Slim FX needs....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
6 hour version...
12 hours of no eating is just too long haha!

Nice steady energy, didn't feel cracked out. Appetite was surpressed, ate 1/3 of what I usually do.

Oh and I liked this much better than OEP.

Give me a 6 hour version so I can tailor those dose a bit haha!
If you're looking for a good appetite suppressant this stuff does work. I'd say it's worth the purchase. Energy was there but not over bearing.

:thumbsup:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
whose that pu$$$y on your avy ?
U should apply for log... I'll make sure u win just to get your address :)

Go fill out the app :thumbsup:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the report, man! Might I ask what and how you dosed? Ya may be able to tweak a bit to get less, like take 1 cap or take with food or something.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for the report, man! Might I ask what and how you dosed? Ya may be able to tweak a bit to get less, like take 1 cap or take with food or something.
That's what I did was take 1 cap.
I actually like the stuff. I got 1 sample pack. There's 3 pills left. The ingredients look very similar to OEP, but I was rather surprised. I got clean energy. Just a little boost nothing dramatic just a slight increase. Appetite was killed. It's seems to be starting to pick back up and I dosed the pill around 10-11am it's 5pm now. I couldn't eat and normally I crave food. I swallows my AndroMass a hour ago and maybe that could be whats making the appetite pick back up again.
Maybe I'll try that 1 cap with food.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I did was take 1 cap.
I actually like the stuff. I got 1 sample pack. There's 3 pills left. The ingredients look very similar to OEP, but I was rather surprised. I got clean energy. Just a little boost nothing dramatic just a slight increase. Appetite was killed. It's seems to be starting to pick back up and I dosed the pill around 10-11am it's 5pm now. I couldn't eat and normally I crave food. I swallows my AndroMass a hour ago and maybe that could be whats making the appetite pick back up again.
Maybe I'll try that 1 cap with food.
Try it with food and keep me posted. Also, just in case, avoid any other stims throughout the day. Any way ya put it, I'm glad that you're seeing this result!!! lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Try it with food and keep me posted. Also, just in case, avoid any other stims throughout the day. Any way ya put it, I'm glad that you're seeing this result!!! lol
True surpressing the appetite is what it does best

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do I get a sample of this?!? I'm always on the prowl for something to blunt my appetite!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How do I get a sample of this?!? I'm always on the prowl for something to blunt my appetite!
Maybe TD can hook u & I up with a sample pack :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll pay for some samples if AX can point me in the right direction.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll pay for some samples if AX can point me in the right direction.
I want, I want, I want.... Geez, people. Y'all are like my 3 yr old!!! Greedy sumbishes....

LOL Just kidding. You know there's love, bro. Shoot me a PM with some shippy info stuff and I'll see what I can do. :cheers:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I want, I want, I want.... Geez, people. Y'all are like my 3 yr old!!! Greedy sumbishes....

LOL Just kidding. You know there's love, bro. Shoot me a PM with some shippy info stuff and I'll see what I can do. :cheers:
Yeah I was talking with Nate through pm, I told him the successful experience I had with it today, he said he was looking for some help to cut up a bit, told him to jump on this!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, thanks!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Damn! Big T draws faster then Lucky Luke!

Awesome to hear that you get so good appetetie suppression from 1 cap... I get a really good appetite suppression too, but from two caps (1 serving). 1 capsule (half serving) sure affects it, but I only get the killing effect from 2 caps :)
With the price that Nutra has, 29.99 for a bottle, it will sure be very worth its price ,double up! :)