Anabeta with andromass or pct

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About to run AM v3. Pct will be erase pro, daa, toco 8. Do you think I should use Anabeta on cycle or pct? I will be taking lit up on cycle as well. I am doing DC training.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT - Keep that protein synthesis up

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
an answer like that is making me want to start andromass tomorrow lol ive been on lit up about 3x a week for the past month or so and was on IGF 2 during November. i want to give my body more of a break but i also want to start tomorrow lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yeah I'm saving all them anabetas I got for PCT along with Erase Pro and DAA (which I take 90% of the time anyways on or off)......I want to try the New PP TRS as well, probably pick one of them up. You gonna take a clomid or nolva as well? or you figure not that suppressive......

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have nolva, but i honestly dont think its needed. if i was doing 8 weeks then yea, i would take nolva but im not. only 4 weeks of 6 caps/day.

i would do trs, but Erase Pro seems easier with one pill ya know? plus im taking Lit Up on cycle so with the DAA, suppression shouldnt be that bad.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So is this the log of your run?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, i will post my log in the log section, i just wanted to see what others thought of the anabeta. i wanna start tomorrow, i may start as soon as tomorrow morning, but im worried about my drug interaction. azithromycin, same family as eurithromycin, which increases it by 49%.....

maybe ill just take a half of a tab lol

z28man

Awards
  • Established
no, i will post my log in the log section, i just wanted to see what others thought of the anabeta. i wanna start tomorrow, i may start as soon as tomorrow morning, but im worried about my drug interaction. azithromycin, same family as eurithromycin, which increases it by 49%.....

maybe ill just take a half of a tab lol
I would just run in PCT. Im lovin anabeta with a very low dose epi 10mg ed cut. If I was running regular epi doses and maintenance cals or higher, Id save it for pct myself.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
i have nolva, but i honestly dont think its needed. if i was doing 8 weeks then yea, i would take nolva but im not. only 4 weeks of 6 caps/day.

i would do trs, but Erase Pro seems easier with one pill ya know? plus im taking Lit Up on cycle so with the DAA, suppression shouldnt be that bad.
yeah I hear you, I like to run DAA during and after cycles.....and the 2nd bottle of Erase Pro I got I'm saving for PCT, since I won't need it during an epi run so that works out great. You should save the nolva for when you run something harsh for sure. I figure after epi might as well run TRS/clomid AND Erase Pro.......people make me nervous on here with all the gloom and doom talk :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah I hear you, I like to run DAA during and after cycles.....and the 2nd bottle of Erase Pro I got I'm saving for PCT, since I won't need it during an epi run so that works out great. You should save the nolva for when you run something harsh for sure. I figure after epi might as well run TRS/clomid AND Erase Pro.......people make me nervous on here with all the gloom and doom talk :D
i dont plan on running anything harsh. i took dbol and mdrol when i was 17 and i was dumb. never touching anything like that again. just have it on hand for my rat who is heavily involved with that stuff

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
i dont plan on running anything harsh. i took dbol and mdrol when i was 17 and i was dumb. never touching anything like that again. just have it on hand for my rat who is heavily involved with that stuff
Its hard having a pet rat nowadays.....they are all on fukcin roids, I remember when I had a pet hamster when I was young.....you never heard of a rodent taking roids back then, but now? it seems EVERYBODY got a pet rat and the damn rat takes roids and nolvafukcindex.....better to have a pet bird they don't juice.....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Actually thought about getting some AnaBeta to run in my PCT after AndroMass....

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I faired well starting AnaBeta (and DAA) at the start of week 5 of my 6 week hdrol run, that way it has fully kicked in at the start of pct...

Scuba Steveo

Awards
fwiw, I'm running Andromass now, and saving Anabeta for PCT.