need some cheap whey

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
Tired of buying muscle-tech from sams clubs. Whats the cheapest 5 or 10 lb whey? Where do you all get it from?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I rec'd a bag of the MT whey for X-mas...was appalled by the amount of carbs/maltoD that was in it...they should advertise it as a pro/carb supp...10g carbs, 20g pro per scoop...dang!
How do you feel about Twinlab?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vitamin shoppe in april and september buy one get one 50 percent off. 65 bucks fo 10lbs protein.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vitamin shoppe in april and september buy one get one 50 percent off. 65 bucks fo 10lbs protein.
good stuff! They also price match their online prices in the store... :cheers:

I'm always on the lookout for a protein deal...cost of protein has been reh-heh-ly been going up the last couple years...

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Bjs has a bag of eas whey for $27 it has 70 scoops in it think a 5 lb bag. That's the best deal I have ever seen.

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
I have no preference, I'm not drinking eating this stuff because I like the way it taste.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know a place that sells 5 pound jugs for $29.99 but it is against forum rules to post the name of the website. The owner is pretty smart and he sells a lot of powders.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have no preference, I'm not drinking eating this stuff because I like the way it taste.
haha, my kind of guy :)
I was downing a tsp of Fish oil recently my 8 year old asks 'Daddy, do you like the taste of that?' I say 'no, not really'...'then why do you drink it?' couldn't help but chuckle...

I know a place that sells 5 pound jugs for $29.99 but it is against forum rules to post the name of the website. The owner is pretty smart and he sells a lot of powders.
O, I CEE wut U did there... ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nimbus has some quality proteins out there :)
They are tasty too.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I rec'd a bag of the MT whey for X-mas...was appalled by the amount of carbs/maltoD that was in it...they should advertise it as a pro/carb supp...10g carbs, 20g pro per scoop...dang!
How do you feel about Twinlab?
Damn that ain't shít. Thought my syntha 6 was low carbs at 15g of scoop.

My gainers have 80g+ carbs haha

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Bj's usually has eas for like 28 bucks

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
BJs is a wholesale store like SAMs club and Costco