any competing interests at play here on your part ?

Edit: That's right. I ventured out of the safety of the NP sub forum to see what you rabble-rousers are up to :p

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Beard-drol... man I already can grow a beard in like days... I need some for my damn head hair!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beard-drol... man I already can grow a beard in like days... I need some for my damn head hair!
Dread-drol and Fro-bol are both in the works. VERY early stages of formulation, though.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shyt aint even funny no more...PMS is a real problem; and I'm clearly suffering from it right now.
Ah, I see.

You may want to look into: Black Tampon - anabolic absorption

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funny? I assure you my friend, PMS Black Liver is about as serious at it comes. No other product can make the claim that you will gain 7 pounds in 7 seconds. There has been early studys that showed rats gained 4000% more muscle mass.
The rats were fricken huge dude.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i cant belive there are 2 pages on this product already. trapp mann is onto something!
Give credit where credit is due! Trapp mannnnn had nothing to do with this. He was simply a ginny dog for our observations.

50sx8x6

That's one arm.

That's all you need to know.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I.

Have.

Nothing.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when do i get my black liver t-shirt....what is going on in here
Bruce is designing them.

Company reps/owners will be the first to alpha test "Black Shirt" to test out the wonderful anabolicness that it is. However, I've already mentioned to Steveo a possible limited NP run for Black Shirt if we can get the pricing lined out, correctly.

Hold tight, young grasshopper.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bruce is designing them.

Company reps/owners will be the first to alpha test "Black Shirt" to test out the wonderful anabolicness that it is. However, I've already mentioned to Steveo a possible limited NP run for Black Shirt if we can get the pricing lined out, correctly.

Hold tight, young grasshopper.

I thought they were going to be Black Tanks and/or Black Wife Beaters....no? Was I mislead???

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought they were going to be Black Tanks and/or Black Wife Beaters....no? Was I mislead???
No....but they can be made into wife beaters if you catch my drift...;)

And if you cut them the right way they can even show off some big traps!!

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
No....but they can be made into wife beaters if you catch my drift...;)

And if you cut them the right way they can even show off some big traps!!
You must be talking to the guys at my gym, there's guys in there who didn't wear sleeves (or sides, for that matter) all winter.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i think i enjoy 4+ trapp mann threads over 1 Zyzz thread.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
You must be talking to the guys at my gym, there's guys in there who didn't wear sleeves (or sides, for that matter) all winter.
have a few guys who do that as well.. plus the one guy who does it, but is wearing a compression shirt under the "closer to a poncho than a shirt" thingy

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Black Shirt, even though it is the most anabolic shirt ever, it has specifically designed catabolic sleeves. They will eventually disappear.