Serious Mass

  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,767
    Rep Power
    2974488
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Serious Mass


    Probably would be wise at 1AM to down a scoop of serious mass and go to bed.

    625 cals
    125g carbs
    25g+ protein

    Just sitting in me tonight while I sleep... Damn slim fx through me off today cuz it worked so well...

    I'm toast this 1 for u Warbird and all the AM folks!!!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

  2. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,518
    Rep Power
    107132
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    24.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    serious mass is good stuff
  3. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I always eat or drink something with a decent amount of calories before bed. You're going like 8 or more hours before you're eating again, might as well. 600 cals isn't that bad......but I'd opt for more protein of course
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,411
    Rep Power
    4255266
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Looks good. But too many carbs for sleepy time. Betta take your GDA before u sleep!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  5. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2625
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    34.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Probably would be wise at 1AM to down a scoop of serious mass and go to bed.

    625 cals
    125g carbs
    25g+ protein

    Just sitting in me tonight while I sleep... Damn slim fx through me off today cuz it worked so well...

    I'm toast this 1 for u Warbird and all the AM folks!!!
    Glad to hear Slim FX doing its thing for the appetite ! All that from just 1 cap, amazing!
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,767
    Rep Power
    2974488
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    I always eat or drink something with a decent amount of calories before bed. You're going like 8 or more hours before you're eating again, might as well. 600 cals isn't that bad......but I'd opt for more protein of course
    That's why u use 100% liquid egg whites.

    Quote Originally Posted by mich29
    serious mass is good stuff
    I know these guys sleep. It taste good too...

    Quote Originally Posted by mich29
    serious mass is good stuff
    Hoping my reompadrol is in the mail today!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear

    Glad to hear Slim FX doing its thing for the appetite ! All that from just 1 cap, amazing!
    Yup need more.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  7. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,563
    Rep Power
    3902482
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Serious mass is the ****. I just finished off a tub of it. Now I have a tub of true mass ima work on but my favorite is the uh Re-built mass. That's some good **** man. Just way to spendy. Go with serious mass its easy on wallet
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,767
    Rep Power
    2974488
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Serious mass is the ****. I just finished off a tub of it. Now I have a tub of true mass ima work on but my favorite is the uh Re-built mass. That's some good **** man. Just way to spendy. Go with serious mass its easy on wallet
    Very much I have it already. Don't think I've tried True Mass (syntha 6 yes) or rebuilt mass!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  9. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,563
    Rep Power
    3902482
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    True mass is like a serious mass. Just a lot less calories and carbs. Not much sugar and has vitamins. Fiber too. I'd say serious mass is a better product if your tryin to gain some serious mass lol but hey what's your intentions for buying a mass gainer? Umm re built has the goods as well. 850 cals, plenty of good carbs, low in simple sugars and has a 10g creatine blend per serving. Even has fenugreek
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,767
    Rep Power
    2974488
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    True mass is like a serious mass. Just a lot less calories and carbs. Not much sugar and has vitamins. Fiber too. I'd say serious mass is a better product if your tryin to gain some serious mass lol but hey what's your intentions for buying a mass gainer? Umm re built has the goods as well. 850 cals, plenty of good carbs, low in simple sugars and has a 10g creatine blend per serving. Even has fenugreek
    Yeah I'll look into Re Built Mass.
    Just popped my recompadrol I got in the mail! Today was a good day. Work starts at 1 check my mail box and I have my erase pro, my PES T shirt (size large haha) & my recompadrol
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  11. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,563
    Rep Power
    3902482
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Tell me how you like that erase pro brother. Im thinkin bout picking some up.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,767
    Rep Power
    2974488
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Tell me how you like that erase pro brother. Im thinkin bout picking some up.
    Will do
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 12:51 PM
  2. IA Mass Peak vs. G Real Mass. Thoughts/help/suggestions??
    By thesponge18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 12:55 PM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 10:18 PM
  4. Pizza's Home Delivery Log Mass Fx/ Novedex vs. Mass Fx/Hx2
    By pizzathehut in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 08:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in