Serious Mass

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Probably would be wise at 1AM to down a scoop of serious mass and go to bed.

625 cals
125g carbs
25g+ protein

Just sitting in me tonight while I sleep... Damn slim fx through me off today cuz it worked so well...

I'm toast this 1 for u Warbird and all the AM folks!!!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I always eat or drink something with a decent amount of calories before bed. You're going like 8 or more hours before you're eating again, might as well. 600 cals isn't that bad......but I'd opt for more protein of course :D

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good. But too many carbs for sleepy time. Betta take your GDA before u sleep!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Probably would be wise at 1AM to down a scoop of serious mass and go to bed.

625 cals
125g carbs
25g+ protein

Just sitting in me tonight while I sleep... Damn slim fx through me off today cuz it worked so well...

I'm toast this 1 for u Warbird and all the AM folks!!!
Glad to hear Slim FX doing its thing for the appetite ! ;) All that from just 1 cap, amazing!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I always eat or drink something with a decent amount of calories before bed. You're going like 8 or more hours before you're eating again, might as well. 600 cals isn't that bad......but I'd opt for more protein of course :D
That's why u use 100% liquid egg whites.

serious mass is good stuff
I know these guys sleep. It taste good too...

serious mass is good stuff
Hoping my reompadrol is in the mail today!

Glad to hear Slim FX doing its thing for the appetite ! ;) All that from just 1 cap, amazing!
Yup need more.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Serious mass is the ****. I just finished off a tub of it. Now I have a tub of true mass ima work on but my favorite is the uh Re-built mass. That's some good **** man. Just way to spendy. Go with serious mass its easy on wallet

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Serious mass is the ****. I just finished off a tub of it. Now I have a tub of true mass ima work on but my favorite is the uh Re-built mass. That's some good **** man. Just way to spendy. Go with serious mass its easy on wallet
Very much I have it already. Don't think I've tried True Mass (syntha 6 yes) or rebuilt mass!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
True mass is like a serious mass. Just a lot less calories and carbs. Not much sugar and has vitamins. Fiber too. I'd say serious mass is a better product if your tryin to gain some serious mass lol but hey what's your intentions for buying a mass gainer? Umm re built has the goods as well. 850 cals, plenty of good carbs, low in simple sugars and has a 10g creatine blend per serving. Even has fenugreek

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
True mass is like a serious mass. Just a lot less calories and carbs. Not much sugar and has vitamins. Fiber too. I'd say serious mass is a better product if your tryin to gain some serious mass lol but hey what's your intentions for buying a mass gainer? Umm re built has the goods as well. 850 cals, plenty of good carbs, low in simple sugars and has a 10g creatine blend per serving. Even has fenugreek
Yeah I'll look into Re Built Mass.
Just popped my recompadrol I got in the mail! Today was a good day. Work starts at 1 check my mail box and I have my erase pro, my PES T shirt (size large haha) & my recompadrol :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Tell me how you like that erase pro brother. Im thinkin bout picking some up.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards