Beastdrol Cycle

AssociateLift

Awards
Im running a Beastdrol cycle.

Beast-4 wk at 30mg/day
Unleashed 8wks
N2 Guard 8wks.

Should i run a nat test booster while on my cycle or will i be okay with unleashed?

On my post cycle i was going to run a serm, a pct and unleashed. Will this be enough for this cycle as i have never taken Beastdrol before.

(how long should i run clomid on this?)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
You crazy if you running beast 30mg for 4 weeks...

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Im running a Beastdrol cycle.

Beast-4 wk at 30mg/day
Unleashed 8wks
N2 Guard 8wks.

Should i run a nat test booster while on my cycle or will i be okay with unleashed?

On my post cycle i was going to run a serm, a pct and unleashed. Will this be enough for this cycle as i have never taken Beastdrol before.

(how long should i run clomid on this?)
Is this ur first cycle? What's ur lifting experience? GoAl?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 30mgs of beast a day that is really high. Either you have been using ph/aas for a long time or you are new. Beastdrol is a very powerful designer steroid that has harsh sides that increase as the dosage go up.
I recommend 10/10/20/20 for your first cycle. Increase to 20mgs if you aren't seeing gains/ can handle the sides. Run for four weeks top.
As far as on cycle, there isn't much that I have tried but DAA. That seems to give some libido back on cycle.
What I suggest for pct is something like hcgenerate, DAA, and perhaps an AI like forma stanzol from the third week. Bridge is also good and I like the ingredient profile for pct.
As far as clomid doses this is what I usually do:

50/50/25/25

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At 30mgs of beast a day that is really high. Either you have been using ph/aas for a long time or you are new. Beastdrol is a very powerful designer steroid that has harsh sides that increase as the dosage go up.
I recommend 10/10/20/20 for your first cycle. Increase to 20mgs if you aren't seeing gains/ can handle the sides. Run for four weeks top.
As far as on cycle, there isn't much that I have tried but DAA. That seems to give some libido back on cycle.
What I suggest for pct is something like hcgenerate, DAA, and perhaps an AI like forma stanzol from the third week. Bridge is also good and I like the ingredient profile for pct.

50/50/25/25
Damn usually I will add anything or two but. This looks perfect.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards

50/50/25/25
^^^this

AssociateLift

Awards

50/50/25/25

This is my third ph cycle used halotest in the past. I know beast is quite a jump.

So i should add some like DAA pure on my cycle? even while using unleashed?

I had thought about adding an AI to my pct so i will go ahead and do that. I was planning on using clomid to or am i overdoing it?

Also i have heard DAA can cause aggression, and as i am already aggressive on ph.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is my third ph cycle used halotest in the past. I know beast is quite a jump.

So i should add some like DAA pure on my cycle? even while using unleashed?

I had thought about adding an AI to my pct so i will go ahead and do that. I was planning on using clomid to or am i overdoing it?

Also i have heard DAA can cause aggression, and as i am already aggressive on ph.
I think I answered most of these questions via PM but just to answer these here...
DAA is a good test booster to add to almost any PCT that doesn't have DAA in it. It'll go well with Unleashed. Aggression... well thats REALLY person to person. I figure just try to realize you are on something and hold back a bit.
Add the AI to PCT at the start of week 3 if you are worried about crushing estrogen too much as you will need some in PCT to help the body reach equilibrium.
For PCT SERM > ALL (including AI). But if you have the AI then incorporating it at the start of week 3 is what most people follow

SERM/SERM/SERM/SERM

0/0/AI/AI/AI/AI

Dosed at whatever serm/ai you are using dosing protocol for PCT.

bearpaws

Awards
New to PH but definitely not new to lifting or training. I'm a college athlete with an entire year off of competition due to transferring schools and and looking to increase my size and strength to be more competitive at the next level. I'm about 185-190 and my goal is 200-205 extremely athletic and extremely high metabolism, and of course spring break 2012 is coming up=) haha. The only thing is I'm short on cash, like any college student, and weight lifting is a F$^king money pit. I'm willing to spend about $150-$175, and I found a few things through doing my research on different forum boards and what not.

Here is what I already have:
Basic Creatine
Basic Glutamine
Hydro Whey
Pre-workout
Pink magic (keep hearing its crap, and i'm beginning to think so too)
Prime (same company as pink, same crap, just gonna finish it out since i paid for it)

What I want:
Beastdrol $50
Athletic Extreme Liver Support $17
Reversitol $30
Animal Test $50

I'm just trying to stay away from the crap products and not waste my money. Any recommendations on the stack, cycle, dosage, products, anything would be greatly appreciated!!!

I appreciate your time looking at my thread.

Thanks,

Bearpaws

Cheif

Awards
New to PH but definitely not new to lifting or training. I'm a college athlete with an entire year off of competition due to transferring schools and and looking to increase my size and strength to be more competitive at the next level. I'm about 185-190 and my goal is 200-205 extremely athletic and extremely high metabolism, and of course spring break 2012 is coming up=) haha. The only thing is I'm short on cash, like any college student, and weight lifting is a F$^king money pit. I'm willing to spend about $150-$175, and I found a few things through doing my research on different forum boards and what not.

Here is what I already have:
Basic Creatine
Basic Glutamine
Hydro Whey
Pre-workout
Pink magic (keep hearing its crap, and i'm beginning to think so too)
Prime (same company as pink, same crap, just gonna finish it out since i paid for it)

What I want:
Beastdrol $50
Athletic Extreme Liver Support $17
Reversitol $30
Animal Test $50

I'm just trying to stay away from the crap products and not waste my money. Any recommendations on the stack, cycle, dosage, products, anything would be greatly appreciated!!!

I appreciate your time looking at my thread.

Thanks,

Bearpaws
First off, you don't stack Beastdrol with anything.
Second, it isnt for a first cycle man.. Hah you're going to get a lot of similar replies. What were you planning for PCT?

You need ALOT more research.
I don't want to be the douche bag, but there are plenty of threads on here of people asking these same questions.

But I don't know anyone who is going to tell you it is alright to use Beastdrol as a first cycle.

Epistane and Hdrol are more for first time users.

Epistane is the stronger compound of those two in my opinion.
Good more cutting and gaining. Very versatile compound.

bearpaws

Awards
First off, you don't stack Beastdrol with anything.
Second, it isnt for a first cycle man.. Hah you're going to get a lot of similar replies. What were you planning for PCT?

You need ALOT more research.
I don't want to be the douche bag, but there are plenty of threads on here of people asking these same questions.

But I don't know anyone who is going to tell you it is alright to use Beastdrol as a first cycle.
I was prepared to get torn apart when I posted this, and that's the entire reason I posted it so I could learn about the product. Who better to tell about a product then the people who use them regularly, and yes I know there are other posts but I may have certain questions arise later on through conversation that I may not find in other threads, therefore I like to post a new thread. Make sense? I knew beastdrol was a more potent product and was curious to see replies. I also looked at Halotest 25, but its getting mixed reviews good and bad, and I do know its a milder product suited more for the beginner in PH.

Thanks,

Bearpaws

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Get helladrol for your first cycle....same company and great product...you can gain good amount of weight with it...

bearpaws

Awards
Get helladrol for your first cycle....same company and great product...you can gain good amount of weight with it...
Thank you! Greatly Appreciated!!

Bearpaws

Cheif

Awards
I was prepared to get torn apart when I posted this, and that's the entire reason I posted it so I could learn about the product. Who better to tell about a product then the people who use them regularly, and yes I know there are other posts but I may have certain questions arise later on through conversation that I may not find in other threads, therefore I like to post a new thread. Make sense? I knew beastdrol was a more potent product and was curious to see replies. I also looked at Halotest 25, but its getting mixed reviews good and bad, and I do know its a milder product suited more for the beginner in PH.

Thanks,

Bearpaws
Dammit I tried editing that post. Like I said, I didnt want to be that guy. Hah better to here it from me than one of the senior members who are going to make you feel like an idiot. haha.

They do that, but honestly it's a good thing.
Keeps people from messing themselves up.

Hah, I was going to say to get Epistane or hdrol for a first cycle man.

Epistane Is the stronger product out of those two in my opinion.
It's good for cutting and gaining.
Very versatile compound.

I can PM you if you'd like.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Thank you! Greatly Appreciated!!

Bearpaws
It's gonna be $10 more than beast but it's gonna be mild on you...with great diet you can gain 15+lbs with it...when you get it let us kno so we can help you get you cycle together...and tell you how dosage will be...

You will need cycle assist, SERM, pct assist, AI (like erase or lean extreme), test booster (like testopro or hcgrnerate)...I think that's about it...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
A good cycle is never going to be cheap... and why would you want to go cheap on something like that anyways... It isn't creatine!

ManBeast

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X2....Helladrol is an incredible compound for a first cycle